Gb | Eng |
---|
他们正在恶狠狠地争吵,我想他们可能要打架了。 | They were having a fierce argument and I thought they might hit each other. |
她吓唬孩子说要狠狠打他们一顿. | She threatened the children with a walloping. |
他狠命地抽打那头可怜的驴. | He gave the poor donkey a terrible lashing. |
凶恶的女人被认为胆大或凶狠的妇女 | A woman regarded as daring or fierce. |
干这一行必须心狠, 谁顾别人谁吃亏. | In this business you have to be tough, and the devil take the hindmost. |
老师狠狠地瞪了我一眼,所以我怀疑我做错了什么事。 | The teacher threw a fierce look at me, so I wondered what I had done wrong. |
他的妈妈被他惹恼了,狠狠地揍他的屁股。 | His mother was so annoyed with him that she swatted his rear end. |
我要是逮住这个流氓, 非狠狠揍他一顿不可! | If I ever catch the rascal I'll really wallop him! |
狠心的女巫对孤苦无助的小女孩施发妖术。 | The heartless witch cast a spell on the poor little girl. |
杰克不小心出了差错,老板狠狠训了他一顿。 | Jack's boss jumped all over Jack because he made a careless mistake. |
|