GbEng
这些苹果不熟,是酸的。 These apples are not ripe; they are sour.
青少年是身体成熟期。 Teenage is the period at which the body reaches maturity.
未成熟的苹果是酸的。 Green apples are sour.
随着逐渐成熟,许多年轻的激进分子对 生活和社会渐持较为宽容的态度。 As they mature, many young radicals mellow into a more tolerant attitude towards life and society.
他的经验缓慢地成熟。 His experience has a slow maturity.
我喜欢熟桃的香甜味。 I like the luscious taste of ripe peaches.
我见希尔夫人面熟, 但并不相识. I know Mrs Hill by sight, but we've never met.
他熟练地驾驶着汽车穿过狭窄的街道。 He steered the car skillfully through the narrow streets.
如果你们不是很熟的话,问别人薪水多少是很不礼貌的。 It's bad manners to ask other's salary if you are not very familiar.
你的牛排要几分熟? How do you want your steak?
你要把蔬菜煮熟还是生吃? Do you want your vegetables cooked or raw?
他干这工作很熟练. He performed the job with practised skill.
我能够熟练操作计算机。 I am skilled in operating a computer.
他对生活有种成熟的看法。 He has a mellow attitude to life.
我们让太阳晒熟了. We are baking in the sun.
她丈夫睡得很熟。 Her husband was sound asleep.
他熟悉这一学科。 He is at home with this subject.
我的计划逐渐成熟。 My plan has gradually come to maturity.
土豆可先煮至半熟再烤. Potatoes can be parboiled before roasting.
你必须熟悉自己的新职务。 You must acquaint yourself with your new duties.
这些年他的性格已大大成熟。 His character has greatly matured in the years.
这些印度客人对这本书很熟悉。 These Indian guest are familiar with this book.
实际上我对当地的法律并不熟。 I am not really familiar with the local laws.
只有练习能帮你熟练地用眼作出判断。 Only practice can help you to keep your eye in.
我们不会走错路的, 因为我对这儿的街道非常熟悉。 We won't go wrong, because I'm quite familiar with the streets here.
大多数西红柿成熟时是红色的,但有些品种是黄色的。 Most tomatoes are red when ripe, but some kinds are yellow.
他对穷人的慷慨为人所熟知。 His generosity to the poor is well known.
埃尔顿把他在夜里睡不着时所记熟的故事,几乎一字不错的复述了一遍。 Almost word for word, Elton repeated a story which he had committed to heart in the watches of the night.
因天气寒冷,今年的作物成熟得晚。 Because of the cold weather the crops are late this year.
计算机科学目前已是一门成熟的学科。 Computer science is now a fully-fledged academic subject.
今年夏季农作物成熟得早. The summer crops were forward this year.
我不熟悉这种类型的计算机. I'm unfamiliar with this type of computer.
他渴望一见那些熟悉的老面孔。 He yearned for a sight of the old, familiar faces.
我熟悉那地方, 我来当你们的向导. I know the place well, so let me be your guide.
你很快就会对这些程序完全熟悉了. You will soon become fully acquainted with the procedures.
她得到了一份新工作,这个月又连加三级工资。她在上头一定有熟人。 She has had a new job and three increases in her wages this month. She must have friends in high places.
你熟悉关于侵入私人领地的法律吗? Are you familiar with the laws relating to trespass?
在去巴林之前我必须先弄懂、熟记阿拉伯人的习惯和规矩。 I must read up on Arab customs before I go to Bahrain.
向导把该地历史的老一套讲得滚瓜烂熟,但当你一问起别的东西时,他就瞠目结舌,无言以对了。 The guide was ready enough with his usual pattern on the history of the place, but as soon as you began to question him on anything outside that, he was all at sea.
我爱吃做得中等熟的鸡肉。 I like my chicken medium well do.
我会熟练地打算盘。 I can use abacus skillfully.
那支熊已完全发育成熟. The bear was a fully grown adult.
手艺人熟练使用某种手艺的人 A man who practices a craft with great skill.
组织者熟悉国王出访的礼仪. The organizer was familiar with the protocol of royal visits.
大多数人熟悉一切物质都是由原子组成的这一概念。 Most people are familiar with the idea that all matter consist of atoms.
她是个好演员,但仍需要时间去熟悉她要扮演的角色。 She is a good actress, but still needs time to grow into the part she is playing.
只有当演员把台词背得滚瓜烂熟时,我们排戏才会有成效。 Only when the actors have their lines(down) pat can we practice the play effectively.
国际法这一领域, 不熟悉其复杂性则寸步难行. International law is a minefield for anyone not familiar with its complexity.
被传授了初步知识的人已被引入或熟悉某一特定领域知识的人 One who has been introduced to or has attained knowledge in a particular field.
我的引导者呵,领导着我在光明逝去之前,进到沉静的山谷里去吧。在那里,一生的收获将会成熟为黄金的智慧。 Lead me, my Guide, before the light fades, into the valley of quiet where life's harvest mellows into golden wisdom.
熟石膏粉供绘画或作浅层浮雕表面用的混有胶水的熟石膏制剂 A preparation of plaster of Paris and glue used as a base for low relief or as a surface for painting.
哈吉司羊肉一种苏格兰菜,由绵羊或牛切碎的心,肺,肝与板油,洋葱,燕麦片和调味料混合在被屠宰动物的腹中煮熟而成 A Scottish dish consisting of a mixture of the minced heart, lungs, and liver of a sheep or calf mixed with suet, onions, oatmeal, and seasonings and boiled in the stomach of the slaughtered animal.
我熟悉伦敦,那是我度过童年的地方。 I know London as the place where I spent my childhood.
亲密的以密切的相识、联系或熟悉为标志的 Marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity.
老化;熟化;陈化使具有老年特点和特征的人工过程 An artificial process for imparting the characteristics and properties of age.