Gb | Eng |
---|
这对我没什么差别。 | It makes no difference to me. |
这演说很动听,可是没什么内容。 | It's a clever speech, but there was no real meat in it. |
没什么大不了的。 | Think nothing of it. |
这根本没什么关系。 | It doesn't matter at all. |
这没什么要紧,不要为它烦心了。 | It's not important; don't bother your head about it. |
没什么事可做,我还是上床睡觉好了。 | There is nothing to do, so I may as well go to bed. |
哦,实际上没什么。 | Oh, nothing to it, actually. |
惩罚对这孩子似乎没什么效果。 | Punishment seemed to make no impression on the child. |
如果你作弊,考试及格也没什么价值。 | There is little merit in passing the examination if you cheated. |
那家商店里没什么可买的。那里没有衬衫,没有背心,没有牛仔裤,也没有睡衣。 | There was nothing to buy in the store. There were no shirts, no vests, no jeans, and no pajamas. |
关于那件事, 我没什么好说的。 | I have nothing to say in relation to that matter. |
由于这位母亲为儿子照顾得无微不至,把他弄得没什么出息了。 | The mother took so much care of her son, that she has make him be good for nothing. |
|