Gb | Eng |
---|
他喜欢吹牛。 | He likes to throw the bull. |
他不喜欢吃鱼。 | He doesn't care for fish. |
她喜欢各种运动。 | She likes all kinds of sports. |
孩子们喜欢户外活动。 | Children like outdoor activities. |
我喜欢在图书馆学习。 | I like to study in the library. |
他欢喜得说不出来。 | In the fullness of his joy, he could hardly speak. |
我不喜欢读他的文学批评。 | I don't like to read his literary criticism. |
排球是我很喜欢的运动。 | Volleyball is a sport of which I am very fond. |
他喜欢拿他的同学开玩笑。 | He likes playing jokes on his classmates. |
我喜欢唱歌,更不用说听音乐了。 | I enjoy singing, much more listening to music. |
我可不喜欢整天和他在一起。 | I'm not too enamored with the idea of spending a whole day with him. |
她每举办舞会,总喜欢搞得很排场。 | If ever she gives a party she likes to do it in style. |
我们每年举行一次大学校友联欢会。 | We hold an annual reunion of former students of the college. |
她的小说我都喜欢, 最新的一部尤其好. | I like all her novels, but her latest is particularly good. |
我不喜欢他,但是说句公道话,他是个好工人。 | I don't like him, but, to give him his due, he is a good worker. |
我们一起欢度的那个晚上是我最快乐的事情之一。 | That evening together is one of my happiest recollections. |
常给我们看病的那个医生, 我们都非常喜欢他, 他要走了. | Our doctor, whom/who we all like very much, is leaving. |
欢迎你随时到我们家。 | You are always welcome to our house. |
他们热烈地欢迎主席。 | They gave the chairman a tumultuous welcome. |
并不是每个人都喜欢这本书。 | Not everyone likes this book. |
彩旗增加了节日的欢乐。 | Color flags added to the gaiety of the festival. |
我父亲喜欢在饭后用牙签。 | My father likes to use toothpick after meals. |
我姐姐和我都喜欢穿牛仔裤。 | Both my sister and I like to wear jeans. |
即使你不喜欢这工作,你也得做。 | Even though you do not like it, you must do it. |
在夏天我喜欢吃一些叶状蔬菜。 | I like to eat some leafy vegetables in the summer. |
尽管我俩相貌不同,但都讨人喜欢。 | Although our looks differ, we are both attractive. |
我喜欢滑雪, 同时也知道这非常危险。 | I like skiing and in the meantime, I know it is very dangerous. |
我喜欢他的写作风格,但是不喜欢他的内容。 | I like the style of his writing but I don't like the content. |
那些喜欢和他一起踢足球的小男孩都把他当作叔叔。 | He is uncle to all the little boys who like to play football with him. |
我喜欢戴银首饰。 | I like to wear argentine jewellery. |
他们衷心欢迎他。 | They gave him a hearty welcome. |
我不喜欢喝速溶咖啡。 | I don't like to drink instant coffee. |
我喜欢熟桃的香甜味。 | I like the luscious taste of ripe peaches. |
女朋友最喜欢的女性同伴或爱人 | A favored female companion or sweetheart. |
我们都喜欢乡村生活的宁静。 | We all like the tranquility of the country life. |
我们喜欢观赏初升太阳的灿烂光辉。 | We enjoy seeing the glorious beams of the rising sun. |
在日本,棒球比其他任何运动都受人欢迎。 | Baseball is more popular than any other sport in Japan. |
我喜欢节奏快的音乐。 | I like fast music. |
听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。 | It sounds like you enjoyed it. |
她喜欢随着快节奏的音乐跳舞。 | She loves to dance to fast music. |
我喜欢看那个魔术师的表演。 | I like watching the performance of that magician. |
那是我以前最喜欢的饭馆,但近来烹饪水平已大不如前了。 | It used to be my favourite restaurant but the standard of cooking has fallen off recently. |
你喜欢香港吗? | How do you like Hong Kong? |
你喜欢姜汁啤酒吗? | Do you like ginger beer? |
你喜欢流行音乐吗? | Do you like popular music? |
你喜欢我的家常菜吗? | Did you enjoy my home cooking? |
我们的狗喜欢用嘴接饼乾. | Our dog likes catching biscuits in its mouth. |
我喜欢唱‘山楂树’这首歌。 | I like to sing the song 'hawthorn'. |
我喜欢收集秋天赤褐色的叶子。 | I like to collect russet autumn leaves. |
啊,我真喜欢这首歌!好高兴! | Ah, I really love this song! I am so glad! |
我喜欢夏天吃莴苣,我的兔子也喜欢。 | I like to eat lettuce in summer, and so does my rabbit. |
万岁日本人在进攻时的呐喊或爱国的欢呼; | A Japanese battle cry or patriotic cheer. |
他是一个随和的人,但就是喜欢自吹自擂。 | He is an agreeable fellow, but likes to blow his own horn. |
我喜欢吃水果,比如苹果、梨子、香蕉等等。 | I like fruits, such as apples, pears, bananas... |
我送给玛丽一个苹果换我最喜欢吃的香蕉。 | I gave Mary an apple in exchange for my favorite banana. |
和大城市中的高楼大厦和喧嚣的街道相比,他更喜欢乡间的农庄和田野。 | He likes the farms and fields in the country better than the tall buildings and busy streets in the city. |
她有点儿喜欢他. | She kind of/sort of likes him. |
他给我看一张合家欢的照片。 | He showed me a photo of a family group. |
小男孩喜欢在书页空白边上做笔记。 | The little boy likes to make notes in the margin of books. |
电影一开演我就知道不会喜欢这部电影. | I knew early on (in the film) that I wasn't going to enjoy it. |
老是有各种各样的天气,不论我们喜欢不喜欢。 | There's always weather, weather, whether we like it or not. |
就像其他老人一样,我祖父也老喜欢讲他当年的故事。 | As is often the case with old people, my grandfather is fond of talking about good old days. |
我喜欢滑冰。 | I like skating. |
她喜欢摇滚乐。 | She is crazy about rock and roll. |
他们热烈欢迎女王. | They extended the Queen a warm welcome. |
她喜欢香肠和土豆泥。 | She loves sausage and mash. |
欢呼声在逐渐消失。 | The sound of the cheering faded away. |
我们喜欢乡村的平静。 | We enjoyed the quietness of the country. |
我不喜欢它因为很吵闹。 | I didn't like it because it was noisy. |
他不喜欢自己的宽大的鼻孔。 | He dislikes his wide nostrils. |
我心里充满了青春的欢乐。 | I'm full of the joys of spring. |
大家以热烈的掌声欢迎她. | She was received with warm applause. |
我喜欢吃有黄瓜的三明治。 | I like to eat cucumber sandwiches. |
战士们为取得胜利而欢跃。 | The soldiers exulted at their victory. |
那个女孩喜欢穿紫色的衣服。 | That girl likes to wear purple dresses. |
我不喜欢我那单调乏味的工作。 | I do not like my monotonous work. |
我喜欢风景画,不喜欢静物画。 | I prefer landscape to still life. |
她喜欢议论邻居们的是非长短。 | She loves to gossip to her neighbors. |
自从他是小孩时,他就喜欢狗。 | He has liked dogs since he was a child. |
我得承认, 我不喜欢现代音乐。 | I have to admit to a dislike for modern music. |
她在飞机场受到了热情的欢送. | She was given a good send-off at the airport. |
他的讲话受到热烈的欢迎. | His talk met with/was given a warm (ie enthusiastic) reception. |
我喜欢读一些关于电子音乐的书。 | I like to read books on electronic music. |
我不喜欢滑冰,而且冰又太薄。 | I don't like skating, moreover, the ice is too thin. |
这项政策不会受到选民的欢迎。 | This policy will not appeal to the voters. |
恢复谈判的任何做法都值得欢迎。 | Any renewal of negotiations will be welcomed. |
他是不太可靠, 但我仍很喜欢他. | He's not very reliable, but I like him just the same. |
他喜欢读伟人传记来提高自己。 | He likes to read biographies of great men to promote himself. |
不怎么想去,我并不大喜欢看电影。 | Not really. I am not very fond of the cinema. |
我女儿喜欢给我讲她那些奇怪的梦。 | My daughter likes to describe her fantastic dreams to me. |
大多数中国人认为他将从此不受欢迎。 | Most Chinese think he will be therefrom unwelcome. |
他不喜欢对他自己的所作所为作出解释。 | He didn't relish the prospect of having to explain his behavior. |
他选择了德国,而我个人倒更喜欢西班牙。 | He chose Germany, but personally I'd prefer to go to Spain. |
她假装很喜欢他们,借以获得他们的帮助。 | She pretends that she likes them so that she can get their help. |
他喜欢深入研读他所选定的任何一门学科。 | He likes to read deeply in any subject that he chooses to study. |
我喜欢书架上所有的书,但这本是我最喜欢的。 | I like all the books on the shelf but this one is my favorite. |
看起来他似乎很喜欢大城市的热闹繁忙的生活。 | It seems that he enjoys the hustle and bustle of life in the big city. |
在当前评论风气影响下,她的作品不怎么受欢迎。 | In the current critical climate her work is not popular. |
由于石油短缺, 任何一种新能源都会受欢迎。 | Any new source of energy will be welcome, as there is a shortage of petroleum. |
他有个不大讨人喜欢的特点,就是爱当众责备妻子。 | One of his less attractive traits is criticizing his wife in public. |
一些年青人喜欢流行音乐, 但仍有其它人喜欢古典音乐。 | Some young people like pop music, while still others like classical music. |
在年终联欢会季节,晚上是几乎不可能叫到计程车的。 | It's next to impossible to catch a taxi at night during the year- end party season. |
常去教堂的英国人更喜欢严格的布教者,因为他认为一些深刻的真理不至于伤害他的邻居。 | The british churchgoer prefer a severe preacher because he think a few home truth with do his neighbour no harm. |
我喜欢化学甚于物理。 | I prefer chemistry to physics. |
她喜欢和我一起溜冰。 | She likes to ice-skate with me. |
他最喜欢吃的菜是烤鸭。 | His favorite dish is roast duck. |
他喜欢参观名胜古迹。 | He likes to visit place of interest. |
圣诞节应是欢乐的时刻. | Christmas should be a time of great cheer. |
我喜欢步行更甚于骑自行车。 | I prefer walking to cycling. |
圣诞节我们度过了一个狂欢之夜。 | We spent a riotous night at Christmas. |
我们都沉浸在春节的欢乐之中。 | We all immersed in the gaiety of the Spring Festival. |
他是优秀的学生, 正因为这个缘故, 全班都不喜欢他. | He was an outstanding pupil and, ipso facto, disliked by the rest of the class. |
我喜欢沿着海滨散步。 | I like to walk along the seashore. |
婴儿喜欢轻轻呵痒和紧紧拥抱。 | Babies like to be tickled and hugged. |
我喜欢在正餐后吃冰淇淋当甜点。 | I like to have ice cream for dessert. |
比赛结果使双方皆大欢喜。 | Everyone of the two sides is happy at the result of the match. |
姑娘又活泼又富幽默感, 未婚夫家人十分喜欢她. | The girl impressed her fiance's family with her liveliness and sense of humour. |
这种雄鸟在与雌鸟交尾以前要跳一种交欢舞. | The male bird performs a sort of mating dance before copulating with the female. |
如果那么你们能生产品质这么优良款式有新颖的鞋子,它们在我们市场上将会大受欢迎。 | If you can produce fashionable styles of such fine quality, your shoes will win great popularity in our market. |
他们喜欢这温度吗? | Did they find the temperature to their liking? |
你较喜欢油煎香肠吗? | Do you like fried sausages more? |
是不是儿童都喜欢破坏? | Are all small children so destructive? |
狄更斯是他最喜欢的作家、 | Dickens is his favorite author. |
我们喜欢看海豚的表演。 | We like to see the performance of dolphins. |
我喜欢在闲暇时打羽毛球。 | I like to play badminton in my spare time. |
我最喜欢吃桔子,其次才是香蕉。 | Next to orange I like banana best. |
你喜欢草地球场还是硬地球场? | Do you prefer grass or hard courts? |
我游览伦敦时喜欢坐公共汽车. | When visiting London I like to travel by bus. |
男孩子们突然迸发出刺耳的兴奋的欢呼声。 | The boys broke into shrill, excited cheering. |
`你喝茶有什麽喜好?'`我喜欢淡一些的.' | `How do you like your tea?' `I like it rather weak.' |
她快乐的个性使她成为这个郡最受欢迎的女孩。 | Her jocund character made her the most popular girl in the county. |
我喜欢这块布给我的感觉,它摸上去毛茸茸的很暖和。 | I like the feel of this cloth; it has a warm woolly feel. |
既然你喜欢我的连衣裙而我也喜欢你的,咱们交换好吗? | As you like my dress and I like yours, shall we do a swap? |
她先表明她非常喜欢这个, 然後批评我方法不当. | Having said how much she liked it, she then proceeded to criticize the way I'd done it. |
好主意。我们或者吃汉堡包或者吃中餐。你更喜欢哪一样? | Great idea. Let's have either hamburgers or Chinese food. What's your preference? |
在远庄园欢度周末,使弗雷德和我极感高兴,我简直不知道眼前还有什么其他事情能比得上它。 | I can't think of anything Fred and I would enjoy more right now than a weekend at Far Acres. |
我老喜欢在礼拜天起程旅行,因为无论走水路也好,走陆路也好,教堂里的祈祷将会保佑我的整个旅程。 | I always like to begin a journey on Sunday because I shall have the prayers of the church to preserve all that travel by land or by water. |
我不喜欢体操. | I don't like gym. |
他满心欢喜。 | Joy filled his breast. |
他们都是自愿的, 完全是因为喜欢做而做的. | They're all volunteers, doing it just for the love of the thing. |
我们喜欢的饭馆已客满, 所以我们只得到别处去. | Our favourite restaurant was full, so we had to go elsewhere. |
在这样重要的场合, 我们有幸能欢迎... | On an occasion such as this (ie as important as this) we are privileged to welcome... |
我算不上是个好水手,但我喜欢坐着我的小船在河上游玩。 | I am not much of a sailor, but I like to about, in my little boat on their river. |
她喜欢随意送礼物。 | She likes to give out presents. |
我喜欢吃金枪鱼罐头。 | I like to eat tinned tuna fish. |
我喜欢她眼睛的光彩。 | I like the sparkles in her eyes. |
秋季是我最喜欢的季节。 | Autumn is my favourite season. |
他喜欢自命为知识分子. | He likes to set himself up as an intellectual. |
全村的人都出来欢迎教皇. | The whole village turned out to welcome the pope. |
欢呼声在远处逐渐消失了. | The sound of the cheering faded (away) in the distance. |
听众全体起立向演讲者欢呼. | The audience rose bodily to cheer the speaker. |
我喜欢这乡村,尤其是在春天。 | I love the country, especially in spring. |
我不爱看歌剧,喜欢听室内乐。 | I don't like opera; chamber music is more my style. |
喜讯传来,人们顿时欢呼起来。 | People broke into cheers at once when they heard the good news. |
这位新闻记者的著作很受年轻人的欢迎。 | This journalist's works are popular among young people. |
这房子本身并不特别合我的心意,但我喜欢它周围的环境。 | The house itself is not particularly to my mind, but I like its environment. |
他喜欢自夸。 | He's given to boasting. |
我不太喜欢下棋。 | I'm not very fond of playing chess. |
我不喜欢人家盯著瞧我. | I don't like being stared at. |
他沉浸在巨大的欢乐之中。 | He is in immeasurable joy. |
我虽然很喜欢她,却不打算娶她。 | Much as I like her, I won't marry her. |
我喜欢在周末做些剧烈运动。 | I like to take some energetic exercise at weekend. |
彩旗给这次盛会增添了欢乐的气氛. | The colourful flags added to the gaiety of the occasion. |
大会议程首先 是向来宾致欢迎辞. | The proceedings will begin with a speech to welcome the guests. |
让咱们用响亮的音乐使聚会欢快起来。 | Let's brighten up the party with some loud music. |
我已经足够大了,有权去做我喜欢做的事。 | I'm old enough to have the freedom to do as I like. |
欢叫声表示愉悦或欢喜的口齿不清的声音 | An inarticulate sound expressive of pleasure or delight. |
喜庆时节,欢庆盛会欢庆活动的时节或盛会 | A season or an occasion of joyful celebration. |
我不喜欢吃菠菜,虽然我知道它对我有好处。 | I don't like spinach even though I know it's good for me. |
性格外向的人喜欢高谈阔论, 而不愿思索人生的意义. | Extroverts prefer lively conversation to brooding on the meaning of life. |
这些变动皆大欢喜. | The changes were welcomed by everybody. |
我喜欢用马铃薯炒菜。 | I like to cook dishes with potatoes. |
我希望的是长久恩爱, 而不是一夜露水之欢. | I was hoping for a lasting affair, not just a one-night stand. |
他俩订婚的事在广受欢迎的新闻界极为轰动. | Their engagement created a terrific splash in the popular press. |
不要被他那副讨人喜欢的外表所迷惑, 其实他冷酷无情. | Don't be taken in by his charming manner; he's completely ruthless. |
在期末联欢会上,学生模仿教师惟妙惟肖令人捧腹。 | The students did some marvellous impressions of the teachers at the end-of-term party. |
你不喜欢那座亭子吗? | Do not you love that pavilion? |
一片欢呼声欢迎女王莅临. | Cheers greeted the arrival of the Queen. |
人们齐声欢呼: `国王万岁!' | The whole crowd took up the cry: `Long live the King!' |
我喜欢约翰,他是我非常要好的朋友。 | I like John, a very good friend of mine. |
他喜欢在周末看滑稽剧来放松自己。 | He likes to watch farces at weekends to relax himself. |
尽管我知道菠菜对我有益,我还是不喜欢它、 | I do not like spinach even though I know it's good for me. |
我喜欢乳酪果酱,不过这是后天养成的一种嗜好。 | I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste. |
我昨晚在城里寻欢作乐——怪不得今天早晨我头痛。 | I spent last night on the town-no wonder I've got a headache this morning. |
没有(别的)一本文法书比这一本更受高中生的欢迎。 | No grammar book is more popular than this one with senior high school students. |
【谚】欢笑,整个世界伴你欢笑。哭泣,只有你独自向隅而泣。 | Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone. |
娱乐场,游乐场在商品交易会、狂欢节、马戏团或展览会所在地提供杂耍表演和其它娱乐活动的地方 | The area of a fair, a carnival, a circus, or an exposition where sideshows and other amusements are located. |
你喜欢我就高兴。 | I'm glad you enjoyed it. |
物理和数学都是我喜欢的科目. | Physics and maths are my favourite subjects. |
总的来说,我很喜欢这本书。 | On the whole, I like the book very much. |
这两个花样我都不喜欢。 | I like neither of the designs. (=I don't like either of the designs.) |
她的来访给孩子们的生活带来了欢乐。 | Her visit brought a ray of sunshine into the children's lives. |
希望你喜欢这件东西, 这是我亲手做的. | I hope you'll appreciate this: it's all done by my/mine own fair hand. |
大多数孩子都喜欢吃糖果,但也有一些例外。 | Most children like sweets, but there are some exceptions. |
她喜欢随着音乐跳舞。 | She loves to dance to music. |
他的演讲很受欢迎。 | His speech was favorably received. |
我喜欢笑剧而不喜欢悲剧. | I prefer farce to tragedy. |
我喜欢喜剧而不喜欢悲剧。 | I prefer comedy to tragedy. |
她不在乎你是否喜欢她。 | She does not care whether you like her or not. |
南看台上响起一片欢呼声. | A cheer rose from the south stand(s). |
这一项宣布引起了热烈的欢呼声. | The announcement was greeted with much hilarity and mirth. |
他晚年独居,从不欢迎来访者。 | In the latter years of his life he lived alone and never welcomed visitors. |
这是我们所有产品中最受欢迎的型号. | This is the most popular model in our whole range. |
所有的艺术品中, 我最喜欢那幅油画。 | Of all these works of art, the thing I like most is that painting. |
这些画可免费拥有。你喜欢哪一幅就拿哪一幅。 | These pictures can be kept for free. You may take whichever you like. |
她穿著黑色连衣裙, 在这种欢乐的场合未免太素了. | Her plain black dress was too severe for such a cheerful occasion. |
如果你不喜欢分配给你的任务,干脆不要做,而不要草率从事。 | If you do not like the assignment, just do not do them, but do not scamp them. |
女士们喜欢在自由市场呆上很长时间,同货主们讨价还价。 | The ladies like to spend hours in the free market, bargaining about the goods. |
我知道你不喜欢他,但你至少要照顾一下面子去参加他公司的开典仪式。 | I know you didn't like him, but at least have the decency to go to his opening ceremony of the company. |
我不喜欢孤独。 | I am not fond of solitude. |
垂柳迎风欢笑。 | Weeping willows laugh in the breeze. |
我喜欢观看田径比赛。 | I like to watch field and track events. |
他们周末喜欢乘气球玩. | They like to go ballooning at weekends. |
我喜欢和我的家人沟通。 | I like to communicate with my family. |
你一旦了解她, 就喜欢她了. | You'll like her once you get to know her. |
欢乐的歌手们正在唱颂歌。 | Merry songsters are singing carols. |
我很不喜欢住在闭塞的乡村。 | I hate being shut away in the country. |
我丈夫和我都喜欢乡村的宁静生活。 | Both my husband and I love the tranquil life in the country. |
在他们的欢呼声中, 他把杯子里的啤酒一饮而尽。 | He drank off a glass of beer amid their cheers. |
老先生喜欢喜欢给头发擦上发膏使它光亮。 | The old gentleman likes to put grease on his hair to make it shiny. |
指挥官朝气蓬勃和欢欣愉悦的神态使士兵们勇气倍增。 | The leader's vital and cheerful manner filled his men with courage. |
他说他如何如何赚钱,我就不太相信,我们认识以来他总是喜欢吹牛。 | I don't believe all he says about the profits he is making; ever since I have known him he has liked to talk big. |
我喜欢樱花。 | I like oriental cherry. |
我喜欢帆船运动. | I love sailing. |
他喜欢嚼口香糖。 | He likes chewing gum. |
我喜欢你的幽默感。 | I like your sense of humor. |
我特别不喜欢洋葱。 | I especially dislike onions. |
我非常喜欢吃冰淇淋。 | I am very fond of icecream. |
谁都不喜欢被人怠慢。 | No one like to be treated with neglect. |
他喜欢在说话中用比喻。 | He likes to talk in similitude. |
我不喜欢泡沫太多的啤酒. | I don't like beer with too much froth. |
乐队奏乐欢迎演员登台. | The band played the performers onto the stage. |
他用笛子吹奏了欢快的曲调。 | He played a delightful melody on his flute. |
我时而喜欢抽一支大雪茄烟。 | I like to smoke a big cigar every now and then. |
杰克曲意巴结,赢得了她的欢心。 | Jack insinuated himself into her favour. |
我的一个同事喜欢吃姜汁饼干。 | One of my colleagues likes to eat gingerbread nut. |
蒜别放太多--不是人人都喜欢的. | Don't overdo the garlic in the food not everyone likes it. |
当船徐徐开动时,孩子们欢呼雀跃。 | The children cheered as the ship drew slowly away. |
她脸上挂着虚伪的笑容来欢迎我们。 | She welcome us with an artificial smile on her face. |
就技术而言那座建筑物是杰作, 但却没人喜欢. | Technicallythe building is a masterpiece, but few people like it. |
孩子们喜欢搅拌做蛋糕的混合料,同时许一个心愿。 | The children liked to stir the cake mixture about, making a wish. |
他很快就领悟到了其中的幽默,于是和大家一起欢笑起来。 | He saw the joke quickly and joined in the general merriment. |
小凯旋式古罗马欢迎将士凯旋归来的仪式,隆重程度稍次于凯旋式 | An ancient Roman victory ceremony of somewhat less importance than a triumph. |
父亲不喜欢儿子在外夜宿不归,所以他斩钉截铁地禁止他再那样做。 | The father didn't like his son staying out at night, so he put his foot down and forbade him to do it again. |
看到政府官员在内阁改组之前耍弄花招以讨得首相欢心是很有趣的。 | It's amusing to watch members jockeying for the Prime Minister's attention prior to Cabinet reshuffle. |
你喜欢不喜欢烹调? | Do you go for cooking? |
她喜欢炫耀她的精美衣服。 | She likes to show off her fine clothes. |
我喜欢桔子更甚于喜欢柠檬。 | I like orange more than lemon. |
他喜欢对下级职员逞威风. | He likes to lord it over the junior staff. |
她喜欢仆人前呼後拥地侍候她. | She loves to have servants dance attendance (up) on her. |
她(一点都)不喜欢人家说她丰满. | She didn't take (at all) kindly to being called plump. |
他经常抑郁寡欢, 後来精神完全崩溃了. | His frequent depressions were the prelude to a complete mental breakdown. |
他们与丢失的女儿团聚时的场面该多麽欢乐。 | Imagine the joyful scene when they were reunited with their lose daughter. |
劣等狗一种被视为低劣的或不受欢迎的狗;杂种狗 | A dog considered to be inferior or undesirable; a mongrel. |
辩论者;争辩者从事或喜欢争辩、辩论或驳斥的人 | A person engaged in or inclined to controversy, argument, or refutation. |
让每一个渴望名声的人捡他自己(喜欢)的式样的内裤去吧。 | Let every man who pants for fame select his own style of pants and go ahead. |
`感谢你让我们观赏你所收藏的画.'`同欢共赏, 不胜荣幸.' | `Thank you for showing us your collection of paintings.' `It's my privilege (ie I am honoured to do so).' |
英格兰这国家过去和现在一样,到处可碰见这样的人:他们喜欢发号施令,但对正在发生的事情却似乎知之甚少。 | England is, and has always been, a country infested with people who love to tell up what to do, but who rarely seem to know what's going on. |
|