GbEng
他的梦想实现了。 His dream came true.
亿万人的收入增加了,这是他们自己做梦也想不到的。 Incomes of millions upon millions of people have increased beyond their dreams.
我希望他成为钢琴家的梦想可以成真。 I hope his dream of becoming a pianist will come true.
她说她从来不做梦. She claims she never dreams.
他梦想着过体面的生活。 He dreamed of living in decent conditions.
他们的新房子真像梦一般美好。 Their new house is a real dream.
我女儿喜欢给我讲她那些奇怪的梦。 My daughter likes to describe her fantastic dreams to me.
他以为她爱上他,但只是梦想而已。 He thinks she is in love with him, but it's only a dream.
【谚】梦与现实常相反。 Dreams go by contraries.
是真的还是我当时在做梦? Was it real or did I dream it?
像这样与你在此相逢真好比一场梦! Meeting you here like this is positively surreal!
我从未答应过把汽车借给你: 你是在做梦吧! I never promised to lend you my car: you must be dreaming!
显然,美国运通在罗宾逊离开以后将成为较小的公司。可能出售它的希尔森·里曼兄弟公司,放弃成为“财务超级市场”的梦想。公司的作风也可能改变-从一个贵族和官僚作风的帝国变成一个较为实事求是的公司。 Clearly, AmEx will be a smaller company in the post-Robinson era. It is likely to sell its Shearson Lehman Brothers division, giving up dreams of becoming a"financial supermarket." Company culture, too, may change, from an aristocratic and bureaucratic empire to a company that is more down to earth.
我的梦想已经破灭了。 My dreams have been shattered.
他梦想着成为律师。 He is dreaming of becoming a lawyer.
我们梦想在乡间买一所小别墅。 We dreamed of buying a little cottage in the country.
布莱克太太是个梦想者,而她的丈夫是个脚踏实地的人。 Mrs Black was a dreamer, but her husband was a man with his feet on the ground.
心理分析由西格蒙德·弗洛伊德创立的一套精神治疗的方法,用自由联系、对梦的阐释和对抵抗和移情的分析来研究被压抑或无意识的冲动、焦虑和内心冲突 The method of psychiatric therapy originated by Sigmund Freud in which free association, dream interpretation, and analysis of resistance and transference are used to explore repressed or unconscious impulses, anxieties, and internal conflicts.
她要进入名牌大学学习的梦想实现了。 Her dream to enter the famous university came true.
慢慢地他陷入睡梦之中。 Gradually he sank into sleep.
我梦见我能飞翔. I dreamt (that) I could fly.
昨夜我梦见我在飞翔. I dreamt about flying last night.
我屡次梦见自己变成了大象. I have a recurrent dream that I've turned into an elephant.
我非常惊讶, 连忙掐了自己一把看是否这一切都是一场梦. I was so amazed I had to pinch myself in case it was all a dream.
这个懒惰的女孩正梦想着嫁给一个有钱人, 从此不再工作。 The lazy girl is dreaming of marrying a millionaire and therefore won't do any work.
对许多小女孩来说,童话故事构成了她们的梦幻世界,她们小小的生活天地也系于神话仙境。 For most little girls fairy tales are the stuff that dreams are made of, and their little lives are bounded by the fairyland.