Gb | Eng |
---|
这个商人收到了一船茶叶。 | The merchant had received a shipment of tea. |
请寄给我一张收到此款的收据。 | Please send me a receipt for the money. |
我们已经收到了对该节目的一连串投诉。 | We have had a string of complaints about the program. |
他已经收到了一大批信件。 | He has received a swarm of letters. |
我经常收到读过我的书的读者的来信。 | I regularly get letters from people who have read my books. |
我证明他已经收到了你的钱。 | I certify that he has received your money. |
母亲死后,我收到许多安慰信。 | I got many letters of consolation when my mother died. |
我原来一直盼望著能收到她送的礼物, 所以因得不到而失望. | I was expecting a present from her, so I was disappointed I didn't receive one. |
关于那篇文章,报社收到了大量来信和接到了大量的电话。 | The newspaper received a deluge of letters and phone calls about the article. |
我至今尚未收到他的信. | I haven't received a letter from him yet. |
他收到一个扎得很紧的包裹。 | He received a compact package. |
她一定已经收到包裹了, 我是用挂号寄的. | She must have received the parcel: I sent it by registered post. |
我好久没有收到约翰的来信了。 | I have not heard from John for a long time. |
邮包一定投递错了,因为她一直没有收到。 | The parcel must have miscarry, for she never receive it. |
经理收到了二十份求职申请书。 | The manager received twenty applications for the post. |
生日那天,我收到一束红玫瑰。 | I received a bunch of red roses on my birthday. |
你收到我的明信片了吗? | Did you get my postcard? |
你方是否已收到我方汇款? | Have you received our remittance? |
我们希望早日收到你的支票. | We trust to receive a cheque at your earliest convenience. |
不到两天,我就收到了经理写来的录取信。 | Within two days I received a letter of acceptance from the manager. |
我们担保你在一日内收到. | We guarantee you delivery within one day. |
生日那天,我收到一套园艺工具。 | I received a set of gardening tools on my birthday. |
贵公司的样品已收到,现已转给用户。 | Receiving your sample, we have show them to their buyer. |
上星期我正在度假, 没收到你们的传真。 | I was on vacation last week and didn't receive your fax. |
由终端操作员或计算机发送的字符或其它的短报文,用以指出已经收到前一报文。 | By a terminal operator or computer;to send a character or other message to indicate that the previous message has been received. |
店主收到了对损坏的赔偿。 | The store owner received satisfaction for the damage. |
我们尚未收到他的辞呈。 | We haven't yet received his resignation. |
按季收付的款项按季度发放或收到的津贴、工资或付款 | A monetary allowance, wage, or payment made or received quarterly. |
如果能收到你们寄来的I-20表格,确认我已被录取,我随即启程前往。 | If you can send me the I-20 form indicating my acceptance, I can prepare to leave at once. |
|