GbEng
学生们接受老师的劝告。 The students take the admonition from their teacher.
她在医院里接受了全面检查。 She underwent a thorough examination at the hospital.
他用尽一切影响力使他们接受他的计划。 He exerted all his influence to make them accept his plan.
他欣然接受了我的报价。 He pounced on my offer.
他们在教堂接受了洗礼。 They received baptism at the church.
质量虽差,但仍能接受。 The quality is not so poor but it is acceptable.
她的劝说很有力, 我完全接受. Defeated by her powers of persuasion, I accepted.
他连忙接受了我提供的东西或办法等。 He snapped at the offer I made him.
这种新飞机正在接受安全性能检验。 The new aircraft is undergoing safety tests.
毕业前,我们会接受一些职业训练。 We will have some vocational training before graduation.
简而言之,我认为我们应该接受他的提议。 Briefly, I think we should accept his offer.
我愿意接受此品种,因为价格合理。 I'd like to accept this item, seeing (that) the price is reasonable.
我认为这些数据是最近才得到的,但我乐于接受改正。 I believe these figures are the most recent available but I am open to correction.
在训练班上,她接受了有关这个工作各方面的全面训练。 On the course she received a thorough training in every aspect of the job.
默许的以无反应或不行动作为回应而接受或服从于某一行动的 Receiving or subjected to an action without responding or initiating an action in return.
警察是不允许接受酬金的。 The police are not allowed to accept rewards.
这个男孩正在接受心脏病治疗。 This boy is being treated for a heart condition.
在她被接受为固定雇员之前经过了三个月的试用期。 He was taken on for a three-month trial period before being accepted as a permanent member of staff.
她仅超过年龄限制一天,因此组织者通融了一下,接受她入会。 She was only one day over the age limit so the organizers bent the rules and accepted her entry.
封臣,臣属从封建地主手中获得土地并接受保护的人,以敬意和忠诚回报 A person who held land from a feudal lord and received protection in return for homage and allegiance.
我得同委托人商量後才能接受你的建议. I must consult my prinicipals before agreeing to your proposal.
在接受调查的五百家住户中, 40% 有洗碗机. Of the five hundred householders surveyed, 40% had dishwashers.
简介给予或接受简洁的预备性的指令、信息或忠告的行为或步骤 The act or procedure of giving or receiving concise preparatory instructions, information, or advice.
他将接受口试。 He will take an oral examination.
请接受我的慰问。 Please accept my condolences.
如今女子再也不接受此种待遇了. Women today no longer accept such treatment.
她接受多项委托, 设计公共建筑. She has received many commissions to design public buildings.
别抱成见,这些新制度早晚会被人们接受。 Please keep an open mind, The new rules will be accept sooner or later.
我对于这个价格既没有表示惊异,也没想接受。 I neither expressed surprise at the price nor attempted to accept it.
他经过了几天的思想斗争,决定接受我的建议。 After tussling with himself for some days, he decided to accept my offer.
实习生接受有指导性实践训练的高年级学生或新毕业的学生 An advanced student or a recent graduate undergoing supervised practical training.
他很谦虚, 乐于接受意见。 He is very modest and open to advice.
他们接受该计画时心怀不满. Therewas an undercurrent of resentment in their acceptance of the plan.
流行歌曲一被接受, 追星族就大量涌现。 As soon as popular songs were accepted, fans appeared in a rash.
经过慎重的考虑,我们决定接受他们的提议。 After careful consideration, we've decided to accept their offer.
我方接受委托推荐下列人员,他们愿意提供你方所需的任何情况。 As reference we wish to give the following who have kindly agreed to give any information you may desire.
听到这些我非常难过。请接受我最诚挚的慰问。 Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that. Please accept my deepest sympathies.
她对每一个建议都不接受,只是双肩一耸,眉毛一抬了事。 She brushed off every suggestion with a shrug and raised eyebrows.
听说你已定婚,Marry,请接受我的良好祝愿。 I have heard of your engagement, Mary. Please accept my best wishes.
你现在先别决定接受这项工作: 考虑一天再说. Don't say now if you'll take the job: sleep on it first.
我接受支票代替现金。 I accept a check in lieu of cash.
这个计划被普遍地接受了。 The plan has been generally accepted.
我们应该接受用户的建议。 We should adopt the consumers' suggestion.
我对是否接受那项工作顾虑重重。 I have many misgivings about taking the job.
我真诚地希望他能接受别人的批评。 I sincerely hope that he can accept the criticism of others.
他拒绝接受选举结果,起身怒气冲冲地离开了会场。 Refusing to accept the decision of the vote, he got up and stormed out of the meeting.
有些年我们获得大丰收,有些年则收成很坏,但好坏你都得接受。 Some years we have a plentiful harvest, others a very poor one, but you have to take the good with the bad.
热探测器测量热量的敏感接受器 A sensory receptor that detects warmth.
他从母方接受的遗传是良好的。 On the maternal side his inheritance was a happy one.
他们气得拒不接受对方提出的妥协建议。 Out of pique they refuse to accept the compromise offer.
福斯特先生不能接受你的宴请,深表歉意。 Mr Foster is sorry that he cannot accept your invitation to dinner.
我想你方技术人员可以在我方用户的工厂里接受培训。 I think your technician can be trained in the factory of our customer.
反应减弱因不断接受条件刺激而伴随产生的条件反射减弱 The decline of a conditioned response following repeated exposure to the conditioned stimulus.
在这个试验车道,标准汽车成品将接受有意的毁坏性测试。 On this test track, the standard production cars will be subjected to rough treatment deliberately.
假若贵方愿意接受我们的建议,请通知我们,以便进一步商讨合作的细节。 If this proposal is acceptable to you, please let us know so that we can discuss details.
假如施予比接受更受到祝福的话,我们大多数都情愿让其他的人得到更大的祝福。 If it is more blessed to give than to receive, then most of us are content to let the other fellow have the greater blessing.
神判法让被控诉的人接受痛苦或危险的考验的一种审判方法,结果被视为神对其是否有罪或清白的审定 A method of trial in which the accused was subjected to physically painful or dangerous tests, the result being regarded as a divine judgment of guilt or innocence.
我决不接受贿赂, 一尘不染. I wouldn't sully my hands by acceptinga bribe.
他绝不像是会接受贿赂的人。 He is the last man to accept a bribe.
他非但不接受我的劝告,反而背叛了我。 Far from accepting my advice, he went back on me.
他接受了尼采的思想,堕落成法西斯分子。 He ate up Nietzsche and degenerated into a fascist.
你们接受特殊订货吗? Do you take special order?
你们接受外汇券兑换券吗? Do you accept foreign exchange certificate?
他由於死要面子而不肯接受帮助. He refused to accept help out of a false sense of pride.
他想让我接受贿赂--我但愿我决不至於做出这种低级的事. He tried to make me accept a bribe I hope I would never stoop so low.
信念对真理、事实或某物的正确性在思想上接受或深信不疑 Mental acceptance of and conviction in the truth, actuality, or validity of something.
胆汁质(暴躁)的哲学家的世界观,要加上一小撮盐方能接受,惟以泻盐为较佳。 A bilious philosopher's opinion of the world can only be accepted with a pinch of salt, of epsom salt by preference.
汽车修理厂给我5英镑折价换取我的汽车旧电池,这使我比较容易接受得买一个新电池的事实。 The garage gave me five pounds for trading in my old car battery, which took the sting of having to buy a new one.
移情作用;情感转移一种防卫机制,情感、影响、愿望从原始目标潜意识地转移到一个立即或更可接受的替代对象 A defense mechanism in which there is an unconscious shift of emotions, affect, or desires from the original object to a more acceptable or immediate substitute.