Gb | Eng |
---|
如果你到今晚把手头上的工作做完,你明天就可以休息。 | Provided/Providing (that) you clear your desk by this evening, you can have tomorrow off. |
他用自来水龙头流出的凉水把手洗干净。 | He cleaned his hands in the cold water from the tap. |
她把手伸到喷泉中玩水。 | She dabbled her hands in the fountain. |
他把手表拆开来修理。 | He took the watch apart to repair it. |
我把手套落在公共汽车上了。 | I've left my gloves on the bus. |
我在黑暗中摸索着门把手。 | I groped for the door handle in the dark. |
用这条毛巾把手擦乾. | Dry your hands on this towel. |
我在比赛前把手表交妻子保管. | Before the game I gave my watch to my wife for safe keeping. |
他猛力一拧, 将那把手拧了下来. | With a violent twist, he wrenched off the handle. |
操纵这台机器要转动这个把手. | You operate the mechanism by winding this handle. |
他旋动把手, 但门就是打不开. | She turned the handle but the door wouldn't open. |
链球由重16磅(7。2千克)的金属球和一条长链或木把手组成,人手持链端或把手在田径比赛中将其投远以争高低 | A metal ball weighing16 pounds(7.2 kilograms) and having a long wire or wooden handle by which it is thrown for distance in track-and-field competition. |
|