GbEng
别那麽使劲扯书页,那会撕破的。 Don't pull the pages so hard or they will tear.
德位的手指撕扯着绳子和包装纸。然后是一声狂嘉的尖叫,哎呀!紧接着又变为满脸的泪水。 Della's fingers tore at the string and paper. Then came an excited scream of joy, and then, alas! a quick change to tears.
欧洲进一步统一的计划可以尚未定案,可是从赫尔辛基到罗马的人在最近几星期得到一个时常令人痛苦的教训:他们各国的经济已经如何地牵扯在一起了。 Europe's plans for further unification may be up in the air, but people from Helsinki to Rome have been learning an often painful lesson in recent weeks about how entwined their economies have already become.
他扯我的耳朵. He pulled my ears/me by the ears.
我觉得有人扯我的袖子, 便转过身来. I felt a pull at my sleeve and turned round.
我不愿意牵扯到这场学制改革的争论之中。 I don't want to get sucked into the row about school reform.
他那无聊的闲扯会使你烦恼。 His silly chatter would vex you.
贫穷不应该与耻辱扯上任何关系。 There should be no stigma attached to being poor.
把旁观者牵扯进他与警察的争执 Involved the bystanders in his dispute with the police.
他的仇人竭力想把他牵扯进谋杀案中. His enemies tried to implicate him (in the murder).