Gb | Eng |
---|
我打算担任这个工作。 | I'm planning to take the job. |
他打算把财产转让给儿子。 | He intends to transfer the property to his son. |
你打算怎么办? | What're you going to do? |
你打算做什么? | What do you plan to do? |
史密斯小姐(去年访问了中国)打算嫁给爱尔伯特先生。 | Miss Smith( who visited china last year) is going to marry Mr. Abbott. |
我不打算担任这项工作。 | I don't plan to take the job. |
委员会打算休会几个星期。 | The committee is going into recess for a couple of weeks. |
他写了这封信打算征求一些意见。 | He wrote the letter with the intention of asking for some advice. |
在这样远景鼓舞下,他们打算修建更多的水渠。 | Inspired by these prospects, they planned to build more canals. |
这两个研究所打算合并的事现在已经落空了。 | The proposed amalgamation of the two institutes has mow fallen through. |
我们打算称呼她为黛安娜. | We're going to call her Diana. |
她打算毕业後从事社会福利工作. | She wants to do social work when she finishes college. |
约翰去南方跑了一趟,打算在那儿开业。 | John made a trip to the South and considered setting up there. |
要是你打算买一个新的扩音器,何不干脆将全套设备换成新的? | If you are getting a new amplifier, why don't you go to the big figure and replace everything? |
我不打算主持这次会议。 | I don't intend to chair the meeting. |
他的学术报告打算重点谈针刺麻醉在脑外科方面的应用。 | His lecture is intended to bear down on the application of acupuncture anesthesia in brain surgery. |
我打算娶她。 | I'm going to marry her. |
政府打算削减军备开支。 | The government intends to cut expenditure on arms. |
我虽然很喜欢她,却不打算娶她。 | Much as I like her, I won't marry her. |
为了完成报告我打算熬夜不睡。 | I am going to stay up late to finish my paper. |
我正打算出去一会儿,可我舅舅来了。 | I was just going out for a bit when my uncle came. |
你打算挑选谁参加这个队? | Who are you going to pick for the team? |
这伙小偷打算在警察来搜查房子时,把偷来的手表栽赃到同住的一名房客身上。 | The thieves had planned to plant the stolen, watches on a fellow lodger if the police came to search the house. |
我会熟练地打算盘。 | I can use abacus skillfully. |
他的微笑加深了,但他没有打算要回答。 | His smile deepened, but he made no attempt to answer. |
杰克打算勤工俭学读完大学。 | Jack planned to work his way through college. |
董事长打算从本次议事日程中去掉两个议事项目 | The chairman wanted two items removed from or take off the agenda. |
你听到她打算辞职的传闻了吗? | Have you heard of her intention to resign? |
我不打算放弃我的假日来迁就你, 你不听也得听! | I'm not giving up my holiday to suit you, so you can put that in your pipe and smoke it! |
关于这一专题,我打算只讲一个概况;我不想详谈细节。 | I propose to give only a general survey of the subject; I shall not go into details. |
为本城父老乡亲医伤诊病近四十年后,现在,我打算退休,并迁居弗罗里达。 | After nearly40 years of patching up the folks of this town, I'm planning to retire and move to Florida. |
他的妻子琼是一个健壮、浅薄的女人,也是孩子们随和的母亲。当她一听说自己高贵的地位时,便立刻想入非非,暗自打算为她的年轻漂亮的女儿找一个显赫、门当户对的婆家。 | And no sooner had Joan, his handsome, shallow-minded wife, the easy-going mother of his many children, heard of her exalted estate than her romantic soul began secretly to devise a brilliant and fitting alliance for her beautiful young daughter. |
|