Gb | Eng |
---|
比分为3比1, 对我方有利。 | The score was 3 to 1 in our favor. |
由于目前的价格情况,我方不得不调整报价。 | Due to the present price level, we cannot help but adjust our offer. |
主动权已转到我方. | The initiative has passed to us. |
该函已退给(我方)要求对某问题加以解释. | The letter was referred back (to us) with a query. |
她先表明她非常喜欢这个, 然後批评我方法不当. | Having said how much she liked it, she then proceeded to criticize the way I'd done it. |
据说轮船严重受损,详情正在调查之中,但我方利益已完全保住,请电告伦敦公司。 | Steamer report seriously damaged now ascertain particulars however our interest fully protected transmit to London |
在我方的沉重打击下,敌军被迫后退。 | The enemy was forced to get back under our massive blows. |
我方坦克突破了敌人的防线. | Our tanks have breached the enemy defences. |
我方接受委托推荐下列人员,他们愿意提供你方所需的任何情况。 | As reference we wish to give the following who have kindly agreed to give any information you may desire. |
敌军发动袭击,结果反陷入我方伏击而被歼灭。 | The enemy came upon us only to be entrapped and wiped out. |
如果你们能多给我们一些佣金,就可以便于我方推销。 | It will be easier for us to push the sale if you can give us more commission. |
若你方经销我们的货物,我方愿给予你相当大的优惠作为回报。 | If you promote our goods, we will give you a good discount as our part of the bargain. |
你方是否已收到我方汇款? | Have you received our remittance? |
现在是我方炮兵回击敌人的时候了。 | It's time for our artillery to hit back. |
关于包装问题,我方将与厂商联系,要求他们对此引起重视。 | About packing, we will contact our manufacturers and call their attention to the matter. |
我想你方技术人员可以在我方用户的工厂里接受培训。 | I think your technician can be trained in the factory of our customer. |
如果可能的话,希望能在贵方的培训中心训练我方专业人员。 | If possible, you are expected to train our specialist in your training center. |
对于贵方的发票金额,贵方可开出以我方为付款人,自发票出具之日起三个月后付款的汇票。 | For the amount of your invoice you may cover yourself by drawing upon me at three months from the date of the invoice. |
我方面鱼雷艇向敌巡洋舰冲去。 | Our torpedo boats bore down on the enemy cruiser. |
您只要把我们的报价与其他供应商的开价相比较就会知道我方价格多么优惠。 | If you compare our quotation with those offer by other supplier, you'll see how favorable ours be. |
贵方所订购货物之其余部分, 一俟我方进货即可供应. | The balance of your order will be supplied when we receive fresh stock. |
至于动力方式是采用“蒸气式”抑或“柴油式”,我想贵公司将交由我方全权处理吧? | And the propulsion method whether steam or diesel, you'll leave to us, I suppose? |
|