Gb | Eng |
---|
我非常感谢您。 | I'm extremely grateful to you. |
我们深深感谢你的支持。 | We are deeply grateful for your support. |
我不知道该怎样来感谢你才好。 | I don't know how I can possibly thank you enough. |
我代表我的同事和我本人向你表示感谢。 | On behalf of my colleagues and myself I thank you. |
我愿借此机会感谢每一位为这个项目辛勤工作的人。 | I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their hard work on the project. |
感谢你方寄来的电冰箱报价函。 | Thank you for your quotation for the refrigerators. |
她向他表示衷心的感谢。 | She gave him her heartfelt thanks. |
我谨向各位表示衷心的感谢. | My heartfelt thanks to you all. |
感谢你们使我的访问如此有价值。我将珍惜我们之间的友谊及你们给予我的盛情款待。 | Thank you for making my visit so worthwhile. I shall treasure your friendship and kind hospitality you have given me. |
祝福夫君生日快乐,你给流逝的岁月增添了醉人的情意,你让平凡的事情发出耀眼的光芒,感谢你已成为我生命中特别重要的一部分。 | Happy birthday to my dear husband. You add a special happiness to days that come and go. You give an extra sparkle to the ordinary things. It's so nice to have you being a special part of my life. |
他们[他]写信表示感谢我们赠送礼物. | They wrote to thank us/he wrote thanking us for the present. |
感谢你的邀请。 | I appreciate your invitation. |
感谢您使我们把枯燥的学习变成了巨大的乐趣。 | Thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy. |
感谢盛情款待,已安全到达并转告关心此事的朋友。 | Thanks for hospitality arrival safely inform friend regard. |
所有捐款,无论数目多么少,我们都深表感谢。 | All contribution, however small, will be greatly appreciated. |
"我现在还不需要这些文献,但我还是要感谢你。" | I don't need the literature at present. Thank you very much all the same. |
`感谢你让我们观赏你所收藏的画.'`同欢共赏, 不胜荣幸.' | `Thank you for showing us your collection of paintings.' `It's my privilege (ie I am honoured to do so).' |
|