Gb | Eng |
---|
下点雨会使我们感到凉快一些。 | Some rain would cool us down. |
希望你能感到像一家人一样. | We'd like you to feel you're part of the family. |
工作了十五个小时之后,我开始感到累了。 | After working for fifteen hours I began to tire. |
她感到了写作的乐趣。 | She discovered the joy of writing. |
外科医生问他是否感到紧张。 | The surgeon asked him if he felt nervous. |
她为自己的孩子取得的成绩感到无比骄傲。 | She takes great pride in her children's success. |
不应该让退休的人感到自己是个闲人 | A retired person should not be made to feel he's on the shelf. |
他一想到自己对她的死负有责任就感到心如刀割。 | The thought that he was responsible for her death preyed on his mind. |
他开始对工作感到厌倦。 | He began to weary of the work. |
阴沉的天气让我们都感到压抑。 | We were all depressed by the dismal weather. |
这种建筑风格让我感到很压抑。 | This kind of architectural style depresses me. |
在这座陌生的城市里,她感到很寂寞。 | She feels rather lonely in the strange town. |
看到我的生日礼物受到极大的赞赏,我感到高兴。 | I was gratified to see how much my birthday present was appreciated. |
节目中的暴力场面和难听的粗话使许多观众感到震惊。 | The violence and bad language in the program shocked many of the viewers. |
必须向人借钱使他感到羞辱。 | It galled him to have to ask for a loan. |
在麻醉剂的作用下我感到舒服些。 | I felt comfortable on narcotic effect. |
这种炎热的天气在夜晚尚能忍受,但白天就令人感到呼吸困难。 | The heat was tolerable at night but suffocating during the day. |
我对他知识的渊博感到惊奇。 | I was amazed at the extent of his knowledge. |
想到还需重新考试,我就感到沮丧。 | The thought of having to take the exam again depressed me. |
对于他们枪杀无辜平民,人们感到义愤填膺。 | People are indignant by their shooting of innocent civilians. |
那小男孩在父母身边感到安心。 | The little boy felt secure near his parents. |
你能把那一点指出来,我感到很高兴。 | I'm glad you raised that point. |
我吃完晚饭常感到困, 一到晚上就又精神了. | I often feel sleepy after supper and then I get my second wind later in the evening. |
我为此实在感到很抱歉。 | I really feel bad about that. |
她感到头皮上被扎了一下. | She felt a pricking on her scalp. |
她失败后感到非常痛心。 | She was badly cut up when she failed. |
发现她在那,我感到很吃惊。 | I was amazed to find her there. |
你的拒绝让我感到十分为难。 | Your refusal puts me in an awkward predicament. |
天气太冷了,他感到寒冷刺骨。 | It was so cold that he felt frozen to the marrow. |
水泥地没铺地毯, 我的脚感到很凉. | The bare concrete floor was cold on my feet. |
我对会议的结果感到极其满意. | I was most gratified at/by/with the outcome of the meeting. |
我们对医生这样对待我们感到不满。 | We are unhappy about the way the doctor treated us. |
他对未来感到轻松自在并且充满信心。 | He felt at ease and confident about the future. |
使我感到极其好笑的是他的假胡子掉下来了. | To my great amusement his false beard fell off. |
他们对普遍存在的反政府情绪感到很吃惊。 | They are so surprised by the prevalence of anti-government sentiments. |
他感到肩膀隐隐作痛。 | He felt a dull ache in his shoulder. |
我感到浑身血液在沸腾。 | I could feel blood pulsing through my veins. |
老人们为电影和小说的大胆感到震惊。 | The old people is shocked by the new freedom in movies and novels. |
他们对他们的老师感到强烈愤慨。 | They felt strong indignation against their teacher. |
我对这些官员的普遍受贿感到震惊。 | I'm shocked at the prevalence of bribery among these officials. |
他对这个事件毫不知情,真让人感到诧异。 | It was amazing that he knew nothing about the event. |
听到他逃之夭夭的消息,我感到惊讶。 | I was astonished at the news of his escape. |
出海一周後, 又重新回到陆地上而感到愉快. | After a week at sea, it was good to feel the earth under our feet again. |
他的拒绝是那样委婉得体,所以我们并未感到不快。 | His refusal was worded in such a graceful way that we could not be offended. |
我出身於工人阶级, 在上流社会中感到很不自在. | With my working-class background I feel like a fish out of water among these high-society people. |
他对未来感到悲观。 | He is pessimistic about the future. |
我对他在哪儿感到很好奇。 | I am curious about where he is. |
他对任何打扰都感到不耐烦。 | He was impatient of any interruption. |
我对在那儿见到他感到很惊奇。 | I was surprised at seeing him there. |
你肯光临使我们感到无比荣幸. | You do us a great honour by attending. |
他居然还活著使她感到惊异. | She was amazed/It amazed her that he was still alive. |
他因与母亲分离而感到不快。 | He was unhappy because of his separation from his mother. |
女王光临,我们感到不胜荣幸。 | We were graced with the presence of the Queen. |
在平静的海面上航行我感到很舒服。 | I felt comfortable sailing on the smoothness of the sea. |
我不明白你们为什么对这件事感到如此好笑。 | I fail to see why you find it so amusing. |
那位妇人对找回被盗的珠宝感到非常高兴。 | Th woman was delighted at the recovery of her stolen jewels. |
我希望你不曾因为我好久不给你写信而感到担心。 | I hope you were never put out by my long silence. |
有些人感到退休生活很艰难,但他轻而易举地适应了。 | Some people find retiring difficult, but he has taken it all in his stride. |
自从上个赛季加入这个队以来,她就使人感到她是个举足轻重的队员。 | Since she joined the team last season she has made her presence felt. |
他为他的行为感到惭愧。 | He is ashamed of his behavior. |
渡船摇摇晃晃, 他感到恶心. | The sway of the ferry made him feel sick. |
元旦那天他们都感到宿醉头痛。 | On New Year's Day they were all hung over. |
飞机著陆时, 乘客感到猛烈的冲撞. | The passengers felt a violent bump as the plane landed. |
他在紧急关头十分镇静为此感到骄傲。 | He prides himself on remaining calm in an emergency. |
他向警方隐瞒实情而并未感到十分不妥. | He had/felt no serious qualms about concealing the information from the police. |
今晚有多布斯参议员光临, 我们感到十分荣幸. | We are very privileged to have Senator Dobbs with us this evening. |
凡是有正义感的人都一定会对这种暴行感到震惊. | All ,right-minded people will be surely shocked by this outrage. |
我工作时间是别人的两倍,可拿的钱却比谁都少,我感到十分委屈。 | I felt very hard done by when I got less money than anybody else, and I'd worked twice as long. |
在那段时间里由于我的鼻子不太通气,晚上常常醒来感到口里和喉咙干得难受。 | Because I couldn't breathe properly through my nose at that time, I used to wake up at night with my mouth and throat as dry as paper. |
这种疾病的迅速蔓延使医疗当局感到忧虑不安。 | The rapid spread of the disease is alarming the medical authorities. |
她感到一阵头晕目眩. | A fit of dizziness came over her. |
感到厌恶的,感到憎恨的 | Feeling repugnance or loathing. |
至於你, 你应该感到惭愧. | As for you, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. |
约翰感到难以为一家大小置备衣着。 | John felt it hard to rig out his family. |
她扮作受了冤枉的情人, 好让他感到内疚. | She acted out the role of wronged lover to make him feel guilty. |
这些新来者准备承担一部分我们突然间感到很沉重的那些负担吗? | Are the newcomers prepared to shoulder some of the burdens which we have suddenly discovered to be oppressive? |
早晨清新的空气使我感到十分愉快。 | The morning fresh air makes me feel quite frisky. |
我一进办公室,立刻就感到事情不对头。 | As I entered the office I knew right away that something was wrong. |
他感到激动得发抖。 | He felt a quiver of excitement. |
她做出决定后立即感到后悔。 | She immediately regretted her decision. |
夜间的寒气使他感到冰冷彻骨。 | The night air chilled his bones. |
我姐姐在假日里对孩子们放任不管,以至于有一段时间闹得很厉害,使邻居都感到厌烦。 | My sister left her children so much to themselves during the holidays that for a time they ran wild and became a nuisance to the neighbourhood. |
听到这个消息我感到很遗憾。 | I'm sorry to hear that. |
你的注目凝视使她感到不自在。 | Your intent gaze made her uncomfortable. |
汽车喇叭的叫声使男孩感到慌乱。 | The honking of horns flustered the boy. |
她对他脸上露出的责备的神色感到惊讶。 | She is astonished at the look of reproach on his face. |
看到战争造成的荒凉,他感到触目惊心。 | He felt startled when he saw the desolation caused by war. |
我记得感到上帝或某人把我们凑合在一起。 | I remember feeling that God, or someone, had brought us together. |
棚户区之行使我深切地感到那里的人民何等的贫穷。 | A trip through the shanty town brought home to me just how poor the people are. |
想到我们把所有的钱都花在儿子的教育上,而他却所想去一家沉闷的工厂工作,我感到很伤心。 | It breads my heart to think of all the money we spent on our son's education and all he wants to do is work in a dreary factory. |
她行为古怪我感到莫名其妙. | I was puzzled by the oddity of her behaviour. |
她对自己的不良行为感到羞耻。 | She was full of shame at her bad behavior. |
她感到一种难以名状的恐惧。 | The apprehension she had felt had been shapeless. |
我感到了猫在我的腿上蹭来蹭去。 | I could feel the cat rubbing up against my leg. |
如果灯杆不是笔直的,我就感到烦恼。 | It annoys me if a lamppost is not bolt upright. |
他在聚会上竭力表现自己使她感到很难堪. | She was embarrassed by his exhibitionism at the party. |
杰克太爱吹牛了,当教练说他并不是他所想像的那么好时,他感到很惊讶。 | Jack brags too much and it set him back on his heels when the coach told him he wasn't as good a player as he thought he was. |
玛丽谈起她聪明伶俐的儿子从不感到厌倦。 | Mary never tires of talking about her clever son. |
他按捺不住,大发脾气;过后又感到懊悔。 | His temper ran away with him and later he regretted what he did. |
在1939年,当时人人都感到欧洲处于极度危险的境地。 | In 1939 everyone felt Europe was on the edge of the precipice. |
他本是国王的幸臣, 一朝失宠众人无不感到意外. | He had been the king's favourite, and his sudden fall from grace surprised everyone. |
尽管如此,最近一个现代雕塑品展览会使有些人--包括我自己--感到吃惊。 | In spite of this, some people including myself- were surprised by a recent exhibit of modern sculpture. |
那孩子见他妈妈当着同学们的面亲亲热热、婆婆妈妈的对待他,感到害臊,不知如何是好。 | The child was ashamed of the affectionate fuss his mother was making of him in front of his schoolmates and didn't know where to turn his eyes. |
据说惊人的大量有毒物质正堆在英国最大的化学物品废品站里……当地政府……对……堆在它门口的垃圾理所当然地感到忧虑。 | A frightening brew of poisonous waste is said to be accumulating in Britain's biggest chemical dump… The local authority… is rightly worried about the… tip on its doorstep. |
"尽人皆知,苏联对古巴这时的发展感到不快,"这位[欧洲]外交官说。可是他又说,苏联允许国内及东欧有较多的自由,"若强行逼迫加勒比海的盟邦,那可真是矛盾。" | "It's no secret that the Soviets are not happy about the developments here in Cuba, " the [European] diplomat said. But he added that with the Soviets permitting more freedom at home and within Eastern Europe, "it would be a real contradiction to twist the arm of its Caribbean ally." |
|