Gb | Eng |
---|
她把幸福和有钱联想到一起。 | She associated happiness with having money. |
我一想到要对这样的听众讲话,就有些胆小。 | I was rather daunted by the thought of addressing such an audience. |
他一想到自己对她的死负有责任就感到心如刀割。 | The thought that he was responsible for her death preyed on his mind. |
我们还以为那是最坏的情况呢,可没想到更糟的还在后面。 | We thought that the situation was as bad as it could be, but worse was to follow. |
父亲想到乡下去,可是孩子们吵着要去海滨。 | Father wanted to go to the country, but the children were whooping it up for the beach. |
想到还需重新考试,我就感到沮丧。 | The thought of having to take the exam again depressed me. |
人们一提到维也纳就会联想到华尔兹圆舞曲和咖啡馆. | People connect Vienna with waltzes and coffee-houses. |
我很想到国外去读书。 | I have a good mind to study abroad. |
他想到她已死去就很难过。 | He was saddened at the memory of her death. |
我碰巧想到同样的事。 | I chanced to be thinking of the same thing. |
我绝没想到会在这里遇见你。 | This is the last place where I expected to meet you. |
我再也不想到这个糟糕的地方来了. | I have no intention of coming to this terrible place again! |
就连你所能想到的最壮的人也不能光用手就将木头撕裂。 | The strongest man (that) you can think of cannot tear the log apart with bare hands. |
哎呀!没想到价格这么高! | Dear me, I didn't know the price is so high! |
一想到要会见总统就足以令人心悸. | The prospect of meeting the President is quite daunting. |
想到将要发生的事,她语音中充满了惊异。“我的态度是:事情发生了,设法应付,但避免正面冲突。” | A note of surprise filled her voice at the prospect."My attitude is to roll with what happens, " she said. |
我突然想到一个办法可以让我们改进这种局面. | It suddenly struck me how we could improve the situation. |
我一想到他就忍不住颤抖。 | I could not repress a shiver whenever I thought of him. |
他想到要在冬天游泳就有些犹豫. | He boggled at the thought of swimming in winter. |
一想到叫孩子遭罪我心里就难受。 | It turns me up to think of children being made to suffer. |
我得说我对他真是敬佩--我从未想到他能参加甲队. | I must say I take my hat off to him I neverthought he would get into the first team. |
你可曾想到被你最好的朋友出卖? | Did it ever occur to you to be betrayed by your best friend? |
最后她终于想到了写字,用一只蹄子把她的名字--很短的一个名字--划在沙地上。 | At length she bethought herself of writing, and inscribed her name-it was a short one-with her hoof on the sand. |
我们把能想到的各种组合都试了一遍. | We tried it in every conceivable combination. |
我总是由他联想到高速汽车. | I always associate him with fast cars. |
她未曾想到这计谋反倒使她自食其果. | The scheme rebounded on her in a way she had not expected. |
想到我们把所有的钱都花在儿子的教育上,而他却所想去一家沉闷的工厂工作,我感到很伤心。 | It breads my heart to think of all the money we spent on our son's education and all he wants to do is work in a dreary factory. |
刹那间我想到汽车要碰撞. | For a fleeting moment I thought the car was going to crash. |
你从大海能联想到什么? | What associations does the sea have for you? |
没想到(老实的)他居然在三天内犯了三次抢劫罪。 | I didn't expect that he should have committed three robberies in as many days. |
你曾否想到用你的视觉去探视一位朋友或认识的人的内在本性? | Does it ever occur to you to use your sight to see into the inner nature of a friend or acquaintance? |
万勿对人类失去信心:要想到美国国内那些从未以卑鄙的手法欺骗过你的人啊。 | Do not lose faith in humanity: think of all the people in the united state who have never play you a single nasty trick. |
|