Gb | Eng |
---|
他从商店里得到了几张优惠券。 | He redeemed several coupons at the store. |
若你方经销我们的货物,我方愿给予你相当大的优惠作为回报。 | If you promote our goods, we will give you a good discount as our part of the bargain. |
桥牌、 扑克和惠斯特都是纸牌游戏. | Bridge, poker and whist are card-games. |
我非常感激您的恩惠。 | I am greatly indebted to you for your kindness. |
这些花是用来对您的恩惠略表谢意的. | These flowers are a small acknowledgement of your great kindness. |
中国的投资政策为外国投资者提供了优惠待遇。 | China's investment policy provide preferential treatment to foreign investor. |
某企业的客户或企图寻求优惠或赞助的某机构的客人的旅行 | One taken by a person who is the guest of a business or an agency seeking favor or patronage. |
赏钱,小费当得到服务所给的恩惠或礼物,通常以钱的形式给予 | A favor or gift, usually in the form of money, given in return for service. |
您只要把我们的报价与其他供应商的开价相比较就会知道我方价格多么优惠。 | If you compare our quotation with those offer by other supplier, you'll see how favorable ours be. |
我怎麽能报答你的恩惠呢? | How can I ever repay (you for) your kindness? |
|