Gb | Eng |
---|
黑暗会使他更加珍惜视力。 | Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight. |
他为挽救这家企业,不惜冒险投入他的全部金钱。 | He hazarded all his money in the attempt to save the business. |
我珍惜你的友谊。 | I treasure your friendship. |
人民不惜付出任何代价也要争取和平. | The people wanted peace at any price. |
你今晚不能和我们一起去看戏, 真可惜. | What a pity that you can't come to the theatre with us tonight. |
为了获得他们的支持,任何代价均在所不惜。 | No price is too high for winning their support. |
我祖母不惜花费地让她儿子念完了大学。 | My grandmother at all price strove to get her son through college. |
真可惜两个音乐会时间上有冲突,我本来想两个都去。 | It's a pity the two concerts clash; I wanted to go to both of them. |
感谢你们使我的访问如此有价值。我将珍惜我们之间的友谊及你们给予我的盛情款待。 | Thank you for making my visit so worthwhile. I shall treasure your friendship and kind hospitality you have given me. |
老师们纷纷表示,非常珍惜这次宝贵的学习机会,将会把学到的知识教给自己的同事和学生,使更多的人掌握电脑的基本知识。 | The participants said they valued this special opportunity very much and would teach what they had learned to their colleagues and students to help more people master basic computer skills. |
那麽多食物都浪费了, 看著觉得可惜. | What a pity to see all that food go to waste. |
他不惜一切代价帮助我们。 | He spared no expense in helping us. |
我弟弟用这部车时毫不爱惜,害得我花一大笔修理费。 | My brother's careless treatment of the car has run me in for a large repair bill. |
我非常为你惋惜。 | I'm dreadfully sorry for you. |
他们不惜工本装修这栋房子。 | They decorated the house regardless of cost. |
她看着窗外,为她失去的青春而惋惜。 | She looked out of the window, sighing for her lost youth. |
我板球曾打得很好,可惜现在已生疏了。 | I used to be good at cricket, but now I'm out of practice. |
不知为什麽, 我有点为他惋惜. | I'm not sure why, but I feel kind of sorry for him. |
他不惜工本为自己造了一幢别墅。 | He spares no expense in building a villa for himself. |
他批评以前的同事, 并非出於气愤而是为他惋惜. | It was more in sorrow than in anger that he criticized his former colleague. |
|