Gb | Eng |
---|
听到这个消息,他惊讶得张口结舌。 | On hearing the news, his jaw dropped. |
我一点也不惊讶她的率直。 | I'm not surprised at her frankness. |
我很惊讶你对他印象不佳。 | I am surprised you got an unfavorable impression of him. |
使我惊讶的是,他又犯了同样的错误。 | To my dismay, he made the same mistakes. |
那个计划取消了,这让我们非常惊讶。 | It dismayed us that the project had been canceled. |
我打开了邮件,惊讶地发现了一个打碎的花瓶。 | I opened my mail and was surprised to see a broken vase. |
听到他逃之夭夭的消息,我感到惊讶。 | I was astonished at the news of his escape. |
他们全都惊讶地瞪着眼。 | They all stared with astonishment. |
他惊讶得眼珠子差一点跳出来。 | His eyes nearly jumped from their sockets in surprise. |
她恢复得那么快,我们都有些惊讶。 | We are surprised by the rapidity of her recovery. |
他惊讶地竖起了眉毛。 | His brows went up in surprise. |
这片热带森林色彩纷呈的植被使教授惊讶。 | The colorful vegetation of this tropical forest amazed the professor. |
他们惊讶地默默凝视那奇景。 | They stared at the strange sight in silent wonder. |
她对他脸上露出的责备的神色感到惊讶。 | She is astonished at the look of reproach on his face. |
去年我返乡探亲,惊讶地发现小村和村里的人都发生了变化。 | Last year I returned home and was surprised to find both the village and the people completely changed. |
我非常惊讶, 连忙掐了自己一把看是否这一切都是一场梦. | I was so amazed I had to pinch myself in case it was all a dream. |
杰克太爱吹牛了,当教练说他并不是他所想像的那么好时,他感到很惊讶。 | Jack brags too much and it set him back on his heels when the coach told him he wasn't as good a player as he thought he was. |
|