Gb | Eng |
---|
谢谢您,先生。 | Thank you, sir. |
我非常感谢您。 | I'm extremely grateful to you. |
我确实很好,谢谢您。 | I'm very well indeed, thank you. |
祝您旅途愉快。 | I wish you a pleasant journey. |
您被邀请参观我们的秋季时装展览。 | You are invited to view our autumn collection. |
好的。请您告诉我贵姓及大名的头一个字母。 | Ok may I have your last name and first initial, please? |
我们送些酬劳,对您的大力协助聊表谢意。 | We are sending you some money in acknowledgement of your valuable help. |
祝您新年快乐! | A happy new year to you! |
请您告诉我怎样去联络律师? | Could you please inform me how to go about contacting a lawyer? |
劳驾,您能告诉我在哪能买到邮票吗? | Excuse me, can you tell where to get stamp? |
“这是您的车吗,先生?” 警察问道。 | "Is this your vehicle, sir?" asked the policeman. |
我代表总统前来迎接您。 | I greet you in the name of the President. |
他一字不差地复述了您说的话。 | He repeated what you said word for word. |
您知道,我们可以供应各种类型和尺码的机床。 | As you know, we can supply machine tools of all types and size. |
维修手册向您提供修理汽车所需的图表和说明。 | A maintenance manual gives diagrams and instructions for repairing your car. |
我想您也许知道中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活政策。 | I think you probably know that China have adopt a flexible policy in her foreign trade. |
如您所知,由于本公司存货已不多,所以对此项货物的需求极为迫切。 | As you know, we have been in urgent need of these items as we have only a few in stock. |
我谨祝您一切顺利。 | I'd like to wish you every success. |
请您放心,还款是有保障的。 | Please rest assured that repayment is ensured. |
确实非常感激您! | Thank you very much indeed! |
您心里没有疑问了吗? | There's no doubt in your mind? |
不知您是否愿意下星期来我们家做客? | I am wondering if you'd care to visit us next week? |
您有关于处理这桩索赔案的具体意见吗? | Do you have any specific idea to settled the claim? |
您能不能给我们建议一个好办法,让我们请大家送钱给我们,然后让我们在回到大陆时再购买礼物? | Can you suggest a good way for us to ask people to send us the money, and let us buy the gift when we get to the mainland? |
很荣幸同您见面。 | I'm honored to meet you. |
请向您母亲转达我的祝愿。 | Please convey my good wishes to your mother. |
您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。 | I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done. |
新的一学年正飞快来到,我急切地盼望得到您对此事的回答。 | As the new academic year is rapidly approaching, I am most eager to hear from you concerning this problem. |
我不能肯定已经领会您的意思。是不是您不满意您现在的工作。 | I am not certain I have grasped what you meant. Is it(that) you are not satisfy with your present job? |
对不起,您的汇款还没有到我们这儿。 | Sorry, your remittance have not reach us yet. |
对您给予的丰厚礼物,我们不胜感激。 | We are grateful to you for your bounteous gifts. |
现在向您表达我们对您的感激最为恰当。 | It's the appropriate time for showing you our thanks. |
你若预先通知我, 我就能给您准备好了. | If you warn me in advance, I will have your order ready for you. |
您可以将您的贵重物品放在旅馆的保险柜里。 | You may deposit your valuables in the hotel safe. |
现在是向您表达感激之情最为恰当的时刻。 | It is the most appropriate time to show you our thanks. |
多亏您们的帮助,我们才成功完成了工作。 | Owing to you help, we have just successfully completed work. |
您近日询问的书暂时无货, 谨此奉覆. | In answer to your recent inquiry, the book you mention is not in stock. |
对您取得的辉煌成绩,谨此致以诚挚的祝贺。 | Sincerest congratulations of your splendid success. |
如果贵公司愿意,我们将乐于提供样品,便于您向有购买潜力的顾客展示。 | If you agree we shall be glad to supply you with our samples for you to show to the potential customers. |
祝您一路平安! | A happy journey to you! |
兹答覆您的询问... | In response to your inquiry... |
您想让我现在开饭吗? | Do you wish me to serve dinner now? |
我可以量一下您的尺寸吗? | Can I take your measurements? |
您能为我们考察一下市场前景吗? | Can you explore the market possibility for us? |
"早晨好,司令,"她说,"今天您可真早。" | "Good morning, Commander, " she said. "You're early this morning." |
对於令夫人之去世, 谨向您表示最深切的慰问. | You have my deepest sympathies on the death of your wife. |
我们的新型洗衣粉顾客都很满意, 成千上万的人不可能都错了, 您也不妨试一试好吗? | Thousands of satisfied customers can't be wrong, so why don't you try our new washing-powder? |
我一直期待着和您见面。 | I have been looking forward to seeing you. |
您既然不能降价,那这笔交易不如就拉倒吧。 | Since you cannot reduce the price, we may call off the deal(business) as well. |
首次订购时,本人将提供信用照会资料给您。 | My credit references will be provided if you can make an initial order. |
本公司认为,您所展示的已婚妇女服装最适合我们的市场需求。 | The lines you showed for the married women would be most suitable for our market. |
我们调查证实过了。恐怕我将不得不取消这笔生意,除非您降价。 | That has been confirmed by our survey. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel the deal unless you reduce your price. |
这里您可以看到两名工人,他们刚刚割好三大马车金黄色的通心粉小麦杆。 | Here you can see two workers who, between them, have just finished cutting three cart-loads of golden brown macaroni stalks. |
敬请您出席股东会议. | Your presence is requested at the shareholders' meeting. |
感谢您使我们把枯燥的学习变成了巨大的乐趣。 | Thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy. |
一旦您为用户创建了一个帐号,用户就可以进入安全域中。 | As soon as you create an account for the user, the user can participate in a secure domain. |
我可以把它裁得低一点,这样让您穿着这件外套显得更丰满一点。 | I can cut it lower and in that way give you a little more fullness in the blouse. |
我非常感激您的恩惠。 | I am greatly indebted to you for your kindness. |
拜托您捎个信儿给他。 | Would you be kind enough to take a message to him? |
这些花是用来对您的恩惠略表谢意的. | These flowers are a small acknowledgement of your great kindness. |
在某种意义上说我同意您,但爱出名是人皆有之的。 | I concur with you in a sense, but love of fame is universal. |
您只要把我们的报价与其他供应商的开价相比较就会知道我方价格多么优惠。 | If you compare our quotation with those offer by other supplier, you'll see how favorable ours be. |
愿您早日康复! | May you recover soon! |
您想买进口的还是国产的? | Do you want an import brand or a home-make one? |
下星期五晚上我举行宴会,您肯赏光吗? | I'm giving a dinner party next Friday evening; would you like to come? |
如您急需这类商品,我想向您推荐A58号产品。 | If you were in urgent need of the goods, I'd like to recommend article a58. |
我应该先审慎打探一下这家公司的底细, 然後您再签字. | I should make a few discreet enquires about the firm before you sign anything. |
|