Gb | Eng |
---|
她恳求原谅。 | She supplicated for pardon. |
我恳求你告诉我。 | I beseech you to tell me. |
他们在走投无路的情况下恳求援助。 | They invoked help in the desperate situation. |
他习惯于发号施令,而不是恳求他人。 | He was accustomed to command, not to entreat. |
我恳求你饶了他吧. | Spare him, I beseech you. |
千万要警惕呀, 我恳求你. | Be on your guard, I conjure you. |
我们恳求他忍耐。 | We begged him to forbear. |
她恳求我帮她这个忙。 | She implored me to do her a favor. |
我恳求他,他连理都不理。 | He was deaf to my supplication. |
我恳求你不要出卖国家。 | I conjure you not to betray your country. |
他面带恳求的神态跪在皇帝面前。 | He knelt in front of the emperor with a look of entreaty. |
他在恳求拨款修建一所新学校。 | He was appealing for funds to build a new school. |
我恳求她帮忙, 但她完全不理睬我的请求. | I begged her for help but she shut her ears to all my appeals. |
|