Gb | Eng |
---|
凡希望受到皇帝恩宠的人都要拜倒在他面前. | Those who wished a favour of the emperor had to grovel on hands and knees before him. |
我希望的是长久恩爱, 而不是一夜露水之欢. | I was hoping for a lasting affair, not just a one-night stand. |
这位导演想让迈克尔·凯恩主演他的新片子. | The director wanted to star Michael Caine in his new film. |
"况且,不管我是不是这样",他接着说,"这和他认为我忘恩负义没有多大关系。" | "Besides, whether I am or not, " he added, "that has little or nothing to do with his thinking me ungrateful." |
各位女士、先生,现在我为你们介绍一位舞台和银幕上著名的明星,约翰·韦恩。 | Ladies and gentlemen, now I will introduce to you the renowned star of the stage and screen, John Wayne. |
奥布赖恩,埃德纳生于1932爱尔兰作家。作品包括孤独的姑娘和约翰我几乎认不出你了(1977年),探索今日爱尔兰的女性生活 | Irish writer whose works, including The Lonely Girl(1962) and Johnny I Hardly Knew You(1977), explore the lives of women in modern-day Ireland. |
他乞求法官开恩. | He appealed to the judge for clemency. |
我非常感激您的恩惠。 | I am greatly indebted to you for your kindness. |
安不应该这样谈论她的恩人. | It ill behoves Anne (ie She ought not) to speak thus of her benefactor. |
这些花是用来对您的恩惠略表谢意的. | These flowers are a small acknowledgement of your great kindness. |
如果说我们缺点不断出现,那么上帝的恩爱却定会永无止境。 | And if our flaws are endless, God's love is truly boundless. |
赏钱,小费当得到服务所给的恩惠或礼物,通常以钱的形式给予 | A favor or gift, usually in the form of money, given in return for service. |
最近几个月,泰恩经历了一系列失败的捕捞,老板对他非常不满,于是他决定在捕鱼季节结束前再一次出海。 | For several months Tyne has had a run of disappointing catches, and his boss was quite dissatisfied with him. So he decides to make one more trip before the end of the fishing season. |
我怎麽能报答你的恩惠呢? | How can I ever repay (you for) your kindness? |
快点吧, 你们这一对恩爱情侣! | Come along, you two love-birds! |
碰到这样容易的考卷, 那是老天爷的恩赐. | To have such an easy examination paper was a gift from the gods. |
霍索恩美国新泽西州东北部一自治村镇,位于帕特森东北偏北。主要为住宅区,有多种轻工业。人口17,084 | A borough of northeast New Jersey north-northeast of Paterson. It is primarily residential with varied light industries. Population, 17,084. |
|