Gb | Eng |
---|
只有时间才能使人淡忘那些不快的记忆。 | Time alone will efface those unpleasant memories. |
饮酒过度的人常常失去记忆。 | Alcoholics often suffer from periods of oblivion. |
我的记忆靠不住。 | My memory is treacherous. |
把发生的事情尽可能仔细地回忆一下. | Try to recall (to mind) exactly what happened. |
这个地方使人回忆起许多生动的往事。 | This place conjures up vivid memories. |
他经常回忆起年轻时代的幸福时光。 | He often retraces the happy time during his young age. |
我与她的第一次会面的情景经常出现在我的记忆中。 | My first meeting with her often recurs to my memory. |
这件事唤起了他对过去苦难经历的回忆。 | The incident woke memories of his past sufferings. |
那可怕的情景铭记在他的记忆里。 | The terrible scene was engraved on his memory. |
那次可怕的经历铭刻在我的记忆中。 | The terrible experience is seared into my memory. |
你能回忆起多久以前的事情? | How far does your memory go back? |
已经证实,记忆存在于某些金属中。 | Memory has been shown to reside in some metals. |
我们必须抹去对那次失败的记忆。 | We have to extinguish the memory of the defeat. |
这个贫穷的母亲怅惘地回忆她已经逝去的青春。 | The poor mother has wistful reminiscences of her lost youth. |
神经衰弱一种神经系统紊乱,表现为长期疲劳乏力、失去记忆,带中度疼痛。以前被认为是由于神经系统衰竭引起的 | A neurotic disorder characterized by chronic fatigue and weakness, loss of memory, and generalized aches and pains. It was formerly thought to result from exhaustion of the nervous system. |
他有良好的视觉记忆力。 | He has a good visual memory. |
那事件是值得记忆的。 | The event is worthy of being remembered. |
随著时间的流逝, 我的记忆力似乎越来越差. | As time goes by my memory seems to get worse. |
那孩子已死去多时, 我对其面容仍记忆犹新. | The image of the dead child's face stuck in my mind for ages. |
我听说有人能回忆起童年甚至婴儿时期的一些往事,但是我的过去依依稀稀,我确实记不清了。 | I hear of people recalling incidents from their early childhood—and even their infancy—but my dim and distant past is very dim indeed to me. |
你过于信赖你的记忆力了。 | You trust to your memory too much. |
每个人都埋怨自己的记忆力,却无人埋怨自己的判断力。 | Everyone complain of his memory, no one of his judgement. |
在未来岁月里,让我们在记忆的长虹里永远珍藏对他的怀念。 | Now we can bask in the rainbow of the memories that we'll nurture in the years ahead. |
我对“忘记”的记忆力极好。 | I have a grand memory for forgetting. |
不要相信他的记忆力--他有点神不守舍的。 | Don't rely on his memory he's a bit of a dreamer. |
我头脑[记忆]里(完全)是一片空白--连一个答案也想不出. | My mind/memory was a (complete) blank I couldn't think of a single answer. |
今天,托马斯·莫尔爵士作为《乌托邦》的作者而留在人们的记忆之中。 | Sir Thomas More is remembered today as the author of Utopia. |
回忆或遐想指与另一人、物或观点联系在一起的记忆中的或想象的感情、情感、观点或感觉 | A remembered or imagined feeling, emotion, idea, or sensation linked to a person, object, or idea. |
"她们另外见了一次以后,南希觉得戈尔巴乔夫太太是一个不折不扣的共产党,"一位友人回忆说,"她总要宣传教条。" | "After their other meeting, Nancy felt that Mrs. Gorbachev was a Communist through and trough, " a friend recalled, "and that she just wanted to spout doctrine." |
|