Gb | Eng |
---|
我等她回来时,心里越来越不安。 | I waited with growing uneasiness for her to return. |
听到这个坏消息,他心里充满恐怖。 | He was filled with horror at the bad news. |
我心里充满了青春的欢乐。 | I'm full of the joys of spring. |
她把那小鸟握在掌心里. | She held the small bird in the hollow of her hand. |
我没来得及把每件事都安排好, 因此心里七上八下的. | I haven't had time to arrange everything, so I'm all at sixes and sevens. |
您心里没有疑问了吗? | There's no doubt in your mind? |
我等著她回来, 心里越来越不安. | I waited with growing unease for her return. |
一想到叫孩子遭罪我心里就难受。 | It turns me up to think of children being made to suffer. |
他虽然表面上很有礼貌地同他同事打招呼,但心里却充满了妒忌。 | He greeted his companion politely enough, but inside he was smouldering with jealousy. |
就像那个说他除了昆虫和民间舞蹈啥都想试试的人一样,我们大多数人心里都有个人界线,知道该在哪儿收手。 | Most of us would draw the line somewhere, like the man who said he'd try anything once except insect and folk dancing. |
他把表上的所有单词都记在心里了。 | He memorized all the words on the list. |
丢钱的事总是压在我心里。 | The loss of the money has been a weight on my mind. |
我心里还没个准稿子。 | I haven't got any definite plan yet. |
我们一见到那旅店昏暗肮脏, 心里就很不痛快. | Our first sight of the dingy little hotel did not inspire us with much confidence/inspire much confidence in us. |
猜测萨达姆心里如何想法是毫无意义的。不论他是做给伊斯兰激进分子看,还是趁最后一个机会找布什麻烦,他与美国和全世界对抗,不久就成为克林顿先生的问题。 | It's pointless to try to read Saddam Hussein's mind. Whether he is playing to Islamic radicals or simply taking a final poke at George Bush, his confrontation with America and the world will soon be one more problem for Mr.Clinton. |
|