Gb | Eng |
---|
他请求我们帮他完成他的计划。 | He asked us to assist him in carrying through his plan. |
我们请她帮忙时, 她总是那么不友好。 | She is always so disagreeable when we ask her to help. |
我们都帮忙收割。 | We all helped the harvest. |
我会尽一切可能帮助你。 | I'll do everything possible to help you. |
别胡闹了,过来给我帮个忙。 | Stop fucking around and come and give me a hand. |
她不肯帮忙,事情就更难办了。 | Her refusal to help complicates matters. |
尽管他帮助过我,可是我还是恨他。 | I hate him albeit he helped me. |
别胡闹了,快来帮我把这个抬起来。 | Stop playing silly buggers and help me lift this. |
尽管他大声喊叫,却没有人来帮助他。 | Despite his cries no one came to his assistance. |
他回过身来, 帮助那位扭了脚的朋友。 | He came back to help his friend who had sprained an ankle. |
这次经验有助于帮助她改变社会意识。 | This experience helped to change her social consciousness. |
老师帮助他上完了中学,但他无法完成大学的学业。 | The teacher helped him through high school, but he couldn't cut the buck in college. |
我钱很宽裕,能帮助她。 | As I had plenty of money I was able to help her. |
耳膜的振动帮助声音传送到大脑。 | A vibrating membrane in the ear helps to convey sounds to the brain. |
你能帮我一个忙吗? | Would you do me a favor? |
请帮我喂我的猫好吗? | Will you feed my cat for me? |
帮我洗洗这些锅碗瓢盆好吗? | Will you help me to wash up all these pots and pans? |
谁自愿来帮忙收拾一下这些盘子? | Can I have a volunteer to wash the dishes? |
这帮匪徒通过他们的 连锁饭店洗赃款. | The gang laundered the stolen money through their chain of restaurants. |
他们不大愿意帮忙。 | They were very reluctant to help. |
那不是个好办法,首先没人会帮我们的忙。 | It is not a good idea. For one thing, nobody will help us. |
胃液能帮助消化。 | Gastric juices help us digest our food. |
我想帮忙你捆扎东西。 | I would like to help you pack. |
非常感激你帮助了我们. | I'm much obliged to you for helping us. |
这帮人正被警方追捕。 | The gang is being hunted by the police. |
我始终认为帮助别人是重要的。 | I always make a point of giving a hand to others. |
或许这些营养品对你的健康有帮助。 | Maybe these nutrients are helpful to your health. |
只有练习能帮你熟练地用眼作出判断。 | Only practice can help you to keep your eye in. |
邻居张奶奶生病时,她去帮忙照料。 | She helped out when her neighbour Grandma Zhang became ill. |
政府已答应采取措施来帮助失业者。 | The government has promised to take measures to help the unemployed. |
她假装很喜欢他们,借以获得他们的帮助。 | She pretends that she likes them so that she can get their help. |
我会尽力帮忙,但我所能做的也是有限度的。 | I'll help as much as I can, but there is a limit to what I can do. |
政府正在实施一项新的帮助失业者的政策。 | The government is implementing a new policy to help the unemployed. |
他确实是想帮忙,然而事实上却只是帮倒忙。 | No doubt he means to help, but in fact he just get in the way. |
他不断要求我们帮助他,过分利用了我们对他的好意。 | His constant requests for help taxed our goodwill. |
一个学生犯了错误不要光去责备他,我们最好帮助他改正错误。 | Instead of railing at a student for his mistakes, we had better help him to correct them. |
他很有礼貌地帮助那个老太太扛包裹。 | It was courteous of him to help the old lady with her bundles. |
任何人如帮助敌人危害本国,他的生命财产便被国家没收。 | If man put his country in danger by helping the enemy, his life and possessions were forfeit to the crown. |
她的女仆帮助她穿上参加晚会的礼服。 | Her maid helped her to dress up for the party. |
我们需要有人自愿帮忙把布景搭起、 画好. | We need volunteers to help build and paint the set. |
人际网由具有共同兴趣或爱好的人组成的非正式体系。人们互相帮助、互相交换信息或工作联系的进展 | An informal system whereby persons having common interests or concerns assist each other, as in the exchange of information or the development of professional contacts. |
如果我需要你来帮忙,我会打电话的。 | If I need you to come and help I'll call. |
我再三央求,他才答应帮忙。 | He made a promise of help, as I pleaded with him again and again. |
他杀死了敌人的看守,然后在老乡们的帮助下跑掉了。 | He killed the enemy guard and made away with the help of the villagers. |
多亏你来帮忙--不然我们真没法办. | It's a good job you were there to help we couldn't have managed without you. |
多亏您们的帮助,我们才成功完成了工作。 | Owing to you help, we have just successfully completed work. |
我们的建议帮助他们消除了相互关系中的障碍。 | Our advice helped them to smooth out their relationship. |
副官,人事行政参谋帮助指挥官处理行政事务的人事官员 | A staff officer who helps a commanding officer with administrative affairs. |
与其说给人面包很有帮助,倒不如说教导他如何谋生才重要。 | It is not so helpful to give someone some bread as to teach him how to make a living. |
我们有了孩子以后不可能再居住在单间套房里了,爹爹帮了我们大忙,把买房的定金借给了我们。 | It was impossible living in a one-roomed flat after we had the baby but Dad pulled the chestnuts out of the fire by lending us the deposit for a house. |
你愿意帮忙吗? | Are you willing to help? |
你能帮我把帘幕取下来吗? | Will you help me take the curtains down? |
"他是个伪君子,从不尽力帮助任何人。" | He is a hypocrite and never exerts himself to help anyone. |
她真心真意的帮助我。 | She helps me with heartfelt feeling. |
帮助人们生活得好些是教会的责任。 | It's the job of the church to help people lead better lives. |
她恳求我帮她这个忙。 | She implored me to do her a favor. |
他真心诚意地愿意帮助我们。 | He has a genuine desire to help us. |
我不能帮你,这事是你自己一手造成的。 | I can't help you. You brought this on yourself. |
他们体谅她缺乏经验, 允许她获得些帮助. | As a concession to her inexperience they allowed her to have some help. |
团体,帮一群组合在一起的青少年,尤指一群少年犯 | A group of adolescents who band together, especially a group of delinquents. |
在最近的这次危机中,没有一家银行能帮助那些处于困境的公司渡过难关。 | In the recent crisis no banks could manage to bail out the companies feeling financial pressure. |
我们需要额外的帮助. | We require extra help. |
我愿适当予以帮助。 | I'm willing to help, within limits. |
我帮助那个盲人过去了. | I helped the blind man across. |
他不惜一切代价帮助我们。 | He spared no expense in helping us. |
帮助盲人过马路是做好事. | It is an act of kindness/a kind act to help a blind man across the street. |
我们互相帮助做夏季的额外工作. | We help one another with the extra work in the summer. |
史密斯先生有时屈尊帮他的妻子做家务。 | Mr. Smith sometimes condescends to help his wife with the housework. |
她未曾想发牢骚无形中反倒帮了彼得的忙. | She didn't realize that by complaining she was only playing Peter's game. |
她的母亲帮她编辫子。 | Her mother helped her to plait her hair. |
请帮我脱掉这满是泥浆的靴子。 | Please help me to draw off these muddy boots. |
我的侄子都想帮我收拾收拾房子. | My nephews tried to make themselves useful about the house. |
只需一笔贷款就能帮我摆脱困境。 | A loan of money would help me out of my predicament. |
我恳求她帮忙, 但她完全不理睬我的请求. | I begged her for help but she shut her ears to all my appeals. |
两帮少年无赖之间的持续暴动力行为,使得那个宅区的大部分成了禁区。 | The continuing violence between rival gangs of youths has made a large part of the housing estate a no-go area. |
你或许能帮我—个忙吧? | You might do me a favor? |
他由於死要面子而不肯接受帮助. | He refused to accept help out of a false sense of pride. |
你现在能帮我兑现这张邮政汇票吗? | Can you cash this postal order for me now? |
他在足球比赛结束以後受到一帮暴徒的殴打。 | He is done over by a gang of thug after a football match. |
这些用人(对我来说)帮不上忙反而是累赘. | The servants were more of a hindrance than a help (to me). |
她是办公室的新人, 她有什麽需要就多帮帮忙. | She's the new girl in the office, so give her any help she needs. |
为了帮助他们开拓新的市场,你有何具体计划? | Do you have any particular plan to help them to open up new market? |
该电影明星以自己的名义努力募款帮助洪涝灾民。 | The film star lent his name to the efforts to raise money to help the flood victims. |
自给自足的不依靠别人的帮助、关心或资助的;自力更生的 | Not relying on others for support, care, or funds; self-supporting. |
你能帮助我们募集款项,救济因水灾而无家可归的人吗? | Can I enlist your help in collecting money for the people made homeless by the flood? |
|