Gb | Eng |
---|
我希望演说者不要离题。 | I wish the speaker would confine himself to the subject. |
我希望这本书的字再大一点儿。 | I wish this book was written in bigger character. |
希望你能感到像一家人一样. | We'd like you to feel you're part of the family. |
我希望这些安排会得到你的同意。 | I hope the arrangements meet with your approval. |
我希望明年某一时候再见到你。 | I hope to see you again sometime next year. |
我希望他别再招待他的朋友了。 | I wish he would desist from entertaining his friends. |
干燥的天气之后,人人都希望下雨。 | After these dry days, everyone hopes for rain. |
这家公司希望把新工厂设在河边。 | The company wished to locate its new factory beside the river. |
我希望他成为钢琴家的梦想可以成真。 | I hope his dream of becoming a pianist will come true. |
我希望我的告诫会促使她作出更大的努力。 | I hoped my warning would stimulate her to greater efforts. |
我真希望我们能够看到更多新的电视节目,而不是翻来覆去的那几个老节目。 | I wish we could see more new programmes on television, not repeats all the time. |
我希望我们和和气气地分手。 | I hope we can part as friends. |
我希望一早就动身离开。 | I hope to get away early in the morning. |
我希望你不要看不起这种工作。 | I wish you wouldn't look down on this kind of work. |
希望今后两国人民之间有更多的交往。 | We hope from now on there will be more exchanges between our two peoples. |
我们希望傍晚时能回来. | We hope to be back by nightfall. |
我们希望长期获利。 | We hope to make great profit in the long term. |
她希望争取到总统职位。 | She hopes to win the presidency. |
我希望星期五之前天气会好转。 | I hope the weather will improve before Friday. |
前途光明的表示名望或成功的希望的 | Showing promise of fame or success. |
我们希望能够和平过渡到新的制度。 | We hope there will be a peaceful transition to the new system. |
我希望他不要将烟灰往地毯上乱弹。 | I wish he would refrain from scattering his ash all over the carpet. |
我希望你最近转变成的这样子永远不要再变。 | I hope you'll never change back from the person you have recently become. |
我希望我能穿一件深色的衣服把这个正式场合应付过去。 | I hope I can get by in a dark suit for this formal occasion. |
现在我们已打开门路,我们希望在中国开辟一个广阔的市场。 | Now we've got a foot in the door, we are hoping to open up a big market in China. |
她竭力巴结主任希望得到提升. | She tried to ingratiateherself with the director, in the hope of getting promotion. |
即将举行的会谈给实现真正的裁军带来了希望。 | The forthcoming talk hold out the hope of real arms reduction. |
贵市史密斯公司希望与本公司开展交易,指定贵处为信用出证人。 | Mr. smith co., of your city, desire to open an account with us, and have give us your name as a reference. |
家庭医生都迫切希望为病人提供适当的服务,但他们若为日常抄抄写写的工作所束缚,便不能给病人必需的关心。 | Family doctors are anxious to provide a proper service for their patients, but they can't give them the attention they need if they've shackled with paperwork. |
他们希望税捐略微减少。 | They are hoping for a small diminution in taxes. |
乘划艇去救他们, 希望不大. | Going to their rescue in a rowing-boat is a bit of a forlorn hope. |
别了!希望很快我们能再见面。 | Farewell! I hope we meet again soon. |
凡希望受到皇帝恩宠的人都要拜倒在他面前. | Those who wished a favour of the emperor had to grovel on hands and knees before him. |
我希望你不曾因为我好久不给你写信而感到担心。 | I hope you were never put out by my long silence. |
由于获得了新的希望,我正试图用新的眼光看待生活。 | Having gained new hope, I am trying to see life in a better light. |
他希望去掉这个包袱。 | He hoped to get rid of the burden. |
我衷心希望他不会回来。 | It's my devout hope that he will not come back. |
你若不希望我们的代理人去造访,请告之。 | Should you not wish our agent to call, please let us know. |
我希望你们中能有足够的人手准备协助这场演出. | I hope enough of you are prepared to help with the show. |
希望降低税率这一措施能刺激经济进一步增长. | It is hoped the tax cuts will act as a stimulant to further economic growth. |
她的病情突然恶化,使一切康复的希望都化为泡影。 | All hope of improvement has been snatched away by the sudden worsening of her condition. |
连续几个小时她都在唉声叹气,希望能从她母亲那弄点钱。 | By sighing away for hours, she hoped to get some money from her mother. |
我真希望我的灵魂有个窗户,使得你能够看到我的一些感情。 | I wish there was windows to my soul, so that you could see some of my feelings. |
希望在新的工作岗位上,她的才干能够得到比以往更好的发挥。 | It is hoped that in her new job her talents will be better utilised than before. |
我希望的是长久恩爱, 而不是一夜露水之欢. | I was hoping for a lasting affair, not just a one-night stand. |
我希望用些虾子酱蘸着吃。 | I'd like some shrimp-roe soy sauce with it. |
【谚】人若无希望,心碎肝肠断。 | If it were not for hope, the heart would break. |
他说:"我希望他们今后能更慎重一些。" | "I hope they'll be more cautious in future, " he observed. |
我希望男女机会平等(的思想)能形成风气. | I hope that (the idea of) equality of opportunity for men and women has come to/is here to stay. |
为了她的缘故,也为了约翰,我热切地希望她能被找到。 | For her sake, as well as for John's, I hoped fervently that she might still be found. |
我希望他在新的工作中万事如意. | I wish him well in his new job. |
我们希望早日收到你的支票. | We trust to receive a cheque at your earliest convenience. |
希望你喜欢这件东西, 这是我亲手做的. | I hope you'll appreciate this: it's all done by my/mine own fair hand. |
我希望这件事尽快做好. | I want it (to be) done as quickly as possible. |
卡车严重损坏,已无修复的希望。 | The lorry was damaged beyond hope of repair. |
我已经把我所有的希望都寄托在你身上了。 | I have staked all my hopes on you. |
民主党希望在下次大选中重新执政。 | The democrats hope to get back at the next election. |
我真诚地希望他能接受别人的批评。 | I sincerely hope that he can accept the criticism of others. |
我把希望寄托在我们昨天得到的好消息上. | I base my hopes on the good news we had yesterday. |
虽然我非常希望增加体重,但我仍然像以前一样的瘦。 | Much as I hope I may gain weight, (yet) I am still as thin as before. |
有些人在戏院附近留恋不去,希望看一看他们喜爱的演员。 | Some people lingered about near the theatre, hoping to get a glimpse of their memory lingers on. |
我希望我们之间的贸易将在平等互利的基础上进一步发展。 | I hope the trade between us will be further developed on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. |
对如此大数量的订购,本公司希望以比价目表内所订价格为低的批发折扣来采购。 | For an order of this large quantity we expect a wholesale discount off your price-list. |
人难得生病,可是旁观者们却以为他势将必死,并因这一线希望而精神百倍起来。 | A person seldom falls sick, but the bystander is animated with a faint hope that he will die. |
我希望时光能够倒退回去,我可以重新去过学生时代的生活。我后悔当初不够努力,没有通过更多的考试。 | I wish I could put the clock back and relive my schooldays; I regret not having tried harder and passed more exams. |
她希望与家人团聚。 | She hopes reuniting with her family. |
希望你对此给予关注。 | I hope you will pay attention to this problem. |
那次失败毁灭了我所有的希望。 | That defeat meant the death of all my hopes. |
这丑闻使他当选的希望破灭了. | The scandal dished his hopes of being elected. |
那个吸血鬼依附于他人希望获得钱财。 | The leech hangs about other people hoping to obtain money. |
英国把获得奖牌的希望寄托在奥维特的身上. | British hopes of a medal rested on Ovett. |
教师希望给小学生读宗教故事来提高他们的修养. | The teacher hoped to elevate the minds of her young pupils by reading them religious stories. |
希望你我双方尽力在销售优质产品的同时提供最佳的服务。 | Let us jointly do our best to sell high quality products with high quality services. |
如果可能的话,希望能在贵方的培训中心训练我方专业人员。 | If possible, you are expected to train our specialist in your training center. |
她看上去又可怜又孤独,对于答应来看她的朋友的到来已不抱希望。 | She looked wretched and forlorn, despairing of the arrival of a friend who had promised to meet her. |
晋升的希望在吸引著他. | The prospect of promotion was dangled before him. |
有些人希望恢复死刑. | Some people would like to see the death penalty come back. |
我希望你们权衡一下一切利弊。 | I want you to consider all the pros and cons. |
前景似颇暗淡,但我们仍满怀希望。 | The future looks rather gloomy, but we live in hope. |
他希望改邪归正,过体面的生活。 | He wishes to straighten up and lead a respectable life. |
骡子既无足以自豪的祖宗,亦无可以寄托希望的子孙。 | A mule have neither pride of ancestry nor hope of posterity. |
杰克在赛跑中的名次排在其他两名运动员之后,而他原来是希望得第一名的。 | Jack was placed behind two other runners in the race that he had hoped to win. |
分析家说,通过影艺公司向哈考特提出的优厚条件似乎颇有成功的希望,并应可解除这家困难重重的出版商的庞大债务负荷,而使基本上健全的营业得到生机。 | A sweetened offer for Harcourt by General Cinema appears to have a good chance of success, analysts said, and should give the troubled publisher a new lease on life by freeing its basically sound businesses from the burden of overwhelming debt. |
我的成功前景[希望]已破灭. | My prospects/hopes of success have vanished. |
我们把蒲公英看作希望的象征。 | We regard dandelion as an emblem of hope. |
我们求生的唯一希望就在於裁军吗? | Does our only hope of survival lie in disarmament? |
音乐会後她徘徊不去, 希望能一见明星. | She lingered after the concert, hoping to meet the star. |
调查人员在飞机残骸中搜索, 希望找出造成这一悲惨事件的原因. | Investigators are searching the wreckage of the plane to try and find the cause of the tragedy. |
明信片上只写了“祝你过得很愉快”,“真希望你在也这儿”或诸如此类的话。 | The card just said"Having wonderful time.""Wish you were here" or some such things. |
在计算机程序运行过程中发生的一种不希望有的或意料之外的停机,一般是由于编码失误、硬件故障或操作者的错误而引起的。参阅run。 | In computing, an unwanted or unforeseen halt in a program run, due to faulty coding, hardware errors or operator mistakes. |
|