Gb | Eng |
---|
发言共占去三小时. | The speeches occupied three hours. |
一小时之内我就会到。 | I'll be coming within an hour. |
整个工作只需要半个小时。 | The whole job only takes half an hour. |
他每天早晨花两个小时练习赛跑。 | Every morning he spent two hours training for the race. |
步行了四个小时以后,我们开始累了。 | After walking for four hours we were beginning to flag. |
辛苦工作了四个小时后,他觉得非常饿。 | He felt very hungry after four-hours' hard work. |
工作了十五个小时之后,我开始感到累了。 | After working for fifteen hours I began to tire. |
数小时后, 他清醒过来。 | It was many hours before he came back to life. |
他花了半个小时做完这项工作。 | It took him half an hour to finish the work. |
开往北京的火车将于半小时后从三站台开出。 | The train to Beijing will depart from platform 3 in half an hour. |
飞机以每小时900公里的速度飞行。 | The airplane flies at 900 kilometers an hour. |
在大家到齐之後两小时,她终於姗姗来到。 | She finally drifted in two hours after everyone else. |
我那趟班机误点了, 我只好看书消磨时间[打发了两小时]. | My flight was delayed, so I killed time/killed two hours reading a book. |
六十分等于一小时。 | Sixty minutes is equal to an hour. |
小时是时间的一个量度单位。 | An hour is a measure of time. |
你必须提前两小时到达机场。 | You must arrive at the airport two hours early. |
我们可以在话剧开演前一小时去取票. | We can pick up the tickets an hour before the play begins. |
他下决心每天要读一小时有益读物。 | He made a resolution to read something profitable for one hour every day. |
把路上的耽搁算进去, 你要用半小时才能到车站. | It will take you half an hour to get to the station, allowing for traffic delays. |
在市区线以内车速不能超过每小时35英里 | Cars cannot exceed35 miles per hour within city limits. |
有命令要我们必须在一小时内挖好战壕。 | Orders came that we should spade the trench in an hour. |
不到半小时后,他开始有点忍耐不住了。 | After half an hour, his patience began to wear out. |
昨日有十二小时的晴天, 预报却说仍有雨. | We had twelve hours of sunshine yesterday, as against a forecast of continuous rain. |
接连听了几个小时的背景音乐,使我觉得昏昏沉沉。 | Incessant background music makes me punch-drunk after a couple of hours. |
新抹的泥灰在几个小时内能干 | Fresh plaster will fix in a few hours. |
这个学生用半小时草草拼凑了一篇文章. | The student cobbled together an essay in half an hour. |
连续几个小时她都在唉声叹气,希望能从她母亲那弄点钱。 | By sighing away for hours, she hoped to get some money from her mother. |
我们经过好多小时的辩论以后,谈判有了转折,没用多久便达成了协议。 | After all those hours of arguing, the talks began to head out and it was not long before we were able to reach an agreement. |
董事长用两小时阐述了公司的规划. | The chairman expatiated for two hours on his plans for the company. |
老虎逃出了动物园, 张牙舞爪乱窜了几小时. | The tiger escaped from the zoo and ran amok for hours. |
你需要几个小时的睡眠? | How many hours' sleep do you need? |
飞机起飞推迟了(两个小时). | There was a delay (of two hours) before the plane took off. |
在乾旱时, 每天有几小时停止供应自来水. | The water was turned off for several hours a day during the drought. |
沙漏;滴漏用于计时的仪器,由两个玻璃盒组成,中由一细颈相连,盒内装有一定量的沙子,水银或其他流动物质,这些物质在一固定量的时间里,通常为一个小时,从上方的盒内慢慢流入下方的盒子中 | An instrument for measuring time, consisting of two glass chambers connected by a narrow neck and containing a quantity of sand, mercury, or another flowing substance that trickles from the upper chamber to the lower in a fixed amount of time, often one hour. |
我已经写了三个小时了。 | I've been writing for three hours. |
我步行一个来回用一小时。 | It takes me an hour to walk there and back. |
少数民族音乐会持续了两个小时。 | The minority nationality concert lasted two hours. |
我那趟航班晚了一小时. | My flight was an hour late. |
面试延续了近一个小时 | The interview lasted about an hour. |
我们在渡口等了两小时. | We waited at the ferry for two hours. |
我给自己一小时跑那一段路程。 | I gave myself an hour for the journey. |
半小时之后,我又启程赶路了。 | Half an hour later I set out again on my journey. |
从这家到那家的路程要用一小时。 | The journey takes about an hour, door to door. |
那所房子燃烧了数小时火才扑灭。 | The house burned for hours before the blaze was put out. |
在春天,我们通常将钟表向前拔一小时,以利用夏天的日光。 | In spring, we usually set the clock ahead one hour, to take advantage of the summer daylight. |
他们就这个案子辩论了几个小时。 | They argued the case for hours. |
主席一直以沉闷的语调讲了几小时. | The chairman droned on for hours. |
我们因交通堵塞而受阻一个小时. | We were stuck in a traffic jam for an hour. |
参加协商的人花了十个小时才敲定一桩生意。 | It take the negotiator ten hours to nail down a deal. |
我已经注意到有些雇员上班迟到一个小时. 我不点出名字来, 但是要是你觉得我说的是你.... | I have noticed some employees coming to work an hour late. I shall name no names, but if the cap fits.... |
她一化妆就是几个小时. | She spends hours painting her face. |
他用两小时左右的时间草草拟出了故事的大纲。 | He batted out an outline of a story in about two hours. |
经过几小时的激烈战斗,我们赶走了入侵的匪徒。 | After a few hours of fierce fighting, we saw the intruding bandits off. |
迷惑了数小时后,我最终弄明白了,并找到了答案。 | After puzzling for hours I finally saw daylight and found the answer. |
"我们在渡口等了三个多小时,还是不见船的影子。" | "We waited more than three hours at the ferry, but no sign of a boat was seen." |
消耗量就是以每小时加仑表示的所耗费的燃料总数。 | Consumption is the total amount of fuel consumed expressed in gallons per hour. |
我们用了两个小时才计算完毕,因此我们在4点钟结束了工作。 | It took two hours to complete the calculation, so we logged off at4 o'clock. |
千瓦-小时电功率的单位,等于在一千瓦功率下一小时内消耗的功 | A unit of electric power equal to the work done by one kilowatt acting for one hour. |
在树林中走了一个小时而没有见到什么值得注意的东西,这怎么可能呢? | How was it possible to walk for an hour through the woods and see nothing worthy of note? |
"与此同时,两小时前放进去了一只麦克风,使这些人能与他们最亲近的亲属保持联系。" | "Meanwhile, a microphone, which was lowered into the mine two hours ago, has enabled the men to keep in touch with the closest relatives." |
|