Gb | Eng |
---|
她把杯子小心地放在架子边。 | She carefully positioned the cup on the edge of the shelf. |
车朝我开过来时约翰叫道:"小心!" | "Look out!" Jone called as the car came towards me. |
我在谈话中当然会十分小心的。 | I'll certainly be most discreet in my conversation. |
他切菜时不小心割破了手指。 | He sliced his finger by accident when cutting vegetables. |
有人关照我,要我小心别伤害他。 | I was told to beware lest I injure him. |
虽然我倒油时很小心, 但还是洒了一些. | Although I poured it carefully, I spilt some of the oil. |
这个小男孩沿着草地的边上走,小心不踩到地里。 | The little boy walked along the grass verge, trying not to step into the field. |
他强调小心驾驶的重要性。 | He emphasized the importance of careful driving. |
在有关钱的问题上,我总是尽量小心谨慎。 | Where money is concerned, I always try to be very careful. |
小心得肺炎。 | Take care of getting pneumonia. |
她娇弱的身体需要小心照料。 | Her delicate health needs great care. |
他总是小心翼翼地按规章办事。 | He's always careful to do things by the book. |
他小心翼翼地沿著突出的檐向那惊惶失措的男孩靠近。 | He eased himself along the ledge to reach the terrified boy. |
小心--你要是出事故, 我要负责的. | Be careful if you have an accident I'll be liable. |
路面结冰了,今晚要格外小心。 | Take special care tonight because the road is icy. |
你必须非常小心地护理,以免伤口沾上污物。 | You must take the most scrupulous care to keep the wound free from the dirt. |
威利玩他父亲的手枪时不小心走火了, 把墙壁打出一个洞。 | Willie accidentally lets off his father's shotgun and made a hole in the wall. |
小心别切断了手指头! | Mind you don't cut your fingers off! |
把土豆和青菜传一传--小心,烫手。 | Pass the potatoes and the greens--careful, they're hot. |
`啊!'、 `小心!'、 `哎哟!'都是感叹词语. | `Oh!', `Look out!' and `Ow!' are exclamations. |
这些货物必须小心搬运。 | This freight must be carefully handled. |
第二天早上我与妻子离别之时,我已经走出门外几步,她叫我回来,小声地对我说要多加小心。 | My wife, however, next morning, at parting, after I had gone some paces from the door, called me back, to advise me, in a whisper, to have all my eyes about me. |
她驾车小心地从这条很多石头的小路上驶过去。 | She drives carefully up the rocky lane. |
他铲起了一点土,非常小心,不去扰乱底下的任何东西。 | He scooped out a little of the earth, being careful not to disturb anything that was underneath. |
杰克不小心出了差错,老板狠狠训了他一顿。 | Jack's boss jumped all over Jack because he made a careless mistake. |
小心点,哈里,你再这样盯着别的女人,她会把你的眼珠抠出来。 | Be careful, Harry, she'll scratch your eyes out if you so much as glance at another woman. |
小心那个台阶! | Mind (ie Don't trip over) that step! |
小心别在地席上绊倒了. | Be careful you don't trip (up) on the mat. |
他动辄发脾气,你要小心地对付他。 | He gets angry ever easily; you must handle him with kid gloves. |
他小心翼翼地往后探身终于拿到了橱顶的那支笔。 | He reached back carefully and got the pen on the very top of the cupboard. |
|