Gb | Eng |
---|
尽量更客观地对待此事吧。 | Try to be more objective about it. |
我觉得我没有受到公正的对待。 | I felt I hadn't been treated fairly. |
我们对医生这样对待我们感到不满。 | We are unhappy about the way the doctor treated us. |
你不能以疲劳为理由就这样对待职工. | Tiredness cannot possibly justify your treating staff this way. |
我们必须坚持人人都应该被平等对待这一原则。 | We adhere to the principle that everyone should be treated fairly. |
她没有端著架子把我们当作仆人对待. | She doesn't stand on her dignity and treat the rest of us as servants. |
如果合同一方可以任意对待履约而使对方蒙受损害,当然不能认为公正。 | It is unjust if one party should treat a contract arbitrarily at the expense of the other. |
优秀的学者“主动留心于”新信息,他们对读到的东西进行思索,以挑战的精神对待它,融会贯通,使之成为自己的东西。 | Good learners become"actively involved" with new information.They think about what they read, challenge it, make it their own. |
但是我们不必象对待其他矿藏那样把人送下去将油取出。 | But we do not need to send men down to get the oil out, as we must with other mineral deposits. |
王公贵族以不屑一顾的傲慢态度对待平民百姓。 | The nobles treated the common people with haughty contempt. |
别让托尼盛气凌人地对待你,你为何不更多地显示威力呢? | Don't let Tony walk all over you like that; why don't you assert yourself more? |
那孩子见他妈妈当着同学们的面亲亲热热、婆婆妈妈的对待他,感到害臊,不知如何是好。 | The child was ashamed of the affectionate fuss his mother was making of him in front of his schoolmates and didn't know where to turn his eyes. |
|