Gb | Eng |
---|
这完全是你的过错。 | It's your fault entirely. |
你完全误解了我的意思。 | You mistook my meaning entirely. |
我已经校对完二十页了。 | I have proofread twenty pages. |
画完后请把东西都放回原处。 | Please put all those things away when you finish drawing. |
他请求我们帮他完成他的计划。 | He asked us to assist him in carrying through his plan. |
你应该在课堂上完成语法练习。 | You should finish your English grammar drills in the class. |
他走了,把所有没做完的工作都留给了我。 | He was gone and left all the work undone to me. |
我们相信你在星期五之前可以完成这篇论文。 | We are depending on you to finish the paper by Friday. |
如果你到今晚把手头上的工作做完,你明天就可以休息。 | Provided/Providing (that) you clear your desk by this evening, you can have tomorrow off. |
我并不完全同意你。 | I do not altogether agree with you. |
我们完全掌握了情势。 | We have the situation well in hand. |
所有这些完全都是多余的。 | All this is totally unnecessary. |
这顶帽子和鞋子完全相配。 | The hat and shoes are a perfect match. |
我不完全理解他离开的理由。 | I don't fully understand his reasons for leaving. |
他花了半个小时做完这项工作。 | It took him half an hour to finish the work. |
他轻而易举地完成了这项工作。 | He finished the work without any difficulty. |
拖了那么久,他终于完成了论文。 | After much delay, he finished his paper at last. |
他答应星期五之前完成这项工作。 | He undertook to finish the job by Friday. |
孩子们表演完后,大人们鼓掌。 | The grown-ups applauded after the children had finished their performance. |
我答应一定完好无损地还你的自行车。 | I promise to return your bicycle on good condition. |
他说完话,接着是一段意味深长的停顿。 | His words were followed by a pregnant pause. |
他做的事完全合法, 警方不能碰他. | What he did was perfectly legal the police can't touch (ie arrest) him for it. |
演完戏之后, 他们要求作者出来和大家见面。 | After the play they called for the author to show himself. |
在我看来,这次演出恐怕不能算是完全成功的。 | I'm afraid that the performance was not a total success. |
老师帮助他上完了中学,但他无法完成大学的学业。 | The teacher helped him through high school, but he couldn't cut the buck in college. |
我们的文艺工作者一定要完成这个任务,转变他们的立场。 | Our literary and art workers must accomplish this task and shift their stand. |
我疯狂地渴望去完成那件事。 | I have an insane desire to finish that thing. |
打完电话后,请把听筒放回原位。 | Please put the receiver back after calling. |
咱们索性把蛋糕吃完吧, 也没剩多少了. | We might as well finish (up) the cake; there isn't much left. |
关于宇宙起源的新理论被世界上很多著名的天文学家批得体无完肤。 | The new theory of the origin of the universe was pulled to pieces by many of the world leading astronomers. |
你完全不知道在那里是什么滋味。 | You have no conception of what it was like to be there. |
我的未完成的过去,从后边缠绕到我身上,使我难于死去。请从它那里释放了我吧。 | Release me from my unfulfilled past clinging to me from behind making death difficult. |
游完泳后你愿意放松一下吗? | Would you like to have some relaxation after swimming? |
你把玩具玩儿完了以後放进柜子里去. | Put your toys away in the cupboard, when you've finished playing. |
我的想法完全相同。 | I'm of exactly the same idea. |
我吃完晚饭常感到困, 一到晚上就又精神了. | I often feel sleepy after supper and then I get my second wind later in the evening. |
他完全清醒了。 | He was wide awake. |
完全不能肯定。 | It's by no means certain. |
我的大衣完全湿透了。 | My overcoat is wet through. |
他们完成了预备训练。 | They finished the preparatory training. |
这项工程提前完工。 | The project was completed ahead of the schedule. |
他完全不顾及自己的安全。 | He's quite reckless of his own safety. |
他全面完成了分配的任务。 | He finished the assignment completely. |
我完全赞成酒馆整日营业. | I'm all for pubs being open all day. |
我们全靠自己完成了这项工作。 | We finished the job all by ourselves. |
这完全是你力所能及的工作。 | This is a task well within your ability. |
那个项目的改造已经完成。 | The transformation of that project has been finished. |
她的劝说很有力, 我完全接受. | Defeated by her powers of persuasion, I accepted. |
这件事完全超出了他的生活范围了. | It took him completely out of his sphere. |
只知道一点点,不如完全不晓得。 | You might as well not know a thing at all as know it only a little. |
完整的茶具是在十八世纪发展起来的。 | Complete tea services were developed in the 18th century. |
只要把它完成了,你怎么做我并不计较。 | I'm not particular how you do it as long as it gets done. |
据目前情况看,我们不能按时完成任务了。 | As things stand, we won't finish the job on time. |
他演讲完又补充说了一些最新数字。 | He added a brief postscript to his speech, giving the latest figures. |
完成这个工程花费了他们十亿多美元。 | It took them more than one billion dollars to complete the project. |
虽然任务艰巨,他们还是设法及时完成。 | Difficult though the task was, they managed to accomplish it in time. |
你的说法完全不真实,我要求立即道歉。 | Your allegations are completely untrue, and I demand an immediate apology. |
他们从这次实验中只得到了一组不完整的答案。 | They only got an incomplete set of results from the experiment. |
我们的计划顺利完成了,于是我们很快就控制了局面。 | Our plan succeeded, and soon we were in complete control. |
他们建造一个新的国家公园的工程将于明年完工。 | Their project to establish a new national park will be completed next year. |
我不住地看手表,他却一个劲儿地讲个没完,他不能领会暗示。 | I kept looking at my watch, but he just continued talking: he can't take a hint. |
虽然她彻底地用力擦洗那只旧壶,但她无法把它完全洗干净。 | Although she scrubbed the old pot thoroughly, she could not make it look completely clean. |
在看过建筑师的设计图后。他很容易想像出房子完工时的模样。 | After looking at the architect's plans, it was easy for him to see the completed house in his mind's eye. |
庄稼已妥善收获完毕. | The harvest has been safely gathered in. |
我肚子上挨了一拳一时完全喘不过气来. | The punch in the stomach completely winded me. |
我指出那方案的缺点, 但他申辩说各项计划尚未完成. | I pointed out the shortcomings of the scheme, but he countered that the plans were not yet finished. |
谁也敬爱全凭一已之力奋斗成功的人,以此法获得成功当然比完全无法成功要好得多。 | Everybody like and respects self-made men; it's a great deal better to be made that that way then not to be made at all. |
他的名誉完整无损。 | His honor remained intact. |
她不断修改自己的小说以使其趋于完善。 | She matured her novel by constant revision. |
在戒酒问题上,怀特先生是主张完全戒掉。 | In the temperance question, Mr White takes his stand on total abstinence. |
在我还没工夫往掌上吐一口唾沫之前,他已经把那件工作做完了。 | Before I had time to spit in my hands, he finished the work. |
你可把我完全弄糊涂了! | Now you've mixed me up completely! |
你什么时候完成大学课程? | When do you finish your college course? |
出院时,我已经完全痊愈了。 | When I left the hospital I was completely cured. |
农民们在收割完庄稼后常烧茬子。 | Farmers often burn the stubble after they have cut the corn. |
人类是否会受到完全灭绝的威胁呢? | Is the human race threatened with complete extinction? |
再来一轴线我就可以完成这幅刺绣了。 | I need one more spool of thread before finishing the embroidery. |
他昏迷了几天, 但现在又(完全)清醒了. | He was in a coma for days, but now he's (fully) conscious again. |
他完全是靠个人的魅力,说服他们和他在一起干。 | He persuaded them to join him by the sheer magnetism of his personality. |
我们的新洗衣机老出毛病--完全是因为做的质量太差。 | Our new washing-machine keeps breaking down it's entirely due to shoddy workmanship. |
手臂和腿是人体的组成部分, 是构成完整的人体必不可少的. | The arms and legs are integral parts of the human body; they are integral to the human body. |
便秘有困难的、不完全的或不经常从肠道排泄干燥且硬的大便 | Difficult, incomplete, or infrequent evacuation of dry, hardened feces from the bowels. |
据说轮船严重受损,详情正在调查之中,但我方利益已完全保住,请电告伦敦公司。 | Steamer report seriously damaged now ascertain particulars however our interest fully protected transmit to London |
大部分工作已经完成. | The bulk of the work has already been done. |
他一口气喝完了那一大杯。 | He emptied the glass at on draft. |
我总得想个办法完成任务。 | I must fulfil my task by some means or other. |
这工作一年之内不见得能完成. | The job is unlikely to be finished inside (of) a year. |
要不是我的工作没做完, 我真想去。 | I would like to go only that I haven't finished my work. |
他们都是自愿的, 完全是因为喜欢做而做的. | They're all volunteers, doing it just for the love of the thing. |
他的红墨水用完了。 | He has run out of red ink. |
这项答复未能使他完全满意。 | The answer was not quite satisfactory to him. |
那幅画和当时的景象完全一致。 | The drawing is on all fours with the scene at that moment. |
这个小岛包含著小而完整的自然界. | This small island contains the whole of nature in microcosm. |
你很快就会对这些程序完全熟悉了. | You will soon become fully acquainted with the procedures. |
我承认这事的责任完全由我承担. | I accept that the responsibility for this lies squarely at my door. |
这些音乐家作了一场绝对完美的演出。 | These musicians gave an absolutely faultless performance. |
对队员的挑选似乎完全是主观决定的。 | The choice of players for the team seems completely arbitrary. |
她对他的影响非常大,以至于完全控制了他。 | Her interest with him is such that she governs him absolutely. |
这个官员对穷人的需求表现出完全漠视的态度。 | The official has shown a total disregard for the needs of the poor. |
他们的动机很快就能看出, 完全是自私自利. | Their motives, as will soon become apparent (ie as you will soon see), are completely selfish. |
不要出难题了,我们必须赶五点钟前把这项工作干完。 | Don't be awkward: we have to get this finished by five o'clock. |
他在这笔交易中的失利完全是由于他自己的粗心大意。 | His failure in this transaction was due to nothing else than his own carelessness. |
即使这工作要花掉我六个星期的时间,我仍决心要把它完成。 | Even if it will take me six weeks, I am determined to finish the job. |
如果我们不能按期完成,我们可以分出一些工作给另外一个公司。 | If we can't meet the schedule, we can hive off some of the work to another firm. |
我们开始时并不信任他,但他令人愉快的举止完全消除了我们的疑虑。 | We didn't trust him at first, but his charming manner completely disarmed us. |
他大约十分钟就吃完了两份排骨和一满盘青菜,而且吃完还要。 | He knocked off two chops and a plateful of vegetables in about ten minutes, and then asked for more. |
本人对案情陈述完毕. | I rest my case. |
他将钉子完全打进去。 | He struck the nail home. |
财政损失使他完蛋。 | The financial loss did him in. |
我遇见她完全是偶然的. | I met her quite by chance. |
期末考卷已评完分数了. | The term papers have been graded. |
我厌倦了你那没完没了的牢骚. | I'm tired of your unending complaints. |
这笔交易完全是一个奇迹。 | This transaction is nothing less than a miracle. |
为了完成报告我打算熬夜不睡。 | I am going to stay up late to finish my paper. |
我得听他那些没完没了的牢骚. | I had to listen to a long recital of all his complaints. |
他的辩论因被打断而显得不完整。 | The interruption fragmented his argument. |
他没完没了的谈话妨碍了我的学习。 | His endless talking hinders me from my study. |
我们在高速公路上行驶时汽油用完了. | We ran out of juice on the motorway. |
我们本可以收割完, 但却遇上了暴风雨. | We should have finished harvesting, but a storm intervened. |
城镇的那部分对游客完全没有吸引力。 | That part of the town is completely void of interest for visitors. |
至于那男孩的才智, 多得他都用不完。 | As to intelligence, the boy has more than he can possibly make use of. |
我祖母不惜花费地让她儿子念完了大学。 | My grandmother at all price strove to get her son through college. |
多亏您们的帮助,我们才成功完成了工作。 | Owing to you help, we have just successfully completed work. |
天文学是一门严谨的科学, 与占星术完全不同. | Astronomy, as distinct from astrology, is an exact science. |
积压堆积物,尤指没完成的工作或未兑现的定单 | An accumulation, especially of unfinished work or unfilled orders. |
第一架飞机是不完善的,但是并不因此就把它砸烂抛掉。 | The first airplane was not perfect but is was not chopped up and abandoned on that score. |
举行典礼的大厅尚未完全布置好, 但到时候定能准备就绪. | The hall isn't quite ready for the ceremony yet, but it will be all right on the night. |
天底天球上,在观测者垂直向下的一点,与天顶完全相对 | A point on the celestial sphere directly below the observer, diametrically opposite the zenith. |
心搏一次完整的心脏跳动 | A single complete pulsation of the heart. |
她看到他非常高兴,顿时完全忘记了先前的烦恼。 | Her happiness at seeing him submerged her former worries. |
5月27日,我们将工厂完整无损地移交给解放军。 | On May27 we handed over the plant to the Liberation Army undamaged. |
她所说的每一件事都体现了信仰和行动的完美和谐。 | There was a happy chime of belief and practice in everything she said. |
他完全是胡说! | What utter rubbish he talks! |
她很厌烦那些没完没了的嘈杂声。 | She feels wearisome by the constant noise. |
他讲完话後请听众提问题和意见. | After his speech he invited questions and comments (from the audience). |
加紧干吧!如果不快点,我们永远也完不成的。 | Shake a let there! We'll never finish if you don't hurry up. |
殊品,完人,绝代佳人卓越无比的完美事物或美人;完人 | A person or thing of unsurpassed excellence or beauty; a paragon. |
工作完成了--好倒是好--但是答应给我们的奖金给不给? | The job's done, that's all well and good but what about the bonus we were promised? |
在樱花完全绽放的时候,经常容易遇到阴天或多风天。 | It is apt to get either cloudy or windy when the cherry blossom are in full bloom. |
如果你照完一张相片后不往前进一张,底片就是会曝光。 | If you don't wind on after taking a picture, your negative will be double-exposed. |
阿诺德在预赛中跑得太好了,因此完全有把握赢得决定的胜利。 | Arnold ran so well in the heats that it's a moral certainty he'll win the final race. |
这里的膳宿供应也许不见得完全令人满意,但是我们只好随遇而安。 | The accommodation may not be all that we should like, but we shall have to make the best of it. |
每次使用时,必须先使其中某些部分(诸如地址等)完备起来或详加规定才能运行的一组指令。 | A set of instructions in which some parts such as addresses must be completed or specified in detail each time the set is used. |
经过五年的艰苦工作,他们完成了一套高质量的教材。该书分为六级,从小学4年级到初中3年级。 | After five years of hard work they presented a high quality textbook, which consisted of six levels from grade4 to grade9. |
任性的具有或以任性为特征的,通常与为了满足某人自己的冲动或癖好所期待、盼望或要求的完全相反 | Given to or marked by willful, often perverse deviation from what is desired, expected, or required in order to gratify one's own impulses or inclinations. |
为了加强数据的保护,防止非法的存取,用于评价计算机系统、存储空间和运行过程完整程度的一种指标。 | A term applied to a computer system, spaces, or operating procedures when considering the protection of data from corruption or unauthorized access. |
绝经期,更年期生命的一个阶段,特征是标志妇女生殖能力终结及以停经完成为结束的生理、心理变化 | A period of life characterized by physiological and psychic change that marks the end of the reproductive capacity of women and terminates with the completion of menopause. |
我这双鞋子完蛋了。 | My shoes are done for. |
她的要求完全合情合理. | She's perfectly reasonable in her demands. |
他现已从中风病完全康复了。 | He's now fully recovered from his stroke. |
她的心思完全集中在工作上了。 | She was completely absorbed in her task [work]. |
等我们检查完你的文件就退还给你. | You can have your files back after we've checked them. |
我今天提早工作都做完了,但是别人都还在工作,我不好意思回家。 | I have gotten my work all done ahead of time today, but I'd feel guilty going home while everybody else is still work. |
那支熊已完全发育成熟. | The bear was a fully grown adult. |
我的双腿完全失去了知觉. | I've lost all feeling in my legs. |
我把这本书从头到尾看完了。 | I've read the book from beginning to end. |
他硬说我们的推论完全错了。 | He insisted that our inference was all wet. |
马以极快的速度跑完它的路程。 | The horse devoured the course before him. |
他们兄弟俩的性情完全不同。 | The two brothers have entirely different temperaments. |
士兵们最终完成了耐力测验。 | The soldiers eventually completed the endurance tests. |
该国对邻国的征服已经完成。 | The country's subjection of its neighbor has been finished. |
汽车轮一脱落, 我就想我算完了. | When the wheel came off the car I thought my number was up! |
完全同意你兴办一家新公司的想法。 | I go all the way with your idea for setting up a new company. |
我以为你想见我, 显然完全是我误解了. | I thought you wanted to see me but I was clearly under a complete misapprehension. |
使者被派去代表另一个人的利益完成某使命的人 | An agent sent on a mission to represent or advance the interests of another. |
听他那没完没了的连篇空话对我的耐心真是一大考验。 | Listening to his continuous stream of empty chatter really tested my patience. |
第一个问题既然已经讨论完毕,我们就进行第二个吧。 | Now that we have finished discussing the first problem, we may pass on to the second. |
在我完全不了解的情况下, 她已先行办好了度假的预订手续. | Quite unknown to me, she'd gone ahead and booked the holiday. |
他原本能按预定进度做完这件事的,但不知怎地却落后了。 | He could have finished it on schedule, but somehow he fell behind. |
厂家已在试验制造,完全符合所要求的规格,可望在两周内完成。 | Maker make trial product exactly conform specification expect completion within fortnight. |
一组卡片,通常是一叠完整的穿孔卡片,它具有确定的服务对象和明确的用途。 | A collection of cards, commonly a complete set of cards which have been punched for a definite service or purpose. |
靠自己刻苦奋斗而后成功的人,其所完成的工作,没有一个好到令女性不想给他稍加修改的程度。 | No self-making man ever do such a good job that some woman do not want to make a few alteration. |
他已走完他的行程而长眠了。 | He has run his course and takes his perpetual rest. |
老板要求我们在截止限期前完成 | The boss is leaning on us to meet the deadline. |
这项条约可以认为是完全作废了。 | The treaty may be considered to be as dead as a doornail. |
她这次患流行性感冒还没有完全恢复。 | She's still recovering from a bout of flu. |
那项令人赞赏的发现注定由他完成。 | It was reserved for him to make the admirable discovery. |
这个纵横字谜的提示完全把我弄糊涂了. | I am totally bewildered by the clues to this crossword puzzle. |
粗磨粉谷类植物完全或粗磨的可食用颗粒 | The edible whole or coarsely ground grains of a cereal grass. |
一场火烧毁了他开的店,他的事业就此完蛋。 | His business was done in by a fire that burned down his store. |
现在他们在完成定额方面不再落在别人后面了。 | Now they no longer fall behind the others in meeting their quotas. |
他在比赛中坚持跑完了全程,不像大部分选手那样半途而废。 | He managed to finish the race, unlike more than half of the competitors. |
最高天天堂的最高处,古人相信那里完全是火与光的圣地 | The highest reaches of heaven, believed by the ancients to be a realm of pure fire or light. |
我想把的房子扩建一下,但我的抵押已经全部用完,因此我不得不搁数年再说了。 | I would like to build an extension to my house, but I'm up to the hilt on my mortgage so I'll have to leave it a few years. |
在分时系统中,终端和其它设备进行一次数据交换,从而完成一个特定的动作或产生一个特定的结果。例如,输入客户的存款金额并修改客户的余额。 | In systems with time sharing, an exchange between a terminal and another device that accomplishes a particular action or result; for example, the entry of a customer's deposit and the updating of the customer's balance. |
他看上去完全是正人君子. | He looked every inch a gentleman. |
我生病时完全没有食欲. | When I was ill I completely lost my appetite. |
杰克打算勤工俭学读完大学。 | Jack planned to work his way through college. |
那篇采访报道完全是对一诚实人的诽谤. | That interview was an absolute libel on a honest man. |
甘蔗渣在汁液被榨完以后剩下的甘蔗废料 | The refuse of sugar cane after extraction of the juice. |
我恳求她帮忙, 但她完全不理睬我的请求. | I begged her for help but she shut her ears to all my appeals. |
这个建议完全是荒唐可笑的, 根本不可能采纳. | The entire proposal is risible: it will never be accepted. |
利昂没完成几何作业,因为他思想总在开小差,想着班上新来的女生。 | Leon didn't finish his geometry homework because his mind kept jumping the track to think about the new girl in class. |
医生做完了手术,但他的成功有赖于那些发明了新型激光手术刀的研究人员。 | The doctor finished the operation, but his success depended on the backroom boys who had invented the new laser scalpel. |
这使他完全茫然(而语塞)了. | It left him at a complete loss (for words). |
这些符号我完全不明白是什麽意思. | These symbols mean nothing to me. |
他反驳说:“这完全是你的错误。” | He retorted, "it's entirely your fault." |
她完全是一只孔雀,除“美”而外。 | She is a peacock in everything but beauty. |
他吃完面包後,去外套上的面包屑。 | After eating the loaf he whisked the crumbs off his coat. |
考卷答完後请上交(给老师). | Please give your examination papers in (to the teacher) when you've finished. |
他们是何等竭尽全力来完成这一任务啊! | How they laid about them to fulfill the task! |
我已经戒赌了--赌博完全是浪费钱财。 | I've finished with gambling it's a waste of money. |
他经常抑郁寡欢, 後来精神完全崩溃了. | His frequent depressions were the prelude to a complete mental breakdown. |
工作完成後她获得赞誉, 但筹备期间的苦活儿全是他干的. | She got the praise for the job but he did all the spadework. |
战俘营中骇人听闻的生活惨状外人是很难完全体验到的. | It's hard to appreciate the full horror of life in a prison camp. |
我头脑[记忆]里(完全)是一片空白--连一个答案也想不出. | My mind/memory was a (complete) blank I couldn't think of a single answer. |
我们用了两个小时才计算完毕,因此我们在4点钟结束了工作。 | It took two hours to complete the calculation, so we logged off at4 o'clock. |
女王在群居的蜜蜂、蚂蚁或白蚁群体中,可繁殖并发育完全的雌虫 | The fertile, fully developed female in a colony of social bees, ants, or termites. |
在这个可怕的地方呆了将近4个星期的时间,我完全依靠自己的力量生活。 | During nearly for weeks in this glorious place I have lived on my own hump. |
工农业生产停滞不前,粮食匮乏,更为糟糕的是,中央政府已完全不复存在。 | Agriculture and industry are at a standstill. Food is scarce and to crown it all, there is no central government in being. |
毁灭,摧毁因为方案不完善或为了安全的原因,经常通过遥控对已发射的宇宙飞船、火箭或导弹实施的有意的摧毁 | The intentional, usually remote-controlled destruction of a space vehicle, rocket, or missile after launching, as for defective performance or reasons of safety. |
利用多次垂直扫描来重显一幅完整图象的扫描技术。电视中使用2:1的交错率,即每帧分两场,垂直扫描两次,一场扫描奇数行,另一场扫描偶数行。 | In scanning, the technique of using more than one vertical scan to reproduce a complete image. In television, 2:1 interlace is used, giving two vertical scans(fields) per frame; one field scans odd lines, and one field scans the even lines of the frame. |
|