Gb | Eng |
---|
母亲死后,我收到许多安慰信。 | I got many letters of consolation when my mother died. |
能和你在一起对我是件极为安慰的事。 | Your company has been a great consolation to me. |
我儿子生病时,丈夫给了我极大的安慰。 | My husband was a great comfort to me when my son was ill. |
我听音乐,以便在烦恼时得到安慰。 | I found solace from troubles in listening to music. |
那位安慰者告诉他,他应该有耐心。 | The comforter told him that he should be patient. |
他想方设法安慰她. | He tried to find ways of mollifying her. |
他被对手击败后,我尽力安慰他。 | I tried to comfort him after he was defeated by his opponent. |
安慰的话,宽心的话某些没有内在补救作用的东西,仅仅用来安慰他人 | Something of no intrinsic remedial value that is used to appease or reassure another. |
那柔和的音乐对他是一种安慰. | The gentle music was (a) balm to his ears. |
在我苦恼的时候,她来安慰我。 | She comforted me in my distress. |
|