Gb | Eng |
---|
我们宁死而不投降。 | We would rather die than surrender. |
我们都喜欢乡村生活的宁静。 | We all like the tranquility of the country life. |
他们宁愿去钓鱼,也不愿待在家里。 | They would rather go fishing than stay at home. |
马路上来往的车辆声音不断地破坏我们家的安宁。 | The noise of cars passing along the road is a continual disturbance to our quiet at home. |
我宁愿考不及格,也不愿意考试作弊。 | I would rather fail than cheat in the examination. |
回去? 我宁可移居海外也不回去! | Go back there? I'd sooner emigrate! |
她宁可辞职也不愿参与这种不正当的买卖. | She would sooner resign than take part in such dishonest business deals. |
我们有些人非常重视安宁与舒适,有些人重视快乐与刺激。 | Some of us value peace and comfort very highly. Others value pleasure and excitement. |
我宁愿照顾活人的肚子,也不愿以石碑的形式来照顾死者的荣耀。 | I'd rather take care of the stomachs of the living than (take care of) the glory of the dead in the form of stone memorials. |
只要有好的服务,小型的汽车旅馆会继续吸引那些宁愿住小旅馆而不住大旅馆的人。 | As long as good service is provided the small motels will continue to have people who choose to stay there rather than in large motels. |
我宁愿约翰打网球而不玩扑克牌。 | I prefer John's playing tennis to his playing cards. |
朱丽亚的宁静端庄给人印象很深。 | There was something impressive about Julia's quiet dignity. |
我宁愿观赏居住在自然栖息地里的动物,而不愿看关在动物园里的动物。 | I prefer to see animals in their natural habitat, rather than in zoos. |
共产国际世界上共产党的联合,由列宁在1919年建立,1943年解散 | An association of Communist parties of the world, established in1919 by Lenin and dissolved in1943. |
我宁可死,也不愿忍辱偷生。 | I would rather die than live in disgrace. |
有些人宁可熬夜,而不早睡。 | Some people prefer sitting up to going to bed early. |
愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。 | May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace. |
我宁可安于贫穷,也不愿用不当手段赚钱。 | I would rather remain poor than get money by dishonest means. |
说起来这是件不客气且愚蠢的事。除非她道歉并得到谅解,否则,她的心灵将是无法安宁下来的。 | It was an unkind, stupid thing to say and she will have no peace of mind until she's apologized and been forgiven. |
我宁愿被嘲笑,也不愿和他吵架。 | I would rather be laughed at than quarrel with him. |
我宁可挨饿也不吃那种东西! | I'd rather go hungry than eat that! |
交通车辆不停的喧闹声使我们得不到片刻安宁。 | The incessant noise of the traffic give us not a moment's peace. |
我所要的只是安宁. | All I want is peace and quiet. |
故事发生在一个宁静的夏夜。 | The story took place in a serene summer night. |
我宁愿看处于野生状态的动物。 | I prefer to see animals living in their natural state. |
他宁愿送分数,也不愿要求利益。 | He would rather give away a point than claim an advantage. |
我丈夫和我都喜欢乡村的宁静生活。 | Both my husband and I love the tranquil life in the country. |
一些独居的男人宁肯靠罐头食品过日子,也不愿自己烧饭吃。 | Some men on their own will live out of tins rather than cook meals for themselves. |
我还不想公开我那些会引起争论的观点,宁可暂且随大溜。 | Not wanting to make my controversial view know yet, I preferred to follow the crowd for a while. |
马克思列宁主义马克思主义的延伸,包含了列宁的帝国主义是资本主义的最终表现形式的理论,并指出了斗争中心从发达国家到不发达国家的转移 | The expansion of Marxism to include both Lenin's concept of imperialism as the final form of capitalism and a shift in the focus of struggle from the developed to the underdeveloped countries. |
她那斩不断的思绪使她不得安宁。 | Her haunted imagination gave her no peace. |
美国的年轻人宁可从陌生人那里获取咨询。 | American young people would rather get advice from strangers. |
我宁愿在花园锄草,也不愿在运动场上跑来跑去。 | I would rather hoe in the garden than run about on the playground. |
我宁肯选择安全储蓄计划,而不愿意冒很大的风险以获取高利率。 | I'd rather go for a safe savings plan than one with a high rate of interest but a lot of risk |
我女朋友唠叨着要我去理发,因此我今天终于去理了。只要能保持安宁,那还是值得的。 | My girlfriend keeps on nagging me to get a haircut so I finally had one today; it was worth it if only to keep the peace. |
那是一个宁静、明媚的早晨。 | It was a beautiful morning, calm and serene. |
希罗宁姆斯·博希是怪诞派绘画大师。 | Hieronymus Bosch was a master of the grotesque in painting. |
"这一家人在遭到不幸的车祸前,日子过得太平安宁。" | The family had lived in peace and tranquillity before the unfortunate traffic accident. |
|