Gb | Eng |
---|
在这张粉红色纸条上写下你的姓名和地址。 | Write your name and address on this pink slip. |
好的。请您告诉我贵姓及大名的头一个字母。 | Ok may I have your last name and first initial, please? |
请问尊姓大名? | Would you give me your name? |
请你拼一下你的姓好吗? | Would you please spell your last name? |
姓名请用大写. | Write your name in block capitals, please. |
老百姓反对这种想法. | The man in the street is opposed to this idea. |
请说出你的姓名和地址。 | State your name and address. |
相声这种艺术形式让老百姓喜闻乐见。 | Cross talks are an art form people love to see and hear. |
被围困在城里的老百姓已空运到安全地区. | Civilians trapped in the beleaguered city have been airlifted to safety. |
她把她姓名的起首字母绣在手帕上。 | She embroidered her initials on the handkerchief. |
请说明姓名、年龄和职业。 | Please state your name, age and occupation. |
在伦敦遭空袭时, 有很多老百姓遇难. | Many civilians were killed in the air raids on London. |
请登记你的姓名、年龄以及供养的亲属的人数。 | Please state your name, age, and the number of dependants you have. |
刹帝利四个印度种姓中的第二级,负责执法和维护社会安定。在古代印度,它由皇族和武士阶层构成;在现代印度,它表示职业、统治和军事阶层 | The second of the four Hindu classes, responsible for upholding justice and social harmony. In ancient India this was the royal or warrior class; in modern India, the professional, governing, or military class. |
这香烟盒上刻著他姓名的首字母. | The cigarette case was engraved with his initials. |
军职人员常被禁止与平民百姓友好往来. | Army personnel are often forbidden to fraternize with the civilian population. |
在旧社会老百姓的生活是贫苦的 | The husbandmen's life in old society is poor. |
他因为动作犯规而被裁判记下姓名。 | He was booked by the referee for foul play. |
平民,百姓遵循平民生活的人 | A person following the pursuits of civil life. |
王公贵族以不屑一顾的傲慢态度对待平民百姓。 | The nobles treated the common people with haughty contempt. |
|