Gb | Eng |
---|
她干的工作比别人要好些。 | Her work is a cut above that of the others. |
他法语还不错, 但应该再好些. | His knowledge of French is fair, but ought to be better. |
请他出去吃午饭, 那样他心情就会好些. | Offer to take him out for lunch, then (ie as a result of this) he'll feel in a better mood. |
很遗憾你的饼烘坏了,但不要紧,下次烘得好些。 | I'm sorry the cake you baked turned out a flop; never mind, better luck next time. |
你的胃痛好些还是更坏了? | Is your stomach getting better or worse? |
我们等到天气好些再说. | We're waiting until the weather picks up a bit. |
我母亲好些年前讲的故事我都回想得起来。 | I can recall stories that my mother told me years ago. |
喂,鲍勃。是的,这是因为线路不好。我再说大一点声音。好些了吗? | Oh, hello, Bob. Yes, the line is not very good. I'll speak a bit louder. Is that any better? |
帮助人们生活得好些是教会的责任。 | It's the job of the church to help people lead better lives. |
在火灾中,好些房子给烧毁了。 | A number of houses were burnt down in the fire. |
|