Gb | Eng |
---|
在你读到的地方夹上张纸条. | Put a piece of paper in (ie in your book) to mark your place. |
我用一个纸夹把那几页纸夹在一起。 | I fastened the pages together with a paperclip. |
你有一件黑夹克吗? | Do you have a black jacket? |
信中夹钞票最好寄挂号. | It's wise to register letters containing banknotes. |
木头用钳夹固定住了. | The wood is held in position by a clamp. |
我 水时脚趾让螃蟹给夹了. | A crab nipped my toe while I was paddling. |
你的[这种]耳环是夹上去的吗? | Do you clip those ear-rings on/Do those ear-rings clip on? |
夹叉射击按这种方式射出的炮弹 | The shells fired in such a manner. |
他个头很大, 夹在我和窗户之间, 我看不见外边的东西了. | He interposed his considerable bulk (ie body) between me and the window, so that I could not see out. |
钳子,夹子敲弯用的某物,如夹钳 | Something, such as a clamp, that clinches. |
胸针用夹子或别针固定的一件首饰;胸针 | A piece of jewelry that fastens with a clasp or clip; a brooch. |
她从容地掏出钱夹付了一千镑现金, 多麽豪爽! | She just took out her purse and paid a thousand in cash: what a cool customer! |
先生,你要不要试穿一下这件夹克衫,看看尺寸是否合适? | Would you like to try this jacket on for size, sir? |
弹簧铗用来调整或关闭柔软管道的夹子,尤指实验室设备 | A clamp used to regulate or close a flexible tube, especially in laboratory apparatus. |
他的黑发中夹杂着银发。 | His black hair was threaded with silver. |
照片之间夹杂着新闻兴评论的文章。 | The photographs are intermingled with news and articles. |
我在公共汽车上, 一边一个胖子把我夹在中间不能动. | I sandwiched myself between two fat men on the bus. |
角距离,是由一定点到两物体之间所量度的夹角。 | Angular distance is the distance between two objects measured as an angle from a given point. |
三层刺网一种三层竖向安置的渔网,由一层细目网夹在两层粗目网中构成 | A vertically set fishing net of three layers, consisting of a finely meshed net between two nets of coarse mesh. |
道格培里:老爷,弗吉斯先生讲起话来总是有点缠夹不清;他年纪大了,老爷,……可是说句良心话,他是个老实不过的人。 | Dog-berry: Goodman Verges, sir, speaks a little off the matter: an old man, sir,…but, in faith, honest as the skin between his brows. |
|