GbEng
你知道我多么讨厌打字和速记。 You know how I loathe typing and shorthand.
不用说,夏日的傍晚是多么美。 Needs not say how lovely are the summer evenings.
你决不会知道你的鼓励对我多么有意义。 You will never know how much your encouragement meant to me.
什么也不能推动一个按钟头收费的人,对他的平静的心情来说,时间的消逝是多么甜蜜啊。 Nothing can move a man who is paid by the hour; how sweet the flight of time seem to his calm mind.
多么恶劣的天气! What beastly weather!
雪崩发生的时候我们的处境多么危险啊! What a precarious situation we were in when the avalanche started!
我们在晚会上要装扮得像电影中的角色,这是一个多么新奇的主意啊! We are supposed to dress up as movie characters for the party, what a novel idea!
他是一位多么能干的经理呀! What a capable manager he is!
吃上中餐是多么令人愉快啊! How pleasant it is to dine on Chinese food!
除了14行诗和其他诗体之外,莎士比亚的形式感隐蔽起来了,不存在着威胁。不论这一看法多么不对,它确实使这位紧跟在莎士比亚后面浮现出来的诗人一时生产一种幻觉:他可能是有惊无险。 Except in the sonnets and poems, Shakespeare's formal sense is disguised and does not threaten. No matter how wrong this idea might be, it does give the poet bobbing in Shakespeare's wake the momentary illusion that he might be waving instead of drowning.
唉,我看什么都不如偶尔受点挫折更能使你明白你是多么的幸运了。 Ah well, I suppose there's nothing like an occasional setback to make you realize how lucky you really are.
多么不幸的一连串事件! What an unlucky train of events!
我装着没有注意到他已经变得多么沉静了。 I pretended not to notice how quiet he had become.
瞧那对时髦夫妇,打扮多么入时。 Look at that trendy couple- kitted up all the latest gear!
所有捐款,无论数目多么少,我们都深表感谢。 All contribution, however small, will be greatly appreciated.
您只要把我们的报价与其他供应商的开价相比较就会知道我方价格多么优惠。 If you compare our quotation with those offer by other supplier, you'll see how favorable ours be.
他多么和气! How kind he is!
你看起来多么健康啊! How well you look!
这个新款式是多么新颖呀! How fashionable this new style is!