Gb | Eng |
---|
他没有给我回答他问题的机会。 | He gave me no chance to reply to his question. |
他没有回答,只是继续一点一点地吃东西。 | He didn't answer, but just continued to nibble at his food. |
这个小男孩因为结巴不敢回答老师的问题。 | The boy dare not answer the questions because of his stammer. |
既然你无法回答这个问题,我们最好再问问别人。 | Since you can't answer the question, perhaps we'd better ask someone else. |
如果老师连如此简单的问题都不能回答, 他会在学生面前丢脸的。 | If a teacher can't answer this simple question, he'll lose face with his class. |
这个学生敏捷的回答得到了老师的表扬。 | The student's speedy answers were praised by the teacher. |
她用毫无表情的声调回答问题,甚至连眼睛都不抬起。 | She answered in a flat little voice and didn't even raised her eyes. |
如果你同意我的意见,就明白地回答“是”。 | Answer with a plain "yes" if you agree with me. |
从她的回答来看, 她并不十分热心. | I gathered from the way she replied that she wasn't very enthusiastic. |
我稍微整理了一下思路, 然後回答说.... | After a few seconds to unscramble my thoughts, I replied... |
“早上好。”我说,但他并没有回答我的问候。 | "Good morning," I said, but he didn't return the greeting. |
他的回答只不过是把我的讲义重复了一遍。 | His answer is just a rehash version of my lecture. |
在法律上,你没有义务非回答这些问题不可。 | You are not legally bound to answer these questions. |
新的一学年正飞快来到,我急切地盼望得到您对此事的回答。 | As the new academic year is rapidly approaching, I am most eager to hear from you concerning this problem. |
回答用言语或书写的回复 | A response in speech or writing. |
他给了她一个简短生硬的回答. | He gave her a short answer. |
她回答得太简短, 给减了分. | She was marked down because her answers were too short. |
我是最不可能去尝试回答这个问题。 | I would be the last to attempt to answer the question. |
他的微笑加深了,但他没有打算要回答。 | His smile deepened, but he made no attempt to answer. |
回答这个问题使她不得不做周密的思考。 | The answer to the question cost her much careful thought. |
数据通信中,由接收方向发送方传送应答字符作为肯定回答的传输过程。 | In data communications, the transmission by a receiver of acknowledge characters as an affirmative response to a sender. |
问题征求或要求回答的询问的词句 | An expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply. |
申诉民事诉讼中被告对原告所做的陈述状的回答 | A defendant's answer to the declaration made by the plaintiff in a civil action. |
他草率地回答了一声`不!' | `No!' was his curt rejoinder. |
"再来一杯吗?""遵命,彼此干一杯,"伍长回答说。 | "Have another glass? ""With you, hob and nob, " returned the sergeant. |
|