Gb | Eng |
---|
听到脚步声,就知道他回来了。 | Footsteps announced his return. |
球打在墙上又反弹回来。 | The ball hit the wall and bounced off it. |
我等她回来时,心里越来越不安。 | I waited with growing uneasiness for her to return. |
我请求他从新疆回来时给我带些葡萄干。 | I asked him to bring me some raisins when he returns from Xinjiang. |
他从巴黎回来,发现他的办公室被别人占了。 | He returned from Paris and found his office was under someone else's occupation. |
如果他现在回来怎么办? | What if he comes back now? |
我们希望傍晚时能回来. | We hope to be back by nightfall. |
在我回来途中,我停下来参观了这个县刚建立的两座工厂。 | On my return journey, I stopped to see two factories the county had just established. |
他从海滨回来的时候给我们买了一些华而不实的工艺品做礼物。 | He bought us some gingerbread works as present when he returned from the beach. |
我等著她回来, 心里越来越不安. | I waited with growing unease for her return. |
到那时节我一定会回来的,明年这时分,撒拉一定会生个儿子的。 | In due season I will come back to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son. |
他打仗回来, 少了一条腿. | He came back from the war minus a leg. |
我衷心希望他不会回来。 | It's my devout hope that he will not come back. |
切勿追逐自己的帽子——人家会乐意为你追回来的嘛,何必去扫人家的兴。 | Never run after your own hat—others will be delighted to do it; why spoil their fun. |
我预计我会在周日回来的。 | I expect I will be back on Sunday. |
我父亲刚出去散步,但半个钟点后就要回来。 | My father has just gone for a walk, but he'll be back in half an hour. |
第二天早上我与妻子离别之时,我已经走出门外几步,她叫我回来,小声地对我说要多加小心。 | My wife, however, next morning, at parting, after I had gone some paces from the door, called me back, to advise me, in a whisper, to have all my eyes about me. |
为了预防回来以前天就黑了,所以他带着手电筒。 | He took a flashlight lest it should get dark before he returned. |
她儿子回来了,她总算解除了忧虑。 | When her son returned she was at last free from anxiety. |
从松岭回来后,办公室似乎变得枯燥无味了。 | The office seems so dull and prosaic after Pine Ridge. |
她看起来彷佛刚从外太空回来似的。 | It looks as if she had just come back from outer space. |
他叫我一、两天内别回来,等喧嚣和动乱平息下来再说。 | He asked me not to come back for a day or two until the noise and commotion had settled down. |
|