GbEng
啊,好啦,一样白米养百样人嘛。 Ah, well, it take all kinds!
别客气啦尽情地吃吧! Don't stand on ceremony----dig in!
你飞回家度寒假的时刻不知不觉就会来到的,我都已经在盼望着啦! Before you know it you'll be flying home for the winter holidays, I can hardly wait!
在暴风中屋顶的瓦片哗啦啦地落了下来. During the gale roof tiles came hurtling down.
请挪过去一点,你占了大半张凳子啦。 Move up, please; you are taking up more than half the bench.
请挪过去点,你占了大半张凳子啦! Move over, please: you are taking up more than half the bench!
唉,又是倒霉啦!假如我是被养大当帽子工人的,生下来的孩子可能都没带头颅来的吧。 Just like my luck! If I had been bred a hatter, little boys would have come into the world without heads.
哎呀,不要这样死要面子啦,告诉我真心话吧! Oh, don't be so respectable! Tell me what you really feel.
我……找到一个六分仪。“好啦!”我说,“他们就是用这个测定太阳的高度。” I…found a sextant…"Now, " I said,"they take the sun through this thing."
在我还未结婚之前,我有过六项养育孩子的理论;现在我有六个孩子了,再没有什么理论啦。 Before I get married I have six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories.