Gb | Eng |
---|
日子不好过啊。 | Pretty tough day to day. |
啊,好啦,一样白米养百样人嘛。 | Ah, well, it take all kinds! |
什么也不能推动一个按钟头收费的人,对他的平静的心情来说,时间的消逝是多么甜蜜啊。 | Nothing can move a man who is paid by the hour; how sweet the flight of time seem to his calm mind. |
多可爱的婴儿啊! | Isn't that baby a dear? |
画中的苹果显得多逼真啊! | What a realistic looking apple in the picture! |
啊,我真喜欢这首歌!好高兴! | Ah, I really love this song! I am so glad! |
雪崩发生的时候我们的处境多么危险啊! | What a precarious situation we were in when the avalanche started! |
我们在晚会上要装扮得像电影中的角色,这是一个多么新奇的主意啊! | We are supposed to dress up as movie characters for the party, what a novel idea! |
不幸的小伙子啊, 他刚刚死了妻子. | Poor chap, his wife has just died. |
你时时拜望亲戚很周到啊。 | It is considerate of you to call on your relatives from time to time. |
我真羡慕.你多美啊! | I do envy you. You're so beautiful! |
吃上中餐是多么令人愉快啊! | How pleasant it is to dine on Chinese food! |
`啊!'、 `小心!'、 `哎哟!'都是感叹词语. | `Oh!', `Look out!' and `Ow!' are exclamations. |
前面肯定有险阻,你可以向前也可以后退,你将怎么办啊? | The danger is certainly a lion in the path; you can go ahead or turn back. Which will you do? |
偿清了欠债之后,他长久以来一直在每个圣诞节寄给我20美元钱。他这是为了表达他的感激之情啊! | He kept on sending me$20 every Christmas long after his debt was paid. That's gratitude for you! |
我刚才还在琢磨著这条路多长啊. | I was just thinking (to myself) what a long way it is. |
你看起来多么健康啊! | How well you look! |
他们是何等竭尽全力来完成这一任务啊! | How they laid about them to fulfill the task! |
万勿对人类失去信心:要想到美国国内那些从未以卑鄙的手法欺骗过你的人啊。 | Do not lose faith in humanity: think of all the people in the united state who have never play you a single nasty trick. |
|