Gb | Eng |
---|
咱们来把它们用胶水粘在一块儿。 | Let's stick them together with gum. |
咱们索性把蛋糕吃完吧, 也没剩多少了. | We might as well finish (up) the cake; there isn't much left. |
这次聚会一定没意思--咱们想个法子别去了. | It's bound to be a boring party let's try to wangle out of it/going. |
我认为咱们不在家时不能把孩子都硬塞给你父母看管。 | I don't think we can wish the children on your parents while we're away. |
咱们考虑一下搬家的利弊吧。 | Let's consider the pluses and minuses of moving house. |
咱们去吃点冰淇淋凉快凉快吧。 | Let's go and have icecream to cool off. |
咱们把课文[生词]再复习一遍。 | Let's go over the lesson[new words]again. |
咱们一起复习你的英语练习好吗? | Shall we go over your English exercises together? |
你去开会之前,咱们能私下说句话吗? | Could we have a word before you go to the meeting? |
天气多好哇,咱们何不开车到海边玩玩? | It's a lovely sunny day; why don't we run down to the coast? |
咱们迟到了, 我必须催你一下. | We're late; I must hurry you. |
咱们定好下次会议的时间和地点吧. | Let's arrange a time and place for our next meeting. |
咱们不要在现阶段著手处理具体问题。 | Let's not enter into details at this stage. |
咱们打个比方吧, 有个某某先生来旅馆登记. | Let's suppose a Mr So-and-so registers at the hotel. |
咱们去参观一下这个地方,譬如说明天或是后天去。 | Let's go and visit the place, say tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. |
既然你喜欢我的连衣裙而我也喜欢你的,咱们交换好吗? | As you like my dress and I like yours, shall we do a swap? |
喂,把桥牌轰出去吧;让咱们找个更愉快的方式一同难受好了。 | I say banishing bridge; let's find some pleasant way of being miserable together. |
咱们努力收拾这个混乱的局面吧. | Let's try to straighten out this confusion. |
让我们讨论一些咱们可以自由谈论的事吧。 | Let us discuss such things as we can talk it freely. |
我向来不大想看到你,咱们俩之间大概从来不曾有过好感。 | I never had much in seeing you. There was no love lost between us, at any time, I think. |
让咱们用响亮的音乐使聚会欢快起来。 | Let's brighten up the party with some loud music. |
这 的空气很闷--咱们能把窗户打开吗? | The atmosphere is very stuffy in here can we open a window? |
咱们在获取更多情报之後再做决定不迟. | Let's postpone making adecision until we have more information. |
我和你换换地方吧[咱们换换地方吧, 这样你就能靠近窗户]. | Let me change places with you/Let's change places so you can be next to the window. |
咱们进行议事日程的下一个项目吧. | Let's pass on to the next item on the agenda. |
我累得做不了饭了--咱们从中国外卖餐馆买些东西来吃吧. | I'm too tired to cook let's get something from the Chinese take-away. |
咱们把这篇稿子再过一遍。 | Let's go over the draft once again. |
说话要当心,咱们的话可能被窃听了。 | Be careful what you say; our conversation may be being bugged. |
我觉得这儿很憋气, 咱们开几扇窗户好吗? | I'm suffocating in here; can't we open a few windows? |
两口子争得够呛,弄得咱们一晚上没眨眼皮。 | The couple had a heck of an argument and kept us awake all night. |
|