Gb | Eng |
---|
也许下一次吧。 | Maybe some other time. |
别都挤在一块儿, 分开坐吧. | Don't all sit together, spread yourselves out. |
我不喝酒, 给我来杯汽水吧. | I won't have any wine; I'll just have (a) soda water. |
这顿饭我请客,你把钱收起来吧。 | This meal is my treat, so put your money away. |
我们出去吸口新鲜空气吧。 | Let's go out for a breath of fresh air. |
在西方极乐世界,大夫们比我们当将军的可能还要负更多人命之责吧。 | Doctor will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals. |
咱们索性把蛋糕吃完吧, 也没剩多少了. | We might as well finish (up) the cake; there isn't much left. |
咱们考虑一下搬家的利弊吧。 | Let's consider the pluses and minuses of moving house. |
咱们去吃点冰淇淋凉快凉快吧。 | Let's go and have icecream to cool off. |
他不敢把令人不快的真情告诉他们。他是条哑吧狗。 | He is afraid to tell them the unpalatable truths. He is a dumb dog. |
我的未完成的过去,从后边缠绕到我身上,使我难于死去。请从它那里释放了我吧。 | Release me from my unfulfilled past clinging to me from behind making death difficult. |
别客气啦尽情地吃吧! | Don't stand on ceremony----dig in! |
我们到草坪上去喝茶吧。 | Let's have tea on the lawn. |
这个女人说:"也许他又聋又哑吧。" | "Perhaps he's deaf and dumb, " said the woman. |
她晚了一个钟头了吧? 她就是这样. | She was an hour late, was she? That's about par for the course for her. |
你并不认为我会相信那个可鄙的借口,是吧? | You don't expect me to believe that pitiful excuse, do you? |
你肯定不会指望我认真考虑你那些荒谬的建议吧? | Surely you don't expect me to take your potty suggestions seriously? |
别老唠叨你的那些问题,还是做些实际工作解决它们吧! | Stop dwelling on your problems and do something about them! |
比如说江西吧。 | Take Jiangxi for example. |
我先去定好座位吧。 | Suppose I reserve seats in advance. |
这个问题你在适当的时候问问她吧。 | Ask her about it when a suitable moment offer itself. |
再伟大的学者也没有办法解答这个难题吧。 | The greatest scholar cannot solve this difficult problem. |
坐下歇歇腿儿吧. | Sit down and rest your legs. |
酒吧对外营业. | The bar is open to non-residents. |
划船把我送到对岸去吧. | Row me across (the river). |
我把你划到湖对岸去吧. | Let me row you over to the other side of the lake. |
尽量更客观地对待此事吧。 | Try to be more objective about it. |
别到处胡闹了, 干活儿去吧. | Stop larking about and get on with your work. |
咱们定好下次会议的时间和地点吧. | Let's arrange a time and place for our next meeting. |
在这一测验中你与专家较量一下技巧吧。 | Match your skill against the experts in this quiz. |
咱们打个比方吧, 有个某某先生来旅馆登记. | Let's suppose a Mr So-and-so registers at the hotel. |
爱你的敌人吧,因为他们让你知道自己的缺点。 | Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults. |
别尽用那种专门术语--用普通的词语解释吧. | Don't use all that technical lingo try and explain in plain English. |
其实用不着在清晨3点钟就把我叫醒吧. | I could have done without being (ie I wish I hadn't been) woken up at 3 o'clock in the morning. |
这件事明天可能宣布--也可能不宣布, 看情形吧. | There may be an announcement about this tomorrow or not, as the case may be. |
留点力气准备攀登吧. | Reserve your strength for the climb. |
我们就下次的选举打个赌吧。 | Let's make a bet on the next election. |
你没拿我的眼镜吧? | Don't you have my glasses? |
尝一点儿这种乳酪吧! | Just have a taste of this cheese! |
给花园施些肥料吧! | Do some fertilization for the garden! |
对不起, 我踩著你的脚了吧? | Sorry, did I tread on your toe? |
别对著那面镜子摆样子了, 听我的吧! | Stop posturing in front of that mirror and listen to me! |
我从未答应过把汽车借给你: 你是在做梦吧! | I never promised to lend you my car: you must be dreaming! |
我看到的不可能是鬼--一定是幻想的东西吧。 | I can't have seen a ghost it must have been imagination. |
我们来抛硬币决定谁先走吧,你是要正面还是要反面? | Let's flip a coin to decide who should go first - do you want heads or tails? |
喂,把桥牌轰出去吧;让咱们找个更愉快的方式一同难受好了。 | I say banishing bridge; let's find some pleasant way of being miserable together. |
等到雨停了再说吧. | Wait until the rain stops. |
你一定是在开玩笑吧。 | You must be joking. |
你还是告诉她吧, 因为她迟早会发觉的. | You should tell her, because she'll find out sooner or later. |
让我们来赞扬上帝吧。 | Let us give praise to God. |
让我替你拿外衣和帽子吧. | Let me relieve you of your coat and hat. |
咱们努力收拾这个混乱的局面吧. | Let's try to straighten out this confusion. |
上次我去那家酒吧,喝的酒分量不足。 | The last time I went to that pub I was given short measure. |
让我们讨论一些咱们可以自由谈论的事吧。 | Let us discuss such things as we can talk it freely. |
我恳求你饶了他吧. | Spare him, I beseech you. |
警方监视著他常去的酒吧. | The police watched the bars which he was known to resort. |
别耽误了,现在就去索取一份免费的目录吧。 | Don't delay. Write now for a free catalogue. |
你在良心上总不能认为那样的报酬算是合理的吧. | You cannot in all conscience regard that as fair pay. |
假使上天认为财富是有价值的东西的话,它就不会将之给予这样的一个恶棍的吧。 | If heaven had looked upon riches to be a valuable thing, it will not have given them to such a scoundrel. |
只有一个枕头--我跟你掷硬币决定谁用吧. | There's only one pillow I'll toss you for it. |
只要有更短而又直接通往灭亡的大道,这世上就可省却不少悲哀与忧愁的吧。 | If there only some shorter and more direct route to the devil, it would save an awful lot of sorrow and anxiety in this world. |
用用你的常识吧! | Use your common sense! |
请饶了我(一命)吧! | Please spare (ie don't kill) me! |
‘你同意吧?’‘噢, 当然!’ | `Don't you agree?' `Oh, absolutely!' |
我闻到煤气味了--烤箱开著呢吧? | I can smell gas -- is the oven on? |
喝一杯茶吧--除非你想喝冷饮。 | Have a cup of tea unless you'd prefer a cold drink. |
我对这些废话烦透了,叫他直说吧! | I'm tired of this nonsense. Make him talk turkey. |
用不著穿讲究衣服--就穿平常的衣服来吧。 | Don't bother to dress up come as you are. |
加紧干吧!如果不快点,我们永远也完不成的。 | Shake a let there! We'll never finish if you don't hurry up. |
我没有适合那种场合的礼服,也许穿深色西服还行吧? | I have no formal clothes for the occasion. Perhaps I can get by in a dark suit? |
我和你换换地方吧[咱们换换地方吧, 这样你就能靠近窗户]. | Let me change places with you/Let's change places so you can be next to the window. |
唉,又是倒霉啦!假如我是被养大当帽子工人的,生下来的孩子可能都没带头颅来的吧。 | Just like my luck! If I had been bred a hatter, little boys would have come into the world without heads. |
我们换个话题吧。 | Suppose we change the subject. |
你宽宽大衣吧. | Open your coat. |
别空想了,还是从实际出发吧。 | Stop daydreaming and be realistic. |
我们讨论议程表上的下一项吧. | Let's go on to the next item on the agenda. |
咱们进行议事日程的下一个项目吧. | Let's pass on to the next item on the agenda. |
您既然不能降价,那这笔交易不如就拉倒吧。 | Since you cannot reduce the price, we may call off the deal(business) as well. |
我累得做不了饭了--咱们从中国外卖餐馆买些东西来吃吧. | I'm too tired to cook let's get something from the Chinese take-away. |
第一个问题既然已经讨论完毕,我们就进行第二个吧。 | Now that we have finished discussing the first problem, we may pass on to the second. |
对任何一件东西都要以正确的名称来称呼的人,几乎不可能走过马路而不被人作为共同的敌人来打倒的吧。 | A man that should call everything by its right name, would hardly pass the streets without being knocked down as a common enemy. |
哦,好吧,这就是人生吧。总还有来年。 | Oh, well, such is life. there's always next year. |
我的引导者呵,领导着我在光明逝去之前,进到沉静的山谷里去吧。在那里,一生的收获将会成熟为黄金的智慧。 | Lead me, my Guide, before the light fades, into the valley of quiet where life's harvest mellows into golden wisdom. |
我们去吃冰淇淋吧。 | Let's go for an ice cream. |
你自己拿一只烤栗子吧。 | Grab yourself a roast chestnut. |
歹徒们冲进酒吧胡乱扫射一通。 | The gangster run into the bar and start shooting it up. |
我想我们今天的讨论大家都谈得差不多了。让我的秘书来送诸位出去吧。 | I think that just about concludes our discussion. Let my secretary show you out. |
如果这种婚姻出自一个女人的自愿选择,甚至是不顾亲友的劝告而选择的,那么就让她自己去品尝这枚果实的滋味吧。 | But this never fails, if the bad husbands were of their own choosing, against their friends consent; for then they will be sure to make good their own folly. |
桨喀吧一声断了. | The oar broke with a snap. |
走开吧,无聊的忧虑! | Begone, dull care! |
`救救我吧,'他哀求道. | `Help me,' he implored. |
你或许能帮我—个忙吧? | You might do me a favor? |
快点吧, 你们这一对恩爱情侣! | Come along, you two love-birds! |
台湾恐怕没有蕴藏石油吧! | Taiwan seems to contain no petroleum. |
你做的功课真丢人, 重做吧! | Your homework is a disgrace: rewrite it! |
喂,玛丽,何时有喜事?快了吧。 | Hello, Mary, when's the happy event? It can't be long now. |
哎呀,不要这样死要面子啦,告诉我真心话吧! | Oh, don't be so respectable! Tell me what you really feel. |
让每一个渴望名声的人捡他自己(喜欢)的式样的内裤去吧。 | Let every man who pants for fame select his own style of pants and go ahead. |
如果你想象我一样做一个新闻工作者,那我决不会劝阻你。来吧,快来吧! | If you're thinking of becoming a journalist like me, I'd be the last to discourage you. Come on in, the water's fine! |
至于动力方式是采用“蒸气式”抑或“柴油式”,我想贵公司将交由我方全权处理吧? | And the propulsion method whether steam or diesel, you'll leave to us, I suppose? |
坐在窗边的那个老家伙不太引人注目—人们记不起他是什么时候开始就每天晚上光顾这家酒吧。 | That old fellow by the window is part of the furniture—he's been coming in this pub every night for longer than anyone can remember. |
|