Gb | Eng |
---|
只要天一放晴,我们就去。 | If only it clears up, we'll go. |
你只要问他,他就会告诉你。 | You have only to ask and he'll tell you. |
只要不吃得太多,你可以吃任何东西。 | You may eat anything, so long as you don't eat too much. |
只要你不出卖我,要我做什么我都愿意。 | As long as you don't betray me, I'll do whatever you ask me to (do). |
只要我们紧密团结就能克服困难。 | We can surely overcome these difficulties as long as we are closely united. |
你只要一看见她的脸就会明白,她是无辜的。 | A glimpse of her face will tell you that she is innocent. |
只要我身体好一定来。 | I will come provided that I am well enough. |
你只要出示你的护照即可。 | You have only to show your passport. |
只要把它完成了,你怎么做我并不计较。 | I'm not particular how you do it as long as it gets done. |
我不计较价钱,只要车很好用就行了。 | I don't care about the price, so long as the car is in good condition. |
只要红灯一亮,就表示有危及职工的险情。 | Only if the red light comes on is there any danger to employee. |
和面的方法很简单,只要把水和在面粉里就行了。 | The way to make dough is very simple as you need only to mix flour with water. |
只要有好的服务,小型的汽车旅馆会继续吸引那些宁愿住小旅馆而不住大旅馆的人。 | As long as good service is provided the small motels will continue to have people who choose to stay there rather than in large motels. |
赢不了也不要紧--只要你尽力而为。 | It doesn't matter if you don't win just do your best. |
我只要做的就是说服他跟我们一起去。 | All I have to do is persuade him to go with us. |
你只要拉这个拉出器,就可以很容易地把罐头打开。 | You may open the tin simply by pulling the puller. |
我们只要给他稍加点分, 他就能勉强及格. | If we mark him up a tiny bit, he'll just get through. |
只要有更短而又直接通往灭亡的大道,这世上就可省却不少悲哀与忧愁的吧。 | If there only some shorter and more direct route to the devil, it would save an awful lot of sorrow and anxiety in this world. |
只要给他一个桶子和一把铲子, 他就高兴极了! | Just give him a bucket and spade and he's in seventh heaven! |
一个人只要将自己的大脑与计算机连接起来,进入Cyberspace,就可以体验在该空间的一切遭遇。 | Once his brain was linked with the computer, a man would undergo all experiences in the space. |
在大多数的主要交叉路口,都有一幅街道(朗巴德街、俄亥俄街、市场街等等)的详图刻在人行道的石头上。只要你低头看一下,就知道自己所在的位置了。 | At most of the important crossings there is a plan of the streets(Lombard Street; Ohio Street; Market Street; and so on)cut into the stone of the sidewalk so that you can look down and see where you are. |
当然可以,只要邮局不在意就行。 | Certainly, as long as the post office do not care. |
她只要醒著就一直为工作发愁。 | She spends all her waking hours worrying about her job. |
只要你得到我们主管的好感,她就一切好说。 | Our supervisor is all right as long as you keep in her good books. |
只要交了罚款, 他就会被释放。 | He will be set free as soon as the fine is paid. |
若要老婆留意自己所说的话,作丈夫的只要把话向其他女性说便成了。 | If a man want his wife to pay attention to what he say, he address his remarks to another woman. |
只要一按电钮,机器就会开动。 | Just press the button and the machine will start. |
只要顺著她, 她是又和蔼又讲理. | She's all sweetness and light provided you're doing what she wants. |
只要有几个爱捣乱的学生, 就能把全班搅乱. | A few disruptive students can easily ruin a class. |
雅典人不介意人家聪明伶俐,只要他只对他自己施展那份聪明伶俐的劲儿就行了。 | The Athenians do not mind a man being clever, as long as he keeps it to himself. |
您只要把我们的报价与其他供应商的开价相比较就会知道我方价格多么优惠。 | If you compare our quotation with those offer by other supplier, you'll see how favorable ours be. |
我女朋友唠叨着要我去理发,因此我今天终于去理了。只要能保持安宁,那还是值得的。 | My girlfriend keeps on nagging me to get a haircut so I finally had one today; it was worth it if only to keep the peace. |
《第一滴血》这部影片只要广告做得对头,无论质量如何都是会吸引住观众的。 | First Blood will attract the crowds, whatever its quality, provided that it gets played up in the right way. |
|