Gb | Eng |
---|
她把我介绍给她的朋友。 | She introduced me to her friend. |
让我们友好地谈话。 | Let's keep the conversation on a friendly plane. |
刚才你男朋友给你打电话了。 | Your boyfriend called you just now. |
我们每年举行一次大学校友联欢会。 | We hold an annual reunion of former students of the college. |
我们请她帮忙时, 她总是那么不友好。 | She is always so disagreeable when we ask her to help. |
这个女孩非常幸运,她的妈妈是她的知心朋友。 | The girl was fortunate enough to have her mother as a bosom friend. |
有些印第安人对我们很友好。 | Some Indians are friendly to us. |
真正的友谊比金钱更宝贵。 | Real friendship is more valuable than money. |
微笑常常表示高兴和友善。 | A smile often denotes pleasure and friendship. |
我不相信她声称同我们友好。 | I don't believe her profession of friendship for us. |
我希望他别再招待他的朋友了。 | I wish he would desist from entertaining his friends. |
他对友谊有一种非常独特的见解。 | He's got a pretty strange conception of friendship. |
他回过身来, 帮助那位扭了脚的朋友。 | He came back to help his friend who had sprained an ankle. |
检查者对所有受害者的朋友进行了调查。 | The checker made a check on all the victims' friends. |
这两个姑娘相互谈了关于各自男友的悄悄话。 | The two girls told each other confidences about their boyfriends. |
他不久就逐渐习惯了宿舍的生活并交了两三个朋友。 | He soon gets accustom to dormitory life and make two or three friend. |
我们送给那个可怜的小女孩一份生日礼物作为友谊的表示。 | We sent the poor girl a birthday present in token of friendship. |
他以友谊为掩护欺骗了我们。 | He cheated us under the guise of friendship. |
女朋友最喜欢的女性同伴或爱人 | A favored female companion or sweetheart. |
听到朋友死亡的消息,她难过地哭了。 | She cried with grief when she heard news of her friend's death. |
偶然的相遇使两位老朋友重新聚首。 | A chance meeting brought the two old friends together again. |
我认为直截了当地告诉他这个坏消息倒是友好的行为。 | I think it would be a kindness to tell him the bad news straight away. |
若非认识我们这位好朋友,我们的生活一定十分不妙。 | Our lives would have been greatly impoverished, if we had not known our dear friend. |
这位不是别人,正是我的老朋友约翰。 | This is no other than my old friend, John. |
戴维觉得(与别的孩子)交朋友是很难的事. | David finds it hard to make friends (with other children). |
珍和玛丽是好朋友,前者是老师,后者是护士。 | Jane and Mary are good friends; the former is a teacher, the latter is a nurse. |
她除了他以外没有好朋友。 | She has no close friends other than him. |
这个男孩有交友的能力。 | This boy has a faculty of making friends easily. |
你和我的友谊对我意义重大. | Your friendship means a great deal to me. |
当然,我们从小学就是朋友了。 | Sure. We are friends since primary school. |
他总是把女朋友的相片放在身边。 | He always kept the picture of his girlfriend's close at hand. |
我的朋友都是男生,他们一点也不关心读书。 | My friends were all boys who cared nothing about studying. |
自从我们在学校认识之后,我们就一直是好朋友。 | We've been friends ever since we met at school. |
他姐姐过去一直指导他,给他出主意,是他的朋友。 | His elder sister had been his guide, counsellor and friend. |
她那些所谓的朋友对她的影响很坏. | Those so-called friends of hers are a bad influence on her. |
和朋友聊天是愉快的,而这种情形没有比和知己的朋友聊天更为愉快。 | It is pleasant to chat with friends, and with no chat is it more pleasant than with close friends. |
既然死人占多数,我们在死人之中比在生人之中有更多的朋友,就是理所当然的事情。 | The dead being the majority, it is natural that we should have more friends among them than among the living. |
这个星期天浸信会教友将要举行一场典礼。 | The Baptist will hold a ceremony this Sunday. |
我的朋友比尔,将和他的女朋友一道来看我。 | My friend Bill, is coming to see me in company with his girl friend. |
我的一些朋友通过打网球锻炼他们胳膊的肌肉。 | Some of my friends develop their arm muscles by playing tennis. |
该组织旨在促进各国之间的友谊. | The organizationworks to promote friendship between nations. |
最后,我想借此机会请汤姆逊教授转达我们深厚的友谊,并表示对他的同胞良好的祝愿。 | Finally, we want to take this opportunity to beg him to convey our profound friendship and best regards to his people. |
约翰刚刚跟女朋友吹了. | John has just split up with his girl-friend. |
他非常擅长於模仿朋友的言行. | He's very clever at imitating his friends. |
我今天在城里遇到了一位老朋友呢! | I met with an old friend in the town today! |
他的几个朋友来了, 比如本、 卡罗尔、 麦克. | Several of his friends came: Ben, Carol and Mike, for instance. |
他送给女友一束花。 | He gave a bunch of flowers to his girlfriend. |
在我的老友当中,他看来最为年轻。 | Among my old friends he has worn best. |
他向他的朋友打招呼。 | He saluted his friend. |
他们的友谊跟以往一样亲密。 | Their friendship was as close as ever it had been. |
我遇到了一位境遇变化了的老友。 | I came across an old friend in changed circumstances. |
他怕在所有朋友面前出洋相. | He's afraid of looking foolish in front of all his friends. |
我经常接到我们部队战友们的来信。 | I often hear from my comrades-in-arms in the army. |
他经常用充满爱意的语言谈论他的女朋友。 | He often talks about his girlfriend in terms of love. |
军职人员常被禁止与平民百姓友好往来. | Army personnel are often forbidden to fraternize with the civilian population. |
见到老战友使我回想起自己在部队中的日子。 | The sight of the old comrade-in-arms carried me back to my days in the army. |
我珍惜你的友谊。 | I treasure your friendship. |
我的朋友在威尔士的农场种地。 | My friend is farming in Wales. |
愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。 | May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace. |
她友好的开幕词确定了整个会议的基调。 | Her friendly opening speech set the tone for the whole conference. |
我们的处境已不容我们对盟友再存多少幻想了. | We're left with few illusions about ourally. |
朋友偶尔相聚畅谈上学时的大好时光. | The friends met occasionally to chat about the good old days at school. |
甚至他最知己的朋友也劝阻他去寻求更高的职位。 | Even his closest friends discouraged him from seeking higher office. |
感谢你们使我的访问如此有价值。我将珍惜我们之间的友谊及你们给予我的盛情款待。 | Thank you for making my visit so worthwhile. I shall treasure your friendship and kind hospitality you have given me. |
他们埋葬了他们亲爱的战友。 | They interred their dear comrade in the arms. |
等到他被迫向朋友乞讨时, 他觉得自己的境况已糟到无以复加的地步了. | When he was forced to beg from his friends he felt he had touched bottom and could sink no lower. |
他发财之後把老朋友都抛弃了. | When he became rich he threw over all his old friends. |
用餐时洋溢著热情友好的气氛。 | The atmosphere over dinner was warm and friendly. |
我喜欢约翰,他是我非常要好的朋友。 | I like John, a very good friend of mine. |
你可曾想到被你最好的朋友出卖? | Did it ever occur to you to be betrayed by your best friend? |
承包合同批给了总会计师的朋友, (可谓)各有好处、 串通一气. | The contract went to a friend of the chief accountant: it's (a case of) you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. |
他们三人彼此相处愉快;一个已婚,一个仍是光棍,而另一个则已有了女友。 | They three get along well with one another; one is married, another is still a bachelor, and the other has a girl friend. |
"告诉你的朋友们你一天吃不了三大餐。""我可不想使他们不高兴,最好还是入乡随俗-何况只有一周的时间。" | "Just tell your friends you can't eat three enormous meals a day." "I wouldn't like to offend them. When in Rome, better do as the Romans do-especially as it's only for a week." |
他对女儿的新男友极为反感。 | He took a scunner at his daughter's new boyfriend. |
我问起他那新女友, 他就满脸通红. | He went as red as a beetroot when I asked about his new girl-friend. |
我把他当作朋友看待。 | I regard him as a friend. |
她在给男朋友购买礼品. | She's buying a present for her boy-friend. |
在晚会上,他和他的密友亲密交谈。 | He exchanged intimacies with his bosom friend at the party. |
我愿意以朋友的名义给你一些建议。 | I would like to give you some advice in the name of a friend. |
我们的友谊是建立在无产阶级国际主义之上的。 | Our friend ship is built on proletarian, internationalism. |
他不顾朋友们的反对,继续他建造飞行器的计划。 | He continued with his plan to build a flying machine, in spite of the mockery of his friends. |
英国人在任何动乱的年代都要重温战争时期的日子,那时人们都友好互助。 | In any troubled times, the British tend to hark back to wartime days, when people helped each other in a friendly spirit. |
如果你朋友再来指手画脚,教育我们如何教育子女,那我就要叫他别多管闲事。 | If your friend comes here with any more criticism about how we bring the children up, I'll tell him to go about his business. |
他举办盛大的宴会招待亲友。 | He gave a grand party for friends and relations. |
教友派信徒们强烈反对暴力和战争。 | Quakers strongly oppose violence and war. |
他的朋友很少,因此他的生活非常孤单。 | He has so few friends that his life is lonely. |
该团体的成员之间有牢固的友情. | There were strong ties of friendship between the members of the society. |
我的朋友告诉我她住的地方文化生活贫乏。 | My friend told me that the place she live is a cultural wasteland. |
感谢盛情款待,已安全到达并转告关心此事的朋友。 | Thanks for hospitality arrival safely inform friend regard. |
双方之间的任何争议都应通过友好协商来解决。 | Any dispute between the two parties shall be settled by friendly consultation. |
她看上去又可怜又孤独,对于答应来看她的朋友的到来已不抱希望。 | She looked wretched and forlorn, despairing of the arrival of a friend who had promised to meet her. |
我的友人,多数生活在城市。然而,一提起农村,他们总是欣喜若狂。 | Most of my friends live in the city, yet they always go into raptures at the mere mention of the country. |
圣诞节是朋友家人互相再见,以及寄圣诞卡给住在远方的人的一段时间。 | Christmas is a time for friends and family members to see each other again and to send Christmas cards to those who live far away. |
他使女朋友怀孕了. | He got his girl-friend into trouble. |
他向朋友倾诉烦恼事。 | He confided his troubles to his friend. |
大多数人都以他们最好的朋友的自卑感为乐。 | Most people enjoy the inferiority of their best friend. |
但愿他别再昼夜不分地招待他的朋友. | I wish he'd desist from entertaining his friends at all hours of the day and night. |
你们无谓将友情保密--其实已尽人皆知了. | It's pointless trying to keep your friendship secret it's common knowledge already. |
在北京,她和老朋友米勒太太重叙旧日友情。 | In Beijing, she had brightened the chain with her old friend Mrs Miller |
朋友告诫他,干活加把劲,否则就会丢掉饭碗。 | He got the straight tip from his friend-work harder, or you'll lose your job. |
老年人可以找自己的朋友而不会在情感上太依赖他们的子女。 | Older people may seek their own friends rather than become too emotionally dependent on their children. |
我女朋友唠叨着要我去理发,因此我今天终于去理了。只要能保持安宁,那还是值得的。 | My girlfriend keeps on nagging me to get a haircut so I finally had one today; it was worth it if only to keep the peace. |
如果这种婚姻出自一个女人的自愿选择,甚至是不顾亲友的劝告而选择的,那么就让她自己去品尝这枚果实的滋味吧。 | But this never fails, if the bad husbands were of their own choosing, against their friends consent; for then they will be sure to make good their own folly. |
我在一友人处寄膳宿。 | I'm boarding with a friend. |
亲密稳固的友谊;亲密 | Established friendship; intimacy. |
不好客的没有表现出好客的;不友好的 | Displaying no hospitality; unfriendly. |
听我说--他背着他的亲友们溜走了。 | Mind what I say-he has given his relatives the slip. |
和睦,友好,友善国家间友好和平的关系;友谊 | Peaceful relations, as between nations; friendship. |
曼彻斯特联队在一场友谊比赛中击败了凯尔特队。 | Manchester United beat Celtic in a friendly. |
友善的,和蔼的性情体谅的或和蔼的;和善的,柔顺的 | Considerate or kindly in disposition; amiable and tender. |
你曾否想到用你的视觉去探视一位朋友或认识的人的内在本性? | Does it ever occur to you to use your sight to see into the inner nature of a friend or acquaintance? |
但是你曾经有过用你的视觉去看透一个朋友或相识的内在本质的时候吗? | But does it ever occur to you to use your sight to see into the inner nature of a friends or acquaintance? |
绅士可能有钱、或者可能依赖朋友过活;绅士的准则是,无论他怎么穷也罢,他依然是拒绝做任何有用的工作的。 | A gentleman may have money or may sponge on his friends; the criterion of a gentleman is that however poor he may be he still refuses to do useful work. |
"她们另外见了一次以后,南希觉得戈尔巴乔夫太太是一个不折不扣的共产党,"一位友人回忆说,"她总要宣传教条。" | "After their other meeting, Nancy felt that Mrs. Gorbachev was a Communist through and trough, " a friend recalled, "and that she just wanted to spout doctrine." |
|