Gb | Eng |
---|
崎岖不平的道路使车颠簸得很厉害。 | The rough road made the car vibrate. |
"局长看上去彷佛挺厉害,但他心地正直。" | "The director seems rather fierce, but his heart is in the right place." |
我今早头痛得厉害. | I've got a terrible head this morning. |
这一事故把汽车损坏得很厉害. | The accident did a lot of damage to the car. |
他病得非常厉害,不大可能恢复健康了。 | He is very ill and unlikely to recover. |
既然她病得厉害, 我们要马上去请医生。 | Since she is seriously ill, we have to send for a doctor at once. |
昨晚我酒喝得太多真是自讨苦吃, 现在头疼得很厉害! | I'm paying the penalty for drinking too much last night; I've got a dreadful headache! |
我姐姐在假日里对孩子们放任不管,以至于有一段时间闹得很厉害,使邻居都感到厌烦。 | My sister left her children so much to themselves during the holidays that for a time they ran wild and became a nuisance to the neighbourhood. |
他登上顶端时气喘得很厉害. | He was quite puffed by the time he reached the top. |
我头痛得很厉害,而且我的鼻涕很多。 | I have a bad headache and my nose run a lot. |
贼车被撞坏得很厉害,容易辩认出来。 | The thieves' car was badly damaged and easy to recognize. |
|