Gb | Eng |
---|
我连移动双脚的力气都几乎没有了。 | I have hardly enough strength left to move my feet. |
他和我力气一样大. | He's my equal in strength. |
抬起这只沉重的箱子要花费相当大的力气。 | It's quite an effort to lift this heavy box. |
留点力气准备攀登吧. | Reserve your strength for the climb. |
经理企图以解雇来威胁,迫使职工更卖力气。 | The manager tried to bully his men into working harder by threatening them with dismissal. |
我的力气、 兴趣、 热情等正在减退. | My strength, interest, enthusiasm, etc is flagging. |
过去的事哭也是白费力气。 | It is no use crying about the past. |
在无人岛上夸耀富有也是白费力气。 | It is of no use boasting of being rich on a desert island. |
他白费力气想抓住停在花上的蝴蝶。 | He tried in vain to catch the butterfly on the flower. |
衰弱的缺乏力气或活力的;虚弱的 | Lacking strength or vigor; weak. |
我已经准备好与你较量力气。 | I'm ready to match my strength against yours. |
|