Gb | Eng |
---|
别把刚才跟你说的事忘了。 | Don't forget what I told you just now. |
刚才你男朋友给你打电话了。 | Your boyfriend called you just now. |
你刚才讲的话彻底离题了。 | What you just said is completely off the track. |
我刚才把你的一个瓷器装饰品弄掉了。 | I've just dropped one of your china ornamental. |
你刚才指的是什么? | What were you alluding to just now? |
我们刚才看见的那位同志是你的老师吗? | Be the comrade whom we see just now your teacher? |
他就是我们刚才谈论的那个人。 | That is the man about whom we were speaking. |
对不起,我来晚了。刚才我在开会,不能脱身。 | I'm sorry I'm late; I was at a meeting and couldn't get away. |
`你刚才谈什麽来著?'`噢, 东一件事西一件事什麽都谈.' | `What did you talk about?' `Oh, this and that.' |
我刚才只是主张应该外出就餐,以节省时间。 | I am merely putt forward toe opinion(that) we shall dine out to save time. |
我刚才还在琢磨著这条路多长啊. | I was just thinking (to myself) what a long way it is. |
我想现在我明白你的意思了。如果你所说的“正直”就是我所说的“一贯性”,那么我们刚才的争吵就是彼此误解了。 | I get your drift now, I think. If you mean by"integrity", what I would call"consistency" then we've been arguing at cross-purposes. |
|