Gb | Eng |
---|
他刚请假走了. | He's just gone on leave. |
别把刚才跟你说的事忘了。 | Don't forget what I told you just now. |
刚才你男朋友给你打电话了。 | Your boyfriend called you just now. |
你刚才讲的话彻底离题了。 | What you just said is completely off the track. |
他刚刚到达就不得不又离开。 | Scarcely had he arrived when he had to leave again. |
我刚好及时到会,才算没受责备。 | I saved my bacon by arriving just in time for the meeting. |
老师要求学生们复述他们刚读的故事。 | The teacher asked the students to retell the story they just read. |
这鞋刚穿时要是有点紧没关系, 这种皮子很有延展性. | Don't worry if the shoes seem a bit tight at first; the leather has plenty of give in it. |
我刚才把你的一个瓷器装饰品弄掉了。 | I've just dropped one of your china ornamental. |
金刚砂是非常坚硬的金属物质。 | The emery is a hard metallic substance. |
你刚才指的是什么? | What were you alluding to just now? |
我建议刚开始爬山的人使用拐杖。 | When climbing a mountain I advise beginners to use a staff. |
我们刚才看见的那位同志是你的老师吗? | Be the comrade whom we see just now your teacher? |
他就是我们刚才谈论的那个人。 | That is the man about whom we were speaking. |
爸爸刚出门, 那男孩就跑向电影院。 | As soon as his father went out, the boy ran to the cinema. |
对不起,我来晚了。刚才我在开会,不能脱身。 | I'm sorry I'm late; I was at a meeting and couldn't get away. |
不幸的小伙子啊, 他刚刚死了妻子. | Poor chap, his wife has just died. |
别把镜头弄脏了, 我刚刚擦过. | Don't smear the lens; I've just polished it. |
他刚刚四十岁时,头发就变得灰白了。 | His hair became gray when he was only forty. |
他刚发表了英国鸟类生活观察报告. | He's just published his observations on British bird life. |
让我坐下歇一会儿,我刚得到一些坏消息。 | May I sit down a minute? I've just had some bad news. |
在我回来途中,我停下来参观了这个县刚建立的两座工厂。 | On my return journey, I stopped to see two factories the county had just established. |
很抱歉,你的病刚好我就给你加上了新的负担,但确实没有别的人能干这活。 | I am sorry to impose a new burden on you so soon after your illness, but there is no one else who is capable of doing this work. |
我们的秘书刚刚辞职, 下星期特别令人担心. | Next week will be particularly fraught as we've just lost our secretary. |
约翰刚刚跟女朋友吹了. | John has just split up with his girl-friend. |
我刚煮好咖啡--你能抽空儿喝点儿吗? | I've just made some coffee have you time for a quickie? |
她写道:亲爱的詹姆斯,刚听说你妻子过世了,我真不知道该怎样表达我的悲伤之情。 | Dear James, she wrote, I have just heard of your wife's death. I can't tell you how sorry I am. |
我们刚刚订婚. | We've just got engaged. |
今年国庆节刚好是星期日。 | National Day falls on a Sunday this year. |
别把档案弄乱了, 我刚整理好. | Don't mess the files around, I've just put them in order. |
王宫发言人刚宣布了一项声明. | The palace (ie A spokesman for the king, queen, etc) has just issued a statement. |
边缘地带刚刚超出或恰好在某特定地区的地带 | A region just beyond or at the edge of a settled area. |
他又揉眼睛又打哈欠,好像睡了一大觉刚醒似的, | He rubbed his eyes and yawned as though waking up after a long sleep. |
他当初刚到伦敦时很孤单. | He was very lonely at first when he moved to London. |
`你刚才谈什麽来著?'`噢, 东一件事西一件事什麽都谈.' | `What did you talk about?' `Oh, this and that.' |
差劲……我刚刚开始认为他有潜力,他却丢下一切转到别处工作了。 | Darn...just when I start think he have potential, he just drop everything and took another job elsewhere. |
我父亲刚出去散步,但半个钟点后就要回来。 | My father has just gone for a walk, but he'll be back in half an hour. |
新征召的军人刚配备好个人装具。 | The new intake of soldiers has just been kitted out. |
我刚站起身,他就挥手让我坐着。 | I had no sooner stood up than he waved me to remain sitting. |
我刚才只是主张应该外出就餐,以节省时间。 | I am merely putt forward toe opinion(that) we shall dine out to save time. |
这里您可以看到两名工人,他们刚刚割好三大马车金黄色的通心粉小麦杆。 | Here you can see two workers who, between them, have just finished cutting three cart-loads of golden brown macaroni stalks. |
我刚才还在琢磨著这条路多长啊. | I was just thinking (to myself) what a long way it is. |
他的行李刚一装上车,吉普车就开走了。 | No sooner had his luggage been loaded than the jeep started off. |
下等金刚石结晶很差的金刚石,用于工业切割和研磨 | Poorly crystallized diamonds used for industrial cutting and abrasion. |
我刚提出筹集基金的问题, 他急忙插嘴说问题已经解决了. | When I brought up the question of funding, he quickly interjected that it had been settled. |
她看起来彷佛刚从外太空回来似的。 | It looks as if she had just come back from outer space. |
我想现在我明白你的意思了。如果你所说的“正直”就是我所说的“一贯性”,那么我们刚才的争吵就是彼此误解了。 | I get your drift now, I think. If you mean by"integrity", what I would call"consistency" then we've been arguing at cross-purposes. |
|