Gb | Eng |
---|
请填写随函附上之表格. | Please fill in the form enclosed herewith. |
感谢你方寄来的电冰箱报价函。 | Thank you for your quotation for the refrigerators. |
该函已退给(我方)要求对某问题加以解释. | The letter was referred back (to us) with a query. |
同函奉上55美元书款支票一张,外加每册14分邮费在内。请查收。 | I am enclosing a cheque for$55.00 which covers the cost of the book plus the postage charge of14 cents a volume. |
忽视银行经理来函, 後果堪虑. | One ignores letters from the bank manager at one's peril. |
按此地址函索即免费寄奉样品. | Write now to this address and we will send you a free sample by return. |
像,像点函数中与某一集合中特定变量相对应的变量 | A set of values of a function corresponding to a particular subset of a domain. |
函数两组元素一一对应的规则,第一组中的每个元素在第二组中只有唯一的对应量 | A rule of correspondence between two sets such that there is a unique element in the second set assigned to each element in the first set. |
描述逻辑函数的一种表,表中列出输入值的全部可能组合,并列出与每种输入组合相对应的实际的输出值。 | A table that describes a logic function by listing all possible combinations of input values and indicating, for each combination, the true output values. |
参照今日和你方的谈判记录,兹随函寄上详细叙述订购卫生衣的订单2份,请查收。 | Referring to my conversation with you today, I now enclose an order sheet for hosiery as specified. |
微积分学数学的一个分支,处理单变量或多变量函数的极限、微分以及积分问题 | The branch of mathematics that deals with limits and the differentiation and integration of functions of one or more variables. |
我公司伦敦分公司向贵公司开出面额300,000元的汇票一张,兹同函奉上,请承兑后寄还为荷。 | Enclosed we hand you a draft,$300,000, draw on you by our london house. kindly accept same and return. |
|