Gb | Eng |
---|
如果明天天气好,我门可能出门。 | If it is fine tomorrow, we may go out. |
出门之前把窗户关严。 | Make the windows secure before leaving the house. |
约翰甚至在夏天也不出门。 | John doesn't go out even in the summer. |
出门前你应该把房间收拾整齐。 | You should straighten up your room before going out. |
爸爸刚出门, 那男孩就跑向电影院。 | As soon as his father went out, the boy ran to the cinema. |
冷天出门时要披上披肩。 | You should put a robe on if you go out in a cold day. |
如果明天天气好,我门宜于出门。 | If it is fine tomorrow, we should go out. |
我们出门散步时,孩子们总是落在后头。 | The children always lag behind when we go for a walk. |
他雪天出门,裹着厚厚的围巾,穿着暖和的大衣。 | He walked out into the snow, heavily muffled up in a thick scarf and warm overcoat. |
我出门之前,把煤气的总阀关掉了。 | I turned the gas off at the mains before I went out. |
吉姆的子女都成家了,他成天都呆在家里不出门。 | Jim's children are married and he stays at home all the time. |
第二天早上我与妻子离别之时,我已经走出门外几步,她叫我回来,小声地对我说要多加小心。 | My wife, however, next morning, at parting, after I had gone some paces from the door, called me back, to advise me, in a whisper, to have all my eyes about me. |
|