Gb | Eng |
---|
要么进来,要么出去。 | Either come in or go out. |
我十二点出去吃午饭。 | I go out for lunch at twelve. |
好像她已出去好几天了。 | It looks as if she's gone away for a few days. |
我们出去吸口新鲜空气吧。 | Let's go out for a breath of fresh air. |
他把文件使劲扔在我的桌子上便怒气冲冲地走了出去。 | He slammed the papers down on my desk and angrily walked out. |
猫在门口哀叫着想出去。 | The cat whined at the door, asking to be let out. |
粉刷房间就要把钢琴搬出去。 | Painting the room involved moving out the piano. |
我冒雨出去,结果被淋得湿透了。 | I went out in the rain and got wet through. |
我不愿意在交通高峰时间出去。 | I don't like to go out during the rush hour. |
出去吃晚餐如何? | How about going out for dinner? |
父亲有时候带着手杖出去散步。 | My father sometimes goes out for a stroll with a stick in his hand. |
请他出去吃午饭, 那样他心情就会好些. | Offer to take him out for lunch, then (ie as a result of this) he'll feel in a better mood. |
那件大衣看来是绝对旧得穿不出去了. | That overcoat is looking decidedly past it. |
吵闹的年青人都已从影院被逐出去了。 | The noisy youths were ejected from the cinema. |
从她那封信的字里行间我得知, 她把他赶了出去。 | Reading between the lines of her letter, I learned she had driven him out. |
这个分裂出去的派别受到其他宗教团体的蔑视。 | The break-away sect was contemned by other religious groups. |
他竖起大衣领子, 匆匆冒雨出去了. | He turned up the collar of his coat and hurried out into the rain. |
她未请示上级擅自把所有这些请柬都发了出去. | She issued all these invitations without any reference to her superiors. |
管弦乐队新来的指挥一上任就先把较差的演奏人员清除出去了。 | The new conductor start by weed out the weaker player in the orchestra. |
所谓的叛徒均已(从队伍中)清洗出去. | So-called traitors were purged (from their ranks). |
喂,把桥牌轰出去吧;让咱们找个更愉快的方式一同难受好了。 | I say banishing bridge; let's find some pleasant way of being miserable together. |
我得出去进修一个星期——经理今天早晨突然向我宣布此事。 | I've got to go away for a week on a training course-the manager sprang it on me this morning. |
这会儿我不想出去散步。 | I don't feel like a walk just now. |
我带你出去用餐, 花费多少都无所谓. | I'm going to take you out to dinner, no expense spared. |
这个房客因为没有交房租而被赶出去了。 | The tenant was evicted for non-payment of rent. |
我们自己无法做这项工作, 所以要承包出去. | We haven't the resources to do the work ourselves, so we'll put it out to contract. |
我出去疯狂地购物。 | I went out on a shopping spree. |
我偶尔晚上出去看看戏. | I enjoy an occasional night out at the theatre. |
把你的游泳衣里的水拧出去. | Wring the water out of your wet bathing costume. |
小偷乘没人注意时溜了出去. | The thief slid out (of the door) while no one was looking. |
我正打算出去一会儿,可我舅舅来了。 | I was just going out for a bit when my uncle came. |
你千万别穿戴成那样子出去. 那会让你祖母躺在坟里也不得安生. | You can't go out dressed like that. It's enough to make your grandmother turn in her grave! |
八条大道从广场呈辐射形伸展出去。 | Eight roads radiate from the square. |
鸽子被放出去传送发生叛乱的消息。 | Pigeons were sent out to spread the tidings of rebellion. |
那个贼偷偷(从後门)溜出去了. | The thief slipped out (by the back door). |
约翰逊上上下下打量了她一番,决定邀请她出去。 | Johnson looked her up and down and decided to ask her out. |
他们保证该党一定把种族主义分子清除掉[把种族主义分子从党内清洗出去]. | They promised that the party would be purged of racists/that racists would be purged from the party. |
我父亲刚出去散步,但半个钟点后就要回来。 | My father has just gone for a walk, but he'll be back in half an hour. |
警察系上皮带,走了出去。 | The police belted up and went out. |
水手很利落地把绳子放出去了. | The sailor ran the line out neatly. |
我因为严寒没出去看电影。 | I did not go to the cinema because of the intense cold. |
我母亲恰巧那天出去了。 | It happened that my mother was out that day. |
把这些捣乱分子赶出去。 | Let's pitch out the troublemakers. |
男孩子们带着猎鹰出去打猎了。 | The boys went hunting with their falcon. |
这些细节原属秘密,可是不知怎么给泄露出去了。 | The details were supposed to be secret but somehow leaked out. |
大门锁上了,但是我们从篱笆的缺口中钻了出去。 | The gate was locked but we went through a gap in the fence. |
我想我们今天的讨论大家都谈得差不多了。让我的秘书来送诸位出去吧。 | I think that just about concludes our discussion. Let my secretary show you out. |
走读生凡拟在校用午餐者希于10时前通知总务管理员,今天你在家吃午饭还是出去吃饭? | Non-resident students who wish to lunch in should inform the Bursar before ten o'clock. |
|