Gb | Eng |
---|
请再说一遍。 | Say that again, please. |
别跟我再说这事了。 | I wouldn't hear of it. |
等到雨停了再说吧. | Wait until the rain stops. |
他一再说他很忙。 | He repeated several times that he was busy. |
我们等到天气好些再说. | We're waiting until the weather picks up a bit. |
等到激动情绪平静下来再说. | Wait until all the excitementhas settled. |
你能不能别再说那种闲话? | Can you put an end to that kind of gossip? |
我再说一遍: 跑道尚未畅通, 不能起飞. | I repeat: the runway is not clear for take-off. |
你为什么不先把问题放在一边过会儿再说? | Why don't you lay that problem aside for a while and work at it later? |
你现在先别决定接受这项工作: 考虑一天再说. | Don't say now if you'll take the job: sleep on it first. |
喂,鲍勃。是的,这是因为线路不好。我再说大一点声音。好些了吗? | Oh, hello, Bob. Yes, the line is not very good. I'll speak a bit louder. Is that any better? |
我了解你提出的这个计划的所有优越性,但是现在首要的问题是我们没钱投入,再说也没用。 | I am aware of all the advantages of the scheme you propose, but we haven't the money to put down in the first place, and there's an end of it. |
我想把的房子扩建一下,但我的抵押已经全部用完,因此我不得不搁数年再说了。 | I would like to build an extension to my house, but I'm up to the hilt on my mortgage so I'll have to leave it a few years. |
他叫我一、两天内别回来,等喧嚣和动乱平息下来再说。 | He asked me not to come back for a day or two until the noise and commotion had settled down. |
|